Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja (14984 Views)

SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing / 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) / Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja by megadeath: 5:01am On Dec 02, 2012
Wsdm: What baffled me is Nigerians approach to sensitive national issues. If these personnel are to be charged with laxity, then many so called government officials should also be charged by the populace for underperformance. Is it enough to barricade the roads and feel you are curbing terrorism? Are the military personnel spirit to be able to see through a car ridden with bomb? Why can't the government use the huge budget on security to procure latest gadgets to detect these boys from a far? It is clear that corruption is at work again.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: 22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja by megadeath: 5:08am On Dec 02, 2012
greateros:

Prevented by who me? a "bloody civilian"? If a whole military formation whose duty it is to protect the fukn country inclusive of "bloody civilian" like me cant protect itself from terrorist attacks then tell me why they are still wearing the goddamn uniform and ranks!They should pull off the fukn uniform and join the civilians!

The id!ot is telling us the suicide bombers car was parked within the premises of the strategic military formation - ok! so should we start break dancing to that? shameless fools!

The military needs a full overhaul! but of course it will never happen under a PDP led government!

fukn fuked up country! angry angry angry angry

ARE YOU EVEN THINKING BEFORE YOU WRITE DOWN YOUR THOUGHTS? ALMOST ALL FACETS OF YOUR COUNTRY ARE IN DISARRAY DUE TO CORRUPTION YET YOU EXPECT TO HAVE A SUPER MILITARY? DONT JUST COME AND DROP DUMB COMMENTS ABOUT THE MILITARY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FEEL LIKE A TOUGH GUY. WE ALWAYS WELCOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND NOT TRASH TALK
Re: 22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja by VolvoS60(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2012
Very sad. RIP to the dead.

But the truth must be told. Nigeria's military (officer corps and rank & file) has a lot to answer for.

These attacks are exposing the soft underbelly of men who would have us believe that they are made differently from the rest of us.

There is more to being a soldier than looping barbed wire over a fence, writing "military zone" all over the wall and then brutalizing anyone who so much as passes within a few yards of that so-called 'military zone'. Properly trained military personnel do not go round beating young women and stripping them naked in the street because they didn't get out of the way of the admiral's motorcade quickly enough. Real seamen do not allow a ship filled with thousands of litres of PMS to vanish from their custody and then try to pin the blame on the police.

The Nigerian armed forces should put its house in order or as one poster said, its personnel should throw in the towel. The case for maintaining such an expensive, burdensome standing army in peacetime is getting weaker by the minute.
Re: 22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja by JoeMosco(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2012
aurenflani:

As for you - nothing for your hypocracy but disappointment because clearly you don't know that the army are not dealing in religious bigotry.
A man fights for what he believes in. There is very high probability that a muslim soldier may decide to "fight for Allah". Dont u think so?
Re: 22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja by lastpage: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2012
Nigerian military is very good at harassing "unarmed civilians"! grin grin

They can beat the piss out of any "bloody civilian" but when it comes to "real military", we all know that they are too pot-bellied to be of any use!

With all those "Pepper-soup" they guzzle at Mammy-market, how can they have time for training?

Again, the biggest problem of our "armed forces" in general, is that of "Superiors" who steal all the money meant for the training of the rank and file!

We still remember how some officers were dismissed and even locked-up (about three or four years now), just for asking their Superiors release the U.N Mission allowance? Yes, we still remember the effrontery and brazen attitude of those thieves who steal from their junior "rank and file".

Like most things Nigerian, very devoid of shame!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: 22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja by VolvoS60(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
lastpage:

We still remember how some officers were dismissed and even locked-up (about three or four years now), just for asking their Superiors release the U.N Mission allowance? Yes, we still remember the effrontery and brazen attitude of those thieves who steal from their junior "rank and file".

Lastpage!

^^^^
Well said sir. Some of us have been around for a while and we have the full records of the lawlessness of these brasshats. At the appropriate time these things will be brought back into the public domain to remind the military high command (as well as the rank & file) that some of us are NOT children and we have long memories. It is a pity that too many Nigerians have been dehumanised by these soldiers to the point where they cannot even recognise unacceptable behaviour anymore.
Re: 22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2012
megadeath:

ARE YOU EVEN THINKING BEFORE YOU WRITE DOWN YOUR THOUGHTS? ALMOST ALL FACETS OF YOUR COUNTRY ARE IN DISARRAY DUE TO CORRUPTION YET YOU EXPECT TO HAVE A SUPER MILITARY? DONT JUST COME AND DROP DUMB COMMENTS ABOUT THE MILITARY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FEEL LIKE A TOUGH GUY. WE ALWAYS WELCOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND NOT TRASH TALK

Whats d meaning of the attack?
Did my comment hit the wrong nerve in ur fuked up system? Oh I get it! Either u or urs is among the useless set of individuals we have in our so-called military whose specialty is in rapp!ng women and teenagers, killing and maiming un-armed civilians!

