Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (848 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by ikem25(m): 3:27am On Dec 01, 2012
Hi frnds, there is dis lovely gal I met in skul early january.she is in her 200levl while am in final yr. she is sumhw frm a poor family and she is d ist issue in there family. Her family wants her to get marry so dat she can b out of dia family. D father is sick.But b4 imet her she is already engaged to a man who wants to marry her but she doesn't love d man.d man was takin kia of her welfare in skul bt she dosent love her anytym she try to it doesn't work out. We strted datin bt I always encourage her to love d man and go ahead wit d marriage though I am his boyfnd and I love her so much, bt am nt financially ok. Lata d man said dat she aint marryin again dunno wht rilly happened bt somehw I was hapi cos I wantd to spend d rest of my life wit dis gal.Oneday sumtin happened, she was runnin out of cash and since d man is no longer interestd in d marriage no help frm him againam and I live wit her in my apartment in skul.though she neva ask me of moni and beside I dnt hv enuf to tk kia of her bt always tel her to b patience 4 me. She told me she is runnin out of cash dat datin only me means she won't b able to tkia of herself dat she needs sum1 dat wil tkia of her at d moment since am nt workin yet bt she wil nt leave me 4 anyman cos she claimed dat she loves me very much. I told her to b wise. Bt lata she started goin too far wit a guy she said she met. I wasn't comfortable wit it I started to fight 4 wht is mine. She nw sees me as sumtin I don't knw. I love her so much even wit wht she is doin I stil did her projects in skul and sum of her practicals while she always spend her tym wit d guy. Bt she neva show appreciation to wht am doing. I posted her I.T letter so dat she can find work in tym and stp sein the guy.I even met d guy secretly and told him hw far we hv gone in our relationshp bt no 1 seems to understand . Rite now she even said dat she doesn't want again dat she doesn't want to suffer in my hand sum1 dat said she loves me. She even said dat I don't worth her dat she is too beautiful for, after d whole help I renderd to her in skul cos she was lackin behind eva since she met d guy. I was d th pesin tidyin her work 4 her. I truelly loove her so much. Don't knw wht to do . Pls frnds I need an advice.
Re: Advice Needed by omega25red(m): 4:11am On Dec 01, 2012
no offence but seriously if you are in your final year of uni and this is how you speak you will have real issues in the real world.
The best thing for you do do now is to spend the last months you have in school concentrating on your studies and improving your earning potential instead of worrying about a rat poor gold digging don't know how to do for her self but open her legs girl.

seriously forget that girl. Let her go because no love is worth you running after a girl who tells you she is too pretty for you or a girl who is sleeping with another guy just because he has money. please please focus on school and let that girl go. oh yea you should be fugged for doing her school work for her while she was whoring her azz around

ikem25: Hi frnds, there is dis lovely gal I met in skul early january.she is in her 200levl while am in final yr. she is sumhw frm a poor family and she is d ist issue in there family. Her family wants her to get marry so dat she can b out of dia family. D father is sick.But b4 imet her she is already engaged to a man who wants to marry her but she doesn't love d man.d man was takin kia of her welfare in skul bt she dosent love her anytym she try to it doesn't work out. We strted datin bt I always encourage her to love d man and go ahead wit d marriage though I am his boyfnd and I love her so much, bt am nt financially ok. Lata d man said dat she aint marryin again dunno wht rilly happened bt somehw I was hapi cos I wantd to spend d rest of my life wit dis gal.Oneday sumtin happened, she was runnin out of cash and since d man is no longer interestd in d marriage no help frm him againam and I live wit her in my apartment in skul.though she neva ask me of moni and beside I dnt hv enuf to tk kia of her bt always tel her to b patience 4 me. She told me she is runnin out of cash dat datin only me means she won't b able to tkia of herself dat she needs sum1 dat wil tkia of her at d moment since am nt workin yet bt she wil nt leave me 4 anyman cos she claimed dat she loves me very much. I told her to b wise. Bt lata she started goin too far wit a guy she said she met. I wasn't comfortable wit it I started to fight 4 wht is mine. She nw sees me as sumtin I don't knw. I love her so much even wit wht she is doin I stil did her projects in skul and sum of her practicals while she always spend her tym wit d guy. Bt she neva show appreciation to wht am doing. I posted her I.T letter so dat she can find work in tym and stp sein the guy.I even met d guy secretly and told him hw far we hv gone in our relationshp bt no 1 seems to understand . Rite now she even said dat she doesn't want again dat she doesn't want to suffer in my hand sum1 dat said she loves me. She even said dat I don't worth her dat she is too beautiful for, after d whole help I renderd to her in skul cos she was lackin behind eva since she met d guy. I was d th pesin tidyin her work 4 her. I truelly loove her so much. Don't knw wht to do . Pls frnds I need an advice.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by k2039: 5:55am On Dec 01, 2012
You will be stupi,d not to let her go.

