Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? (28544 Views)

Don Jazzy Backs Out From Bet With Davido(screenshot) / Hot New Pics Of Peter From P-square / Pictures From P Square’s 100 Million Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by salam001(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2012
Petrocedis,we know Nigeria is no heaven,..now back to the topic,I dont get the same amount of salary with my boss and am not complaining,so R2bees should be happy with the amount they got and leave p'square out of it,like i said before,"Shoe get size,okrika get quality"
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by londoner: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2012
Petrodolla.....with all u have written, will that change Psquare's fee?

If not, then what is the use all you have written?

If you think reminding us constantly of our negatives changes anything, you are wrong.

We are used to you doing that here, we have grown to expect just that of you.......has it ever changed the price of garri for one second?

Lol......anyhoo back to the topic......
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Revolva(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2012
PetroDolla:

The last I checked, the only thing in Nigeria close to a city is Abuja,huh? Even then Abuja is still a small place, and things are beginning to fall apart in that city already.

If your idea of a city is the slum nigeria has become, then I am sorry for you. I’ll live in a ‘village’ any day provided it has what it takes – good roads, electricity good health care, security, potable water, shops, schools etc. In my opinion, those are the elements that count, whether village or city. How many of your cities have those facilities and amenities? How many of your people have access to electricity? How many of your people can sleep with their two eyes closed at night? In the day time, they have to deal with book haram, kidnappers, ritualists etc etc. And how many of your people-whether in the city or village- have access to good quality education? Why do you think your compatriots are trooping to Ghana to attend school every day?

Let me tell you a little story

This Nigerian woman brought her daughter to attend a public secondary school in Ghana few weeks ago. Since she was new to Ghana she pleaded that I accompany her to the school, which is outside Accra. And since I had a little bit free time I took her and daughter to the school.

First, she was hugely impressed with the road. She said the road we traveled on was one of the best she had seen, especially as it goes up a mountainous terrain. When we got to the school, we found out that the girl should have done medical examination before reporting. So the school authorities refused to admit her until the tests were carried out. I asked for the nearest hospital where all the tests could be done and we were directed to a government-owned hospital about 60 kilomters away, in some 'village'. Again we drove on top class-European standard road. We met very professional-looking health workers. Within an hour, we have done all the tests, including a comprehensive eye test, and computer generated result were issued to us. At that facility, deep in the Ghanaian hinterland, the Nigerian woman was truly fascinated to see computers everywhere. Everything had been computerized- from collecting a card to the payment system.
Do you know what the Nigerian woman said? She said this can’t happen even at the best public hospital in lagos! Chances are that there won’t be electricity to operate the computers and even if the tests are done, you may have to come the following day to take the results after paying a hefty bribe.

So my guy, keep deceiving yourself.

No amount of rantings will change the pitiable state your country finds itself today. And my honest opinion is that
Nigeria is falling apart and the signs are there for all discerning people.

And while you swim in the ocean of self delusion- I hope you can fix that Seme-Lagos highway (you call it expressway or something). It is more than a national disgrace! you can find money to build a second banquet hall at the presidential villa and yet cannot find money to fix the road that links your country to the outside world? Do you wonder why non-nigerians think you people are weird? Very weird?

My fellow ghanian bro I truly feel you am a naija boi but I support your post its truthful and honest -
Our nation lacks mora for the comon man - its not that they are not better hospitals here and amenities they are world class here but ask me who enjoys them only citi dwellers and infact the rich ones -
When I visited accra back in 2004 I was ashamed of my lagos city I ave never stay a week in my lifetime without steady light but in a slum in Nima I visited a friend but enjoyed a month non interrupted I bitterly cried for nigeria and the accra freeway amazed me - I humbly tell you if not for gov. Fashola works that transform a bit of lagos making it look a bit better and organised - 15 yrs back lagos is hell , roads , electricity the worst , crime , mega slums..public schools and health so terrible, look we nigerians may have more edge over ghanians in resources but I still rrspect ghana philosophy and would love to visit again, also like ghanaian music weller we r all africans jare

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by londoner: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2012
@Evolva....so you visited Ghana in 2004 and what year is it now?

Have u visited places like Uyo to see the road networks ?

Have you seen the clinics in Rivers state that are for the common man?

