Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? (12885 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
I will never vote for that elitist.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by PeterKbaba: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola all the waaaaaaaaaaayy

Do you all realize that all the other states collect almost twice 2x the money given to lagos state from the federal government. The population of all this other states are less than 8 million and Lagos state as a population of 20 million plus.

Lagos is a little nigeria on its own, lagos as every citizen of nigeria, west africa and maybe africa as a whole present there.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by pheesayor(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
If fashola was President:
Tinubu will be powerless because his power has always been using the house of Assembly to blackmail fashola and it won't work because the house will still contain majority of pdp, in turn they will check his excesses.
We will hear less promises and more implementations Unlike gej who only knows how to promise and not fulfill.
Fashola can rule this country but unfortunately I feel he's not interested and if he is I will vote for him, he seems to be ACN's only sellable candidate despite his few flaws.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by pheesayor(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
PeterKbaba: Fashola all the waaaaaaaaaaayy

Do you all realize that all the other states collect almost twice 2x the money given to lagos state from the federal government. The population of all this other states are less than 8 million and Lagos state as a population of 20 million plus.

Lagos is a little nigeria on its own, lagos as every citizen of nigeria, west africa and maybe africa as a whole present there.
that's what I keep telling those praising Akpabio, take the population of Lagos (human + vehicular) to akwaibom and watch those infrastructures crumble in a short time

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by PeterKbaba: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
pheesayor: If fashola was President:
Tinubu will be powerless because his power has always been using the house of Assembly to blackmail fashola and it won't work because the house will still contain majority of pdp, in turn they will check his excesses.
We will hear less promises and more implementations Unlike gej who only knows how to promise and not fulfill.
Fashola can rule this country but unfortunately I feel he's not interested and if he is I will vote for him, he seems to be ACN's only sellable candidate despite his few flaws.

What of jonathan with his pdp leaders like obasanjo and babangida
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by buchai: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
Gov. Fashola is very very expensive in governance, he builds only for the rich drives away the middle class, suppress the poor even his kinsmen n women are not leftout. For him to champion the leadership of this great country as n0 1 man he must learn how to be humble in TALK, be passionate and friendly atimes, and must have a strong sence of humor. Governance and leadership is not all about high handedness.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by pheesayor(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
harlos: Someone once said only a military man can rule Nigeria cos we too stuborn, fashola did it by force so that he can succeed and so people hate him because he use force. If Fashola becomes the president of Nigeria surely we will see changes. I'm gonna VOTE for him he choose to be.
the Lagos traffic law is the way it is because of the nature of lagosians, we are a stubborn set of humans
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by buchai: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Gov. Fashola is very very expensive in governance, he builds only for the rich drives away the middle class, suppress the poor even his kinsmen n women are not leftout. For him to champion the leadership of this great country as n0 1 man he must learn how to be humble in TALK, be passionate and friendly atimes, and must have a strong sence of humor. Governance and leadership is not all about high handedness.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by PeterKbaba: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
buchai: Gov. Fashola is very very expensive in governance, he builds only for the rich drives away the middle class, suppress the poor even his kinsmen n women are not leftout. For him to champion the leadership of this great country as n0 1 man he must learn how to be humble in TALK, be passionate and friendly atimes, and must have a strong sence of humor. Governance and leadership is not all about high handedness.

lol, you are so funny, do you know that 65% of the middle class in nigeria and businesses are in lagos. it seems you have never been to nigeria in a long time, just reading about nigeria on the internet
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by pheesayor(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
those calling fashola elitist should tell me if it is the elites that will use the Lagos Badagry road after expansion (+railway) is complete. Open up areas and watch it develop itself.

on lasu fees, there are some things we are not being told but to me that does not disqualify him, the house of assembly is there to check excesses like this
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by bigsmoke2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
i despise the guy for many of his fuckups i would only vote him because i don't know anybody among our fucking politicians who is better,
he is the best among the worst
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Slyp: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
PeterKbaba: Fashola all the waaaaaaaaaaayy

That is the more reason he is not qualify to be elected as president. Government that will not put the lives of the common man into considering in decision making will definately not be the recommended up front of this country.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Remii(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
Eko Ile:

Instead of all the bogus mega infrastructure noise, why don't you list the so called projects.?
Going by your igr talk, if you go by population and population needs, many of theses states including akwa are 3-5 richer than lagos state so your logic makes no sense.

What are you saying about population, is he feeding us? Most places I know generates their own power and water.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by doppler777(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nigeria needs a ruthless kind of leadership,Fashola is a ruthless man and he should be able to handle the country ruthlessly.Check "Prof.Wole Soyinka thoughs on Fashola" via You-tube.I want Nigeria to regain the lost glory & I WILL DEFINITELY VOTE FOR HIM!.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by pheesayor(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
PeterKbaba:

What of jonathan with his pdp leaders like obasanjo and babangida
that's exactly what I mean, they are all PDP and that's why the lagos house of assembly cannot question fashola because of party sentiments. Fashola as president and still a PDP controlled federal house will have his excesses checked. He's human too and needs to be corrected at times
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by pheesayor(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
what he means is the population over stretching the state infrastructures, eg everybody wants to drive their own cars which will eventually over-stress the roads
Remii:

What are you saying about population, is he feeding us? Most places I know generates their own power and water.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola aint seeing Aso Rock as President.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by OmoTier1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
afam4eva:
It seems your party affiliation is ACN. What thing of note has Oshiomole achieved in Edo state that will make you vote for him in 2015 as the president.
You must be suffering from ethnic disease to have typed this! Name one of your governors in the east that have done half of what Oshiomhole has done in Edo State given the resources available to him?

To prove you wrong, His reelection was a testament of his hard work, determination and achievements to putting the state on course and bringing good governance back to the people and making the people realise that their government officials can be held accountable by their votes! Can you vouch for any of your eastern governor who got reelected without rigging in the lat election?

His prudent use of the state resources alone is what commending, and we need people like that to rule Nigeria. Look at the schools in the state, go see for yourself the hospitals, and also the roads he is constructing in the rural areas that is opening up those villages that struggle to get their arm produce to town after harvest.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by UncleJJ(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
afam4eva:
It seems your party affiliation is ACN. What thing of note has Oshiomole achieved in Edo state that will make you vote for him in 2015 as the president.

The Defeat of Chief Anthony Anenih - Mr Fix It Himself
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by OmoTier1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yes I will vote and I will mobilise people in the UK to raise funds for His election! I am tired of GEJ and his vision less government
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Desola(f): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
Warri _Pikin: What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?

The same qualification you thought jonasatan had before you voted him into power.

Which conveyor belt do you fo.ols roll off?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by UncleJJ(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
Name one of your governors in the east that have done half of what Oshiomhole has done in Edo State given the resources available to him?

Heard Gov. Peter Obi of The Almighty Anambra State - An Brave Ibo man , is Bianca's Personal Errand Boy... undecided
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by OmoTier1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
UncleJJ:

Heard Gov. Peter Obi of The Almighty Anambra State - An Brave Ibo man , is Bianca's Personal Errand Boy... undecided
shocked choi! The last time in was in Nigeria with my American matey, we went to the capital of Anambra state, I could not believe my eyes what I saw! Do not even mention Peter Obi, He is the biggest flop of the sane governors you have in the east.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by PeterKbaba: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
He's doing well as a governor let him stay in Lagos and continue the work. I'm Akpabio or Buhari can fill the seat come 2015 if Jonathan doesn't contest again.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by studman: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
YES,YES and YES.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
God no gree
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by tatosh: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
YES without a single doubt

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by try69: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
afam4eva:
UncleJJ:

The Defeat of Chief Anthony Anenih - Mr Fix It Himself
[quote author=UncleJJ]

Only you people will complain about fash being tinubu's boy and you don't wanna see this as an achievement..oshomole is really working apart from the above. Plus he's man of the masses.

I can vote fash, oshomole, buhari, or rochas just to remove the evil PDP from power..
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by bigpastor(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
sentiments apart,
FASHOLA already has my vote if he contests. cheesy
a man of Action fit 4 Naija
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by bigpastor(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
GEJ 2015 CARRY GO!!![/quote]

Even if you give GEJ unopposed, Him go say NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
don't you see that he earnestly waits for 2015 to hand-over sharp, sharp.
If na you nko
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by manosteel(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
NO Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem / APC Convention: All Activities Done In My Absence Remains Valid - Governor Buni / Maduka Assures Lgs Of Noticeable Developments Within 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.