Infact for asking us when to do when you know that you dont stand a chance sounds stupi.d to me.

Do you realy expect us to tell you otherwise that she loves and just testing you,or she will come back to you,if we tell you that it will only mean we are even more stupi.d.

Open you eyes and face this reality that it's over.

Stupidity is seeing the obvioous(that's over) but choosing to belive the lies(that u still stand a chance)
Understand u were happy before you met her and so u will be after u leave her,and uderstand that there are millions of females around the globe thay are better than this girl that will love you in totality.

If you expect this girl will love you,I'm afraid u will be left dissapointed for the rest of your life and it will only show that you stupidity is a default program.
Re: Advice Needed by macapela09(f): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2012
My candid advice is 2 let d BITCH go, if eventually d oda guy dumb her and want 2 come back i will advice u not 2 accept her cos if u do ur heart will not 4giv her which can affect ur home later on. Note dat u can never change anyone cos we're who we 're. Such lady z a disgrace 2 womenhood. It even tells dat if she finds a better offer she would leave d oda guy as well all in d name of being d first child. Her type will surely go astray n dey don't raise a gud family. My dear broda think about it.
Re: Advice Needed by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2012
omega25red: no offence but seriously if you are in your final year of uni and this is how you speak you will have real issues in the real world.
The best thing for you do do now is to spend the last months you have in school concentrating on your studies and improving your earning potential instead of worrying about a rat poor gold digging don't know how to do for her self but open her legs girl.

seriously forget that girl. Let her go because no love is worth you running after a girl who tells you she is too pretty for you or a girl who is sleeping with another guy just because he has money. please please focus on school and let that girl go. oh yea you should be fugged for doing her school work for her while she was whoring her azz around

Nice advice brov it is so pathetic what love can do to some piple, making them tink like a fool even when they know what to do
Re: Advice Needed by ikem25(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2012
macapela09: My candid advice is 2 let d BITCH go, if eventually d oda guy dumb her and want 2 come back i will advice u not 2 accept her cos if u do ur heart will not 4giv her which can affect ur home later on. Note dat u can never change anyone cos we're who we 're. Such lady z a disgrace 2 womenhood. It even tells dat if she finds a better offer she would leave d oda guy as well all in d name of being d first child. Her type will surely go astray n dey don't raise a gud family. My dear broda think about it.
. Macapela tanx very much 4 d advice. Bt I love her very much.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2012
ikem25: . Macapela tanx very much 4 d advice. Bt I love her very much.
but she doesn't love u, cos if she does she wont leave u for another man, or tell u she's way too beautiful for u
Re: Advice Needed by ikem25(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2012
lrguru:
but she doesn't love u, cos if she does she wont leave u for another man, or tell u she's way too beautiful for u
. Macapela , she loved me vry much infact we where livin togeda in my house in skul b4 dis temptaion strted.
Re: Advice Needed by sugarbuns(f): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2012
*passing thru*
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2012
You cant be in love with one, and fall for the temptation of another
ikem25: . Macapela , she loved me vry much infact we where livin togeda in my house in skul b4 dis temptaion strted.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2012
That girl is too much of a burden for you to carry.She seems like one of the most selfish girls I've ever heard about. Look, even if she decides to add you back to the list of her intimate mates, you will run into problems in the future cos people like her just never stop. Besides, haven't you heard of HIV and its other siblings? Move on with your life!

(1) (Reply)

A Cheating Or An Abusive Husband. Ladies Which Do You Prefer? / Marriage Questions From A Guy / Matured Advice Needed.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.