Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba (8163 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery: 90% Rehabilitation Work Completed / FG Stops Us From The Rehabilitation Of Lagos Airport Road -fashola / Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by patrikobi: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
ORJI HAPPY WITH EXTENT OF WORK IN ABA
Abia governor, chief Theodore Orji has expressed happiness with the transformation going on in Aba in terms of road reconstruction and general cleanliness of the city.
The governor was speaking at Aba while inspecting the on-going rehabilitation work on some roads in the city.

Chief Orji said that for the first time, the face of Aba is changing, noting that the median which used to be a dumping ground for all manner of refuse is now clean.

The governor who expressed satisfaction that in less than one month Azikiwe, Milverton and Brass Roads in Aba have been completed said at the speed the rehabilitation work is going, a lot would have been achieved before the rainy season sets in.

He promised to surprise Aba people and disclosed that apart from road reconstruction, government is also embarking on the beautification of the city with a view to attracting investment into the state.

According to him, the preoccupation of his administration for now is to sustain the achievements so far made as well as to maintain the cleanliness of Aba and appealed to Aba people not to dump waste indiscriminately in the median but rather to use the ASEPA bins stationed at strategic locations.

The Abia state chief executive who also inspected the progress of work at the Geometric access road in Osisioma and the Atta-Isieke road in Umuahia revealed that government embarked on the Geometric access road to assist the power company and disclosed that the project has reached 75% completion.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Positive news; but any pics of said rehabilitation works in Aba?
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Afam4eva(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
Positive news; but any pics of said rehabilitation works in Aba?
Some cities are allergic to cameras. Only spiritual cameras can be used grin

5 Likes

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by ocular007(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
there are pictures from this location; http://www.panoramio.com/user/7238079?show=all
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by ocular007(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
these are pictures of ukwumango and Danfodio road

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by JimmyBoy1: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Give me Ariria market pix abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Demdem(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
Jimmy Boy: Give me Ariria market pix abeg!

u wan spoil show be that oooo

3 Likes

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by seuncyber(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
u they try....but u can still do more
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Okijajuju1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
Can Aba ever be clean?!!! I doubt!!!
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by inspirenet: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
Some cities are allergic to cameras. Only spiritual cameras can be used grin

smiley
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Braimoh100(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nonsense
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Truckpusher(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
When you step into Aba you'll continuously be shaking your head tirelessly....mtcheew
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ok.

2 man laptop squad cheesy

Show us pictures of Park, Ngwa road by East, Ohanku and Obohia road. Then we will believe you

3 Likes

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by eagleeye2: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
This man na imbe...
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
What a shame. That's what you pipu call clean? embarassed
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Syenite(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sincerely, visitin home last December I was impressed with the Umuahia new looks. Just that d roads are nt so wide. I did nt visit Aba though.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by AK481(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Can Aba ever be clean?!!! I doubt!!!

Forgive sexkillz na :'
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Demdem(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Syenite: Sincerely, visitin home last December I was impressed with the Umuahia new looks.

Does Umuahia = Aba?
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by eagleeye2: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Syenite: Sincerely, visitin home last December I was impressed with the Umuahia new looks.

Na for tower your papa house dey abi?
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by ujukala: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
I'm waiting for the pics.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by markdacas: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Can Aba ever be clean?!!! I doubt!!!

ie under Orji's administration.
Choi!
Local Govt Achievement
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Syenite(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
Demdem:

Does Umuahia = Aba?
.answer is NO but the mistake u ppl make is to compare Aba with other state capitals. Aba is nt a state capital. Show me pictures of Ogbomoso, Ijebu-Ode, Ore, Auchi, Ikot- Ekpene, Warri, Okene etc.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by EkoIle1: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
Villagers...SMH
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by omenziate(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ochendu ochendu. Ur lie no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by markus1133: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
more work
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Demdem(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
Syenite: .answer is NO but the mistake u ppl make is to compare Aba with other state capitals.

Crap. and who did that? Aba is a commercial hub and in itself unique. Those places u mentioned, are they as dirty and miserable as Aba?
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Hardfact: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Aba? Oh no! Sorry to say, here's the crux of the matter: "If you visit Aba, you will think a mad man is the governor".

1 Like

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
CRAP.... GUYS JUST LOOK BEHIND HIM IN THE PIX, YOU WILL SEE A HUGE REFUSE DUMP grin grin grin HYPOCRITES cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Mcdondayan: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
Lets see pics of kent, clifford road and I shall believe. Seeing is believing.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by DrGee1(f): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
This man is a clown , patch patch work is what he is celebrating. Abeg make him go learn work 4rm AKPABIO.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Justicemy: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
dude, go tell dat 2 de birds nt me, moreover does pix u posted doesn't luk lyk new roads 2 me, usin does pix 2 complement his lies wont take away de real phase of aba, until i see mayor developments aba stil remain a shit hole
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mcdondayan: Lets see pics of kent, clifford road and I shall believe. Seeing is believing.

Also of Ngwa road by east, Ohanku, Nkwo ngwa market road and park.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

mODIFIED / IG Of Police, Idris Visits Ambode / Senate Website, It’s Shutdown & Implications For The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.