You must be an id!ot of an elephantine proportion not to see that my comment is an attack on a military that have woefully failed Nigerians!

Billions of Naira is spent on their training and maintenance and yet what we get in return are a set of cowards that run like skunks when faced with real action! Boko haram has been killing and maiming us for more than a year now and our military keep bragging of achieving great success in fighting then and yet boko boys keep killing and maiming innocent Nigerians almost on daily basis – all the so called soldiers does best is to go on rampage and pour their anger on the already frustrated citizens anytime one of their useless mates are killed by boko!

Internationally, their performance was so shameful that the British had to call for an overhaul of the entire military system in Nigeria! embarassed embarassed

SHAMEFUL AND DISGRACEFUL ACTS OF NIGERIAN SOLDIERS!
Colonel is one of the most respected ranks in the military worldwide- they are seen as an embodiment of discipline and a major source of courage to the force! But in Nigerian military, a colonel is the chairman of corruption, indiscipline and abject disregard for human right! rap!ng women and teenagers! 16 yr old girl in Kaduna was forcefully raped by a colonel [only god knows how many he has raped and killed! – in a sane society his type would av been waiting for his time on the electric chair but in Nigeria, he is still wearing his ranks and freely committing more atrocities! What a shame! [Spits on his uniform!] angry angry

A colonel [who is supposed to be an embodiment of the rule of law] – is arrested by a “civilian” governor for driving on the wrong side of the traffic! what have you got to say to that! angry

Harassing, maiming and killing innocent civilians at the slightest or no provocation have become the hallmark of our soldiers! Can u imaging a so-called soldier [supposedly trained to be a gentleman and a respecter of human rights] kill an un-armed civilian whose crime is -telling the soldier that it is ungentlemanly to manhandle a lady - and the lady in question is the soldiers girlfriend!

Normally I don’t have time for foo!s like you but I just felt I should set the record straight for some who may see things your way!

PS. Don’t ever, ever quote my comments again – I hate it when !diots quote me especially megadead !diots!
Re: 22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja by megadeath: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
greateros:

Whats d meaning of the attack?
Did my comment hit the wrong nerve in ur fuked up system? Oh I get it! Either u or urs is among the useless set of individuals we have in our so-called military whose specialty is in rapp!ng women and teenagers, killing and maiming un-armed civilians!

You must be an id!ot of an elephantine proportion not to see that my comment is an attack on a military that have woefully failed Nigerians!

Billions of Naira is spent on their training and maintenance and yet what we get in return are a set of cowards that run like skunks when faced with real action! Boko haram has been killing and maiming us for more than a year now and our military keep bragging of achieving great success in fighting then and yet boko boys keep killing and maiming innocent Nigerians almost on daily basis – all the so called soldiers does best is to go on rampage and pour their anger on the already frustrated citizens anytime one of their useless mates are killed by boko!

Internationally, their performance was so shameful that the British had to call for an overhaul of the entire military system in Nigeria! embarassed embarassed

SHAMEFUL AND DISGRACEFUL ACTS OF NIGERIAN SOLDIERS!
Colonel is one of the most respected ranks in the military worldwide- they are seen as an embodiment of discipline and a major source of courage to the force! But in Nigerian military, a colonel is the chairman of corruption, indiscipline and abject disregard for human right! rap!ng women and teenagers! 16 yr old girl in Kaduna was forcefully raped by a colonel [only god knows how many he has raped and killed! – in a sane society his type would av been waiting for his time on the electric chair but in Nigeria, he is still wearing his ranks and freely committing more atrocities! What a shame! [Spits on his uniform!] angry angry

A colonel [who is supposed to be an embodiment of the rule of law] – is arrested by a “civilian” governor for driving on the wrong side of the traffic! what have you got to say to that! angry

Harassing, maiming and killing innocent civilians at the slightest or no provocation have become the hallmark of our soldiers! Can u imaging a so-called soldier [supposedly trained to be a gentleman and a respecter of human rights] kill an un-armed civilian whose crime is -telling the soldier that it is ungentlemanly to manhandle a lady - and the lady in question is the soldiers girlfriend!

Normally I don’t have time for foo!s like you but I just felt I should set the record straight for some who may see things your way!

PS. Don’t ever, ever quote my comments again – I hate it when !diots quote me especially megadead !diots!

Talk is cheap, little child

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagosians Commend PHCN For Improved Power Supply / Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" / 2019: Senator Nyako Urges Adamawa People Not To Waste Votes On APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.