Nigeria is not just lagos, and even with that lagos has recorded its own improvements.....or do you think it is as bad as 15 years ago?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Revolva(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2012
londoner: @Evolva....so you visited Ghana in 2004 and what year is it now?

Have u visited places like Uyo to see the road networks ?

Have you seen the clinics in Rivers state that are for the common man?

Nigeria is not just lagos, and even with that lagos has recorded its own improvements.....or do you think it is as bad as 15 years ago?

Uyo is scanty in population and rivers state also is some how ok but these are oil producing states but nigeria has a lot of marginalisation that's what I am trying to say .. Lagos is the powerhouse of naija ok
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by salam001(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2012
Revolva:

Uyo is scanty in population and rivers state also is some how ok but these are oil producing states but nigeria has a lot of marginalisation that's what I am trying to say .. Lagos is the powerhouse of naija ok
@bolded,so in your small mind Ghana is densly populated?..its so simple to identify Ghanaians claming 2 be Nigerian to talk ill about Nigeria on Nl..hmm
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Cusubaba(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2012
Revolva:

Accra is Ghana capital and Accra have been their since 1860 till date. Accra is small city like Uyo and Accra is over populated because everything in Ghana have been centralized in Accra and other 9 regions in Ghana is nothing to talk about. u visited only Nima one of the 6 slums in Accra, before u talk why not u visit other slums in Accra like Sodom and Gomoroh, Zongo, Tudu, kwame Nkrumah circle. Plz Ghana is not only end in Accra and Nigeria is not only end in Lagos. I have visited 10 regions in Ghana, brother Ghanaians are decieving theirselves. Nigeria is 1 million ahead of Ghana in anything.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2012
eminemkayc: psquare sings crap musik
fkuckd up poor lyrics
gud beats thats all
all them songs talk abut d same shiit.. no variation in word play with intelligent use of the instrument of poetry..
same goes for dbanj and a lot of other crap musicians. theyv only got gud beats. shady rightly puts it on d syllabus song "its nut abut lyrics anymore - its abut a hot beat and a catchy hop"

i gv props to d lyks of abaga and idibia.. and a few others..
dem songs make some meanin to my ear drums outside d beats...

Dude look around you none of these kids now a days care about your lyrics.. all they want to do is sag jeans, and dance to killer beats, ask KRS 1, common, talib kwali, lupe fiasco… the age of the lyricist is over . Jayz saw the light as did Biggie smalls, and later Pac..truth is Dbanj and P-square are the smart ones.. if u aint producing commercial music u will go the way of Nas
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Cusubaba(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2012
salam001: @bolded,so in your small mind Ghana is densly populated?..its so simple to identify Ghanaians claming 2 be Nigerian to talk ill about Nigeria on Nl..hmm
don't mind that retarded plastic. Ghana where dey worship SSCE holder like God. Nurse like Semi God. A country where 86% don't have ordinary toilent in their various house. A country that have only 1,523 Ghana doctors and 520 Nigeria Doctors and 358 Cuba doctors. KWASIA.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by GeneralGaricks: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross: These clowns wont stop to amaze me.
The show is today and just today they decided not to perform again simply bc they are paying Psquare much more fee? Are they nuts? Who knows R2bees outside of Ghana? Sadly most Ghanaians prefer Nigerian music and videos for obvious reasons. Abeg make r2bees go hug transformer joor...

Am just hearing about them for the first time. Good stunt!!!
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by onatisi(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2012
oadah: so with the crap psquare is singing they are referred to as stars
no unique style, crappy refurbished songs....in fact i respect zule zoo more than them cos they contributed meaninfully to Nigerian music.

we Nigerians are always fond of supporting our own which is not bad but haba, R2Bees have been in the game long time ago and for goodness sake
why they go pay Psquare much more

I rep R2Bees for the decision, its not all about money, they have sent the message..shikena!!
they sing trash ,yet they are paid 300k dollars for 2hrs
they have no unique style ,yet they can afford to have a private jet
they are not good ,they are the biggest african music group for now in africa.nd even amstel malta had no choice but to call them for the show.knowing fully well that there are singers in ghana,
they sing trash yet with their trash all ur ghana ladies run mad when they see them on stage performing,
I WONDER HOW MUCH UR OWN INTELLIGENCE AND BRAINS HAVE FETCHED YOU IN UR LIFE .
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by GeneralGaricks: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2012
Egelife: Hey, come on guys let's stop being sentimental, call a spade a spade, Check out the huge desparity between 200,000USD and 5000USD. For me I feel its much and the right thing was to chicken out.

