Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? (3352 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died / Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? by bingbagbo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
please help me before i lose this sweet pretty babe. i am in love.
Re: How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? by hersweetness(f): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
How would one person be deaf, dumb and blind at the same time?
Re: How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? by ITbomb(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
Get some fresh smelling minted Naira notes and rub it on her Breazt.
It worked
Re: How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? by donted(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
1. U need to learn hw to communicate in sign language I.e for the hearing impaired
2 .U ill do sign language(I love u) on her palm for her to feel and understand the sign . I.e for sight impaired.
Re: How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? by Kirinwa: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
hersweetness: How would one person be deaf, dumb and blind at the same time?

grin grin grin

I don't believe this story either but nevertheless the best way is just to hug her lovingly.
Re: How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
Some people can never see more than the negative. How can only one person be deaf dumb blind.
Re: How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? by Kirinwa: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
tpacalipse: Some people can never see more than the negative. How can only one person be deaf dumb blind.

Guy you're not on this alone but let's just see it as if it were true and give our answers.
Re: How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? by Popowaa: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
U ve got issues.from one legged woman to epileptic to deaf and dump.stop taking us for granted.
bin gbagbo: please help me before i lose this sweet pretty babe. i am in love.
Re: How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
What do u love about a deaf, dumb and blind lady? Her pretty face?
Re: How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? by bingbagbo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
What do u love about a deaf, dumb and blind lady? Her pretty face?

sharrap dia u witch!!

(1) (Reply)

He Tattooed My Name On Him, Help !!! / On Online Public Display Of Affection / Ways Girls Act When Trying To Avoid Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.