Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) (4757 Views)

(photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering / Port Harcourt Refinery: 90% Rehabilitation Work Completed / Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by automania: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
How many times will this man make this same promise?
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by automania: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
alishachris':
You need to see the road he is rehabilitating. Na ordinary white sand im d pour for road ooo!

Sand? Naa...big sharp stones, the last time I was there I couldn't drive, I kept wondering how people drive on those razor sharp big stones.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
Anytime i see 'use of local contractors', i hardly ever expect a quality/world-class project to be delivered. I expect the quality of work done and the finishing to be of poor standard- no street/traffic lights; no road markings; no underground drainage; no sidewalks; no road signs; no trees planted; nothing-nothing!

He's talking of 'no money' to afford reputable contractors -that can do the kind of solid job that Aba deserves- to lower your expectations and prepare your minds for the inevitable APIAN WAYS that will be built. Call me a doubting Thomas if you like.....i'm past caring!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by obicentlis: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
Story story story . Am in Aba right now, nothing is happening. This clown is patching potholes and claiming to be rehabilitating it.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
Trut: Thief After Orji = T.A Orji.

Guy, u wicked o! cheesy Anyway, the quality of the rehabilitated roads should be high. Aba, as a major commercial city, deserves world-class infrastructure.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by ypzilanti: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
bory09: you are your remaining people don't be doubting thomas. Try and sit down somewhere and see the work going on till it finished. Instead of ranting and singing children poem here try all of una make na keep shut up

May anybody you pay to do work for you do it with the 'zeal' of T.A. Orji has handled Abia governance.

May your children treat your matter with the seriousness that T.A, Orji has treated Aba issues.

Say along with me: AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by Pstbeloved: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
T.A. Orji again with his promise. Well lets watch and see him fulfill his promise even as we pray to God to help him to do as he said, Aba and Abians have suffer in his hand.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by Forester45(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
We are waiting for u to come and flag-off payment of workers salaries, pensioners & teachers. To be sincere, T.A Orji dont have human heart. Financial recklessness & lies are ur problems. Must people cry bitterly & weep b4 they benefit frm ur poor quality so called achievments?? May God have mercy on you....Amen.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by qualified(f): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
chiover: Datum's my gov in action,though i didn't vote for u but u owe me d duty of doing d roads, dat means visiting home dis December will be just cool, but wait o, hope ur not doing us d more we expect d less we obtain? Pls contractors mek una work well o as i won kum sample my new Honda jeep for villa o

dont get excited yet. See u being disappointed. As if u dont know who our 'able' governor is. Na today? All these are empty talks, dont say i didn't warn u.

Come 20th, i will see all d 'actions' whn i get back to Aba, hope i won't be disappointed.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by WarriPikin1: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
Dis guy no dey tire with lies?
Who does he think he is fooling this time?
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by qualified(f): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
bory09: Up PDP let all ACN go to hell. Thumb up to our candidate in abia, theodore orji you are on point i dey ur back no shaking

who are u? His PRo? Dont worry, just make sure u are at his back on his way to jail after his tenure.

Sycophants like u, are d reason he is confusing himself d more.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by Abagworo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
The quality of roads expected ahould be far below standard. Nothing worth celebrating will come out from these media stunts. IMHO, I believe only an Ngwa man will have the leverage to give Aba the quality of infrastructure it deserves. You people should fight to elect an Ngwa man in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
now that his senatorial ambition is coming closer;

now that the d emyimba people had suffered good governance
under his administration for the past 6-7years;

now that his two tenure as d gov is nearing an end;

now after he had built many world-class empire for himself
in Umuahia;

now that he owns everything worth anything in Umuahia
(hotels, small small establishments etc);

now that he and ikuku(his son) had siphoned all the funds
that Abians entrusted to him;;;

I FEAR FOR ABIANS
IF THEY CANNOT PETITION THE GOOD-FOR-NOTHING ADMINISTRATION OF OCHENDO;
IF THEY WILL NOT DEFEAT HIM IN HIS NEXT AMBITION;
IF THEY WILL CONTINUE TO RELY ON THESE BAGS OF LIES.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by chudyboy05(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
U should know that dia are big different between construction and patching. So battyman orji is patchin aba rd not construction thanxs. See ezikwu rd aba.

Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by Promolysis(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
maryjames9: You think from your ass not your brain. Shame on u and ur incompetent governor. Anyways,i blame the PDP dumb sympathizers for voting the crook in power
@boro09, u are a punk
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by Abagworo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
chudyboy05: U should know that dia are big different between construction and patching. So battyman orji is patchin aba rd not construction thanxs. See ezikwu rd aba.

OMG! I passed that road last year. Is that the level of deterioration? Maybe you snapped that picture after heavy rains.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by sundaybam(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
Other contrator can do quality job as well.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
After 100 years
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
chudyboy05: U should know that dia are big different between construction and patching. So battyman orji is patchin aba rd not construction thanxs. See ezikwu rd aba.

That should be Eziukwu water not road. What is that driver trying to commit(suicide)
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by etonslogistics: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
wen will our leaders stop media campaigns on infrastructural development least of all ROADS
Paving of roads, provision of water, & good health care & electricity (basics) r d primary function of our taxes, duties, inland revenues, state allocations.
So it's not a privillege to d citizens from the gov, but our right.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
It's a known fact that these governors and top gov't officials incharge of awarding and overseeing execution of contracts will always look to cut corners, save money, moan about lack of funds, use sub-standard equipment, demand for their cut, etc-etc; but when it comes to building their own palatial mansions in the village or Abuja, no expense is spared with the kind of ostentatious finishings and baroque furnishings that would make even king Louis XIV (at his profligate best) green with envy, and make his Palace of Versailles look like a chicken-coop in comparison.

Picture this wink:
Our amiable Governor Ahamefule Orji sat in his office (on his posh swivel chair), discussing payment details with one of his 'local' contractor friends who has just finished another substandard road construction job for the good people of Ndiabia; the Governor makes an off-the-cuff remark in passing- bragging about how he's prepared a personal budget of 3 billion naira (about $20 million) for the construction of his village mansion; on hearing this his contractor friends face lights up with interest (with his business brain computing just how much profit he could screw out of this mugu sat in front of him wink); he then tells Governor Orji, " Brother, make you give me the job now, abeg"; to which the Governor -with a mixed look of surprise and amusement- replies, "you dey craze?.....remember i've seen your 'work' " (sarcastically making quotation mark signs with both hands as he mentions the word 'work'); the Governor then swivels round 45º on his chair to look at his trusted aide (you know- the type of aide that can remain in the room even when 'issues' are being discussed wink), and tells him, "Abeg get Julius Berger on the phone for me.....i've got a job for them at my villa'" .

Hehehehehe grin grin grin Who no like betta thing!? wink
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by Abagworo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
It's a known fact that these governors and top gov't officials incharge of awarding and overseeing execution of contracts will always look to cut corners, save money, moan about lack of funds, use sub-standard equipment, demand for their cut, etc-etc; but when it comes to building their own palatial mansions in the village or Abuja, no expense is spared with the kind of ostentatious finishings and baroque furnishings that would make even king Louis XIV (at his profligate best) green with envy, and make his Palace of Versailles look like a chicken-coop in comparison.

Picture this wink:
Our amiable Governor Ahamefule Orji sat in his office (on his posh swivel chair), discussing payment details with one of his 'local' contractor friends who has just finished another substandard road construction job for the good people of Ndiabia; the Governor makes an off-the-cuff remark in passing- bragging about how he's prepared a personal budget of 3 billion naira (about $20 million) for the construction of his village mansion; on hearing this his contractor friends face lights up with interest (with his business brain computing just how much profit he could screw out of this mugu sat in front of him wink); he then tells Governor Orji, " Brother, make you give me the job now, abeg"; to which the Governor -with a mixed look of surprise and amusement- replies, "you dey craze?.....remember i've seen your 'work'" (sarcastically making quotation mark signs with both hands as he mentions the word 'work'); the Governor then swivels round 45º on his chair to look at his trusted aide (you know- the type of aide that can remain in the room even when 'issues' are being discussed wink), and tells him, "Abeg get Julius Berger on the phone for me.....i've got a job for them at my villa'" .

Hehehehehe grin grin grin Who no like betta thing!? wink

Lol! Nice drama there.
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by zinnygold(f): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
We'v been hearing that long ago from this animal....he's nt doing anytin jst making noise sha
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by lemon111(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) by eaglechild: 1:56am On Dec 02, 2012
Since Aba residents and the traders' association are not vocal enough to fight for their right to good governance.
I can only say that they deserve what they are getting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mimiko May Decamps To PDP / Fayose Stops His Convoy & Joins Aregbesola On Inspection Of Trumpet Bridge(Pics / Trump Arrives Afara Ibeku, Holding A Closed Door Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.