What Did you say 200k against 5k.

Haa, that one too much ooo.... I dont blame them. Chai.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2012
PetroDolla:

The last I checked, the only thing in Nigeria close to a city is Abuja,huh? Even then Abuja is still a small place, and things are beginning to fall apart in that city already.

If your idea of a city is the slum nigeria has become, then I am sorry for you. I’ll live in a ‘village’ any day provided it has what it takes – good roads, electricity good health care, security, potable water, shops, schools etc. In my opinion, those are the elements that count, whether village or city. How many of your cities have those facilities and amenities? How many of your people have access to electricity? How many of your people can sleep with their two eyes closed at night? In the day time, they have to deal with book haram, kidnappers, ritualists etc etc. And how many of your people-whether in the city or village- have access to good quality education? Why do you think your compatriots are trooping to Ghana to attend school every day?

Let me tell you a little story

This Nigerian woman brought her daughter to attend a public secondary school in Ghana few weeks ago. Since she was new to Ghana she pleaded that I accompany her to the school, which is outside Accra. And since I had a little bit free time I took her and daughter to the school.

First, she was hugely impressed with the road. She said the road we traveled on was one of the best she had seen, especially as it goes up a mountainous terrain. When we got to the school, we found out that the girl should have done medical examination before reporting. So the school authorities refused to admit her until the tests were carried out. I asked for the nearest hospital where all the tests could be done and we were directed to a government-owned hospital about 60 kilomters away, in some 'village'. Again we drove on top class-European standard road. We met very professional-looking health workers. Within an hour, we have done all the tests, including a comprehensive eye test, and computer generated result were issued to us. At that facility, deep in the Ghanaian hinterland, the Nigerian woman was truly fascinated to see computers everywhere. Everything had been computerized- from collecting a card to the payment system.
Do you know what the Nigerian woman said? She said this can’t happen even at the best public hospital in lagos! Chances are that there won’t be electricity to operate the computers and even if the tests are done, you may have to come the following day to take the results after paying a hefty bribe.

So my guy, keep deceiving yourself.

No amount of rantings will change the pitiable state your country finds itself today. And my honest opinion is that
Nigeria is falling apart and the signs are there for all discerning people.

And while you swim in the ocean of self delusion- I hope you can fix that Seme-Lagos highway (you call it expressway or something). It is more than a national disgrace! you can find money to build a second banquet hall at the presidential villa and yet cannot find money to fix the road that links your country to the outside world? Do you wonder why non-nigerians think you people are weird? Very weird?

LAIR 101... Which hospital are you talking about or it has no name? The best government owned hospital in Ghana is KORLEBU and it is a death trap. Dozens of people die in this korlebu everyday. It is this place where the doctors are paid peanuts and they doctors have been selling SPERMS to meet ends needs. Do a little google search if you doubt me.

A Ghanaian friend had an accident last month and was rushed to Korlbu, when he woke up the next day he mandated the doctors to move him to a private hospital. I asked why the sudden decision, he said because he know 7 peoplke that went to korlebu for surgery and never came out alive. Even when my wife was carrying my first son I told her to go to Korlebu she refused and said unless i want her dead. The place is smelling like a mortuary, the buildings are too old and dirty.

This Petrodollar is a typical lair, I have warned him/her to stop spreading lies on NL when am around bc i know Ghana inside out. Not long ago this same fool was on nairaland to boast about Ghana having health insurance bla bla bla. TODAY MOST HOSPITALS IN GHANA INCLUDING THE BIGGEST GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS LIKE KORLEBU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS HEALTH INSURANCE.

I was wondering which part of ghana that has the good road network hes talkin about? Accra is a slum, there is no world class facility anywhere in Ghana. All things in ghana are third world. Its rare to see a good building in Ghana. The povery level in ghana will surface the moment you land in their airport. if you are Complaining about MMIA then you need to see kotoka airport.

