Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? (12876 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by HarvardGrad: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola has his strenghts, but then he overdoes some things...he kind of runs an elitist government

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ajadek(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
anulaxad:

that's a lie my dad wanted a girl he wanted to always spoil a girl but he got three boys tongue
your father wanted a girls and he got a boys,the samething aplication with what the guy was saying.why not your father sanctifer with boys he got and still looking for a girls
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by tosinajeyahoocom: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
capital YES
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by laykhorn(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
Akosbaba: Frankly speaking pple talk abt wat fashola and okorocha has done to lagos and imo respectively buh hav u forgotten that these two pple also have lapses that hav occured during their tenure......I can only vote for fashola if he can convince us better that he can rule cos are we nt talking abt the same fashola who increased LASU's school fees from 25k to 250k pls think twice b4 u vote
Liar! Are u talkin for publicity or what. U surely have no hint on LASU tuition increment issue.. Make ur research b4 just pressin those keys next tym.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=Wendyslim] abeg go yansh down who den can be better than him. Fashola is working lagos is moving jare[/quote

loooooool no his not working a state that's more wealthier than Gambia any human with a heart can develop lagos in a year its not hard. people are living in millions in slums on mainland and on the sea is that life noooo wink
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
ajadek: your father wanted a girls and he got a boys,the samething aplication with what the guy was saying.why not your father sanctifer with boys he got and still looking for a girls
looooooooooooooool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he better be alright with us jare cheesy
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
This thread is a WASTE of space and time. Fashola has no future in ACN. Tinubu is only waiting for him to finish his 2nd tenure, after which Tinubu will slaughter him politically. You can write this comment on the wall
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Lusola15: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
I stand a better chance
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by laykhorn(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
wayne4loan: I rather cast my vote 2mr rochas okorocha, cuz mr baba tunde fashola will do his work without seeking the opinion of the masses e.g demolishing of houses ,increase of sch fees..but mr rochas will put the masses first cuz that what he always does..eg. Free education,building of schs in the north without holding any political office..
Sharap!
do u even leave in Lagos? The Demolitions made were later good things. Lagosians can tel you what the old Oshodi looks like before d demolition to the reconstructed one. Its absolutely unbelievable to picture that kinda renewal back then.. Other places too. Do we have to keep leavin wit bad things because we dont want to offend the some people.. I stil remember sum1's(i cant rememba) signature wich says "I DONT KNW THE BEST WAY 2 SUCCESS, BUH THE SUREST WAY 2 FAILURE IS TRYIN 2 PLEASE EVERYBODY"
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by laykhorn(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: This thread is a WASTE of space and time. Fashola has no future in ACN. Tinubu is only waiting for him to finish his 2nd tenure, after which Tinubu will slaughter him politically. You can write this comment on the wall
and thats 1 reason I lyk him. He doesnt bloody care about any cabal.. Tinubu and Obj can testify to this.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by laykhorn(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
@OP, at the moment, I'm like a sheep confused between two herds. But, let him get the chance first. Like I always say, "when i get to the bridge, i'll knw how to cross it" let 2015 come..
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by laykhorn(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
elopee3000: i will not vote for fashola hoohaa i dont like the slogan he and bola tinubu is using in lagos they keep telling people to go back to thier states as if is only yoruba people that developed lagos,every major thing in lagos was built with nigeria money ,another thing they serious in making money from people in lagos but they look other side when all this agbero and area boys is busy terrorising lagosian,if oil producing states ask all yoruba working with oil company to leave thier state how will they feel,every day they keep asking people to leave lagos
are u a beggar? dont be sarcastic, Lagos is the most detribalised state in Nigeria and u knw it. hw many case of deportation av u heard of except d issue of the handicap beggars on Lagos street.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by remzytimer: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
Archmed: Fashola for President?...he belongs to a cabal headed by Tinubu...GEJ...belongs 2d cabal chairmaned by OBJ...D only presidential aspirant who can call bluff...who is not coming 4rm a desperate political class is BUHARI...Fashola will do well as vice,..u watch out for d great Alliance...ACN/CPC!
olodo.....
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by katolistic(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
Warri _Pikin: What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?

Since you have the experience you can go and teach him...guess if your in his shoes you wold have done worst....You think its easy to lead go and try and you will see for yourself bro
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by PastorOla1: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yes, but without Bola Tinubu as godfather with Tinubu NO!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Bizinton: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
From what l have read so far, it is evident that most people don't understand his strategies. For the past one month this man have been busy inspecting ongoing projects in various part of the state on daily basis. He haven't covered half yet. Even at that people still keep complaining.what else do you want from our able Governor?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Venchy: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
The Devil you know is better than the strange one....I'll cast my vote for Fashola as long as TINUNBU stay clear.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by bashydemy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
I and my entire household will Vote Fashola, my pets will do if possible cos they are enjoying the dividend of democracy from Fashola
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by djustice: 12:43am On Dec 03, 2012
So that Tinubu will finally get his sleazy hands on the National Treasury? No fucking way!