Needless to waste my time on these clowns. Ghana is 100 years behind Nigerian in development. Rivers State of Nigeria is far more developed than Ghana. Rivers state has many universities, 2 standard airports (ghana has one 1), 2 standard seaports, one oil refinery and one petrochemical company. In Port Harcourt you will see multi million dollar mansions, in PHC the tallest hotel (Hotel Presidential) is 14 stories high, the tallest hotel in Ghana is 6 stories. The tallest STATE government building in Port Harcourt is 16 stories high, THE TALLEST GOVERNMENT BUILDING IN GHANA IS 8 STORIES. These are FACTS, so pls my poor Ghana inlaws, kindly crawl back to the whole where you came from.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Revolva(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2012
onatisi:
dont mind that dumb goat ,i have been living here in ghana for the past 4yrs and i can boldly say that trully nigeria is greater than ghana in all areas.most especially in human resources,the average ghana man calls and pride himself as an highly educated person becs of ssce or secondary school cert.there is no comparisn if u visit ghana for a week or two u might be tempted to think ghana is better ,but u stay here for 6mnth or 1yr,noone will tell u before u see the difference .as dumb as a ghana man is ,a ghana believes ghana is better than usa or japan nd if u ask him why he thinks so he will tell u becos americans are living in ghana therefore ghana is better.all i can say i they have the potential of been a great nation if they can get their ppl educated.the literacy level in ghana is too tooo low.u can see the refection of it in their arguements so far on this thread,their thinking is always shallow and never deep
Soo if you like call me anything yes uyo and accra is comparable by size but when you talking of cities accra vs lagos in sanity accra wins - I am not here to do support cos am a nigerian - look slums are plenty in accra and I went to plenty places not only slums alone also lagos haa is a mega slum it self - look let's ve sincere nigeria is far richer than ghana but I still praise dem a bit at least they are moving somewhere , ask your great nation naija where are we? When comon electricity is a problem
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by GeneralGaricks: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2012
onatisi:
dont mind that dumb goat ,i have been living here in ghana for the past 4yrs and i can boldly say that trully nigeria is greater than ghana in all areas.most especially in human resources,the average ghana man calls and pride himself as an highly educated person becs of ssce or secondary school cert.there is no comparisn if u visit ghana for a week or two u might be tempted to think ghana is better ,but u stay here for 6mnth or 1yr,noone will tell u before u see the difference .as dumb as a ghana man is ,a ghana believes ghana is better than usa or japan nd if u ask him why he thinks so he will tell u becos americans are living in ghana therefore ghana is better.all i can say i they have the potential of been a great nation if they can get their ppl educated.the literacy level in ghana is too tooo low.u can see the refection of it in their arguements so far on this thread,their thinking is always shallow and never deep

I see truth in your comment. I cant respond to Petrodollars' comment because such comments are heard only in motoparks and garages.

The guy sounds like a primary school drop-out. He said the nearest hospital was 60km away from a school. Hmmm. What a developed area!!!
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by rampantlover: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2012
So what makes Nigeria da giant of Africa
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Humphreydis(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2012
braine: It doesn't feel right. I would have done same if I were them. Ghana need to appreciate their own first; forgetting whether they're international or not.
......see as u dey think wit ur yash....Idris abdulkarim do am wit 50cent simply bcoz 50cent fly first class while him no fly,whr he lead am to?...dats one of all d reasons y Idris career started fading.......
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by nitrogen(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

LAIR 101... Which hospital are you talking about or it has no name? The best government owned hospital in Ghana is KORLEBU and it is a death trap. Dozens of people die in this korlebu everyday. It is this place where the doctors are paid peanuts and they doctors have been selling SPERMS to meet ends needs. Do a little google search if you doubt me.

A Ghanaian friend had an accident last month and was rushed to Korlbu, when he woke up the next day he mandated the doctors to move him to a private hospital. I asked why the sudden decision, he said because he know 7 peoplke that went to korlebu for surgery and never came out alive. Even when my wife was carrying my first son I told her to go to Korlebu she refused and said unless i want her dead. The place is smelling like a mortuary, the buildings are too old and dirty.

This Petrodollar is a typical lair, I have warned him/her to stop spreading lies on NL when am around bc i know Ghana inside out. Not long ago this same fool was on nairaland to boast about Ghana having health insurance bla bla bla. TODAY MOST HOSPITALS IN GHANA INCLUDING THE BIGGEST GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS LIKE KORLEBU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS HEALTH INSURANCE.

I was wondering which part of ghana that has the good road network hes talkin about? Accra is a slum, there is no world class facility anywhere in Ghana. All things in ghana are third world. Its rare to see a good building in Ghana. The povery level in ghana will surface the moment you land in their airport. if you are Complaining about MMIA then you need to see kotoka airport.

Needless to waste my time on these clowns. Ghana is 100 years behind Nigerian in development. Rivers State of Nigeria is far more developed than Ghana. Rivers state has many universities, 2 standard airports (ghana has one 1), 2 standard seaports, one oil refinery and one petrochemical company. In Port Harcourt you will see multi million dollar mansions, in PHC the tallest hotel (Hotel Presidential) is 14 stories high, the tallest hotel in Ghana is 6 stories. The tallest STATE government building in Port Harcourt is 16 stories high, THE TALLEST GOVERNMENT BUILDING IN GHANA IS 8 STORIES. These are FACTS, so pls my poor Ghana inlaws, kindly crawl back to the whole where you came from.
Easy now, you are really digging things out here. You want to see them ghanaians with placards at their govt house tomorrow morning? ABEG O.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
rampant lover: So what makes Nigeria da giant of Africa

P-fvcking-square lol.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
NYgirl: listening to u guys TRYING speaking pidgin.

Haaa, so you think pidgin originated from Nigeria? How old are you, 10?

----------
West African Pidgin English, also called Guinea Coast Creole English, was the lingua franca, or language of commerce, spoken along the West African coast during the period of the Atlantic slave trade. British slave merchants and local African traders developed this language in the coastal areas in order to facilitate their commercial exchanges, but it quickly spread up the river systems into the West African interior because of its value as a trade language among Africans of different tribes. Later in its history, this useful trading language was adopted as a native language by new communities of Africans and mixed-race people living in coastal slave trading bases like James Island, Bunce Island, [size=14pt]Elmina Castle, Cape Coast Castle (IN GHANA)[/size], and Anomabu. At that point, it became a creole language (see oo... we even developed creole).

Some scholars call this language "West African Pidgin English" to emphasize its role as a lingua franca pidgin used for trading. Others call it "Guinea Coast Creole English" to emphasize its role as a creole native language spoken in and around the coastal slave castles and slave trading centers by people permanently based there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_African_Pidgin_English
----------

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Cusubaba(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abrantie:

P-fvcking-square lol.
hahaha.... Senseless ape.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by forkadict(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
eminemkayc: psquare sings crap musik
fkuckd up poor lyrics
gud beats thats all
all them songs talk abut d same shiit.. no variation in word play with intelligent use of the instrument of poetry..
same goes for dbanj and a lot of other crap musicians. theyv only got gud beats. shady rightly puts it on d syllabus song "its nut abut lyrics anymore - its abut a hot beat and a catchy hop"

i gv props to d lyks of abaga and idibia.. and a few others..
dem songs make some meanin to my ear drums outside d beats...

God bless you for this.
Thos twins are so overhyped. Most of their work are copyright violations. The latest is their stoooopid and crapy alingo where they copied Timaya's bum bum melody.
I feel their vidoes are nice sha. but their songs are whacked and have the tendency to wear you out after a very short while.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by forkadict(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
Cusubaba: i know u for long time as a senseless ape. Your nothing but a retardard plastic. Keeping on disgracing yourself on Nairaland. An Average Ghanaman is a propaganda and liars. That is why Ghana is a mother land. Ghana women are senseable, hardworking while Ghana men are slow poke and senseless apes like Petrol Dollar.
You sond like an illiterate. Petrodolla made very valid points and instead fo you to give intelligent counters, you spew this crap. let me ask you what is the meaning of this post of yours? What logic, however minute is contained therein?
It's i.diots sorry people like you that make me visit NL less frequently these days.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by forkadict(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
Revolva:

My fellow ghanian bro I truly feel you am a naija boi but I