Akpabio is the man for me. By the wwy, before some pinheads begin screaming tribalism here, I am Awori from Igqndo,
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by laykhorn(m): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2012
FG O1: Let Gov Fashola deal with those Agbero frm bus stop to stop. Thy shld be no Agbero, dis is one of d worst problm lagosians re facing, dat is y transport in laogos is high. Then Nigerians will look at him has d nxt prsndnt
are you still livin in the yesterday, do you still see NURTW members on Lagos roads
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by laykhorn(m): 12:57am On Dec 03, 2012
FG O1: Also d land taxes charged he imposed in houses in lagos, he shld cut it dwn coz d land charged tax lagosians re paying is too high.
sorry tax evader! Thats nt an excuse. Seriously, its notin compared to what they pay in d U.K. nor what landlords collect as house rent. If we all decide 2 leave d decent ways like developed countries, things wil change
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by bros856: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2012
Fashola is the Best thing that will happen to Nigeria in 2015. OH GOD PLACE HIM THERE FOR US AND CONTINUE TO BLESS HIM WITH YOUR WISDOM TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ihedioramma: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2012
cry THAT IS WHAT AM TELLING U . IF NIG WILL BE ONE MAN ONE WIFE THINGS WILL BE GOOD FOR US . OUR PROBLEM IS LOOKING FOR SOMUCH MONEY AND HAUSE . TELL ME IF U DONT NEED 2MUCH MONEY WHY WILL U DO WRONG THINGS TO GET MONEY ? LOOK AT ABIA STATE TODAY A DAY CHILD WHAT DO U THING DAY WILL USE IT FOR ? LOOK AT THE BOKO HARAM TODAY IF THIS PEOPLE GOTO SCHOOL WILL DAY DO THAT ?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by prettyboi1(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2012
seunshow00: Na emotional judgement full here pass.
Fashola said 'if u can not obey the law in lagos, please go back to your village otherwise we would have full recourse to the law'
This is simple english, the above statement refers to the lawless and not just non-yorubas, afterall yorubas too get village.
Who here in NL has been served quit notice by Lagos state govt?
I beg make una no dey hpye things becos ur people can't obey the law.
This is why Nigerians-the lawless are been deported every second from foreign countries.
Lets be law abiding people.
Brilliantly said. God Bless you bro.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by prost80(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2012
I will vote for Fashola, because he is not giving us what we want but what we need. Lagos is a really big slum, and he is modernizing it. We, have a lot of bad habits that will keep lagos behind, until we get rid of. Banning okada , while painful is the right thing, and it will only take some years b4 we realise it. Also remember he is working on a small budget, $2.1b for a population of 15million . People want lagos to be clean, good roads, good education, good transportation system but ask them to pay for it, they will talk something else.I am just a realist and i know if he has a bigger platform he will perform better for Nigeria. He who is faithful in small is faithful in much. Some people say he is demolishing here and there and i say do you want good and wide roads? if yes, how do you expect him to create that, in the air? lets be sincere, we need to demolish some places, because they are not conducive for people to live in .Just because some people are living there doesnt mean it os condusive.I could go on and on. Bottomline. Fashola for president
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Dee60: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2012
On condition that he does not place 1000 toll gates all over Nigeria. On condition that he is not a stooge of BAT. On condition that he does not place all his old school mates to go on a chopping spree all over the place.

By the way, Nigeria does not need a heroic leader but a system that works. The current monthly handout system where the FG depends on handouts from multinational oil companies to survive, where a minister is like a king/queen (Diezani, for example), where you have a bloated and corrupt national assembly, where governors are emperors who do what they like with monthly allocations etc is not what we need.

Re-structure the country into 6 regions, have a weak centre and let Fashola or Mimiko or Oshiomole go for VP of South West region. That can work. If we like we can vote a monkey as president of a weak centre, it wont matter.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ghetomum: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2012
Warri _Pikin: What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?
state like lagos is a country on is own
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by sucess001(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2012
ypzilanti: All who are writing nonsense know in their hearts that Fashola will do 100 times a better job that the present occupant in office, but ethnic and personal dislike is clouding their judgement.

Mayor Guliani of New York was widely disliked by New Yorkers on a personal level, but they kept voting him into power because no one could argue that he was a good administrator. Nigerians cannot separate issues. That is why they voted a man with no prior achievements into power just because he appealed to their emotions.

That said, Oshiomole is the man to beat in 2015...if only he would agree to run, I will personally campaign for him for free.

anybody else wud do 1000 times more than jonathan so thats no point...

why i wont vote for fashola...

1. so he wont sack all the doctors in the country one day only for us to go and be begging tinubu to tal to him...

2. so he wont increase the school fees of federal universities to 350k since he believes university educ is only meant fr the rich

3. so i wont have to pay 500 naira for every bridge i pass like the one linking VI to ikoyi

4. so i wont have to be stranded in the bus stop becos our president has just banned one means of transportation

5. so that all roads wont be concessioned to his cronies like the lekki expressway...

6. so that we can still feel like we are in a democracy andnot be shot at wen we try to protest like the lekki residents did againt the toll fares

7. so that Tinubu wont be our de facto president.

8. so that wen pple protest against government policy...like the okada ban...we wud have a president who hears or empatises.

9. so that i wont get a president who will behave all 'nice' only to churn out oppresive policies after he wins an election.

i voted fashola twice...wont make the mistake a third time...

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by enioladeran: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2012
And what does GEJ have?
Well i think BRF will be ok if he actually utilize the tax returns.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by roscolenny(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2012
it's a pity pple like to live in a lawless society.so whoever tries to bring sanity to the society becomes their enemy. Fashola can rule Naija very well!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ihedioramma: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2012
WHAT NIG NEED NOW IS ROCHARS THE IMO STATE GOVERNOR AND HIS VS, EDO STATE GOVERNOR ONLY .
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by nex(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2012
No! I will note vote Fashola. The smaller dictator is worse than the bigger one because he can manage his dictatorship with so little resources. If Fashola ventures into the Presidency, he will be worse than Mugabe because it's not like he doesn't know the law, and the citizen's rights, he's a SAN, he simply doesn't care!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$2.1b Arms Deals: Anxiety In Jonathan’s Camp Over Likely Arrest Of More Suspects / Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari / $2.1b Deals: Minimah Refunds N1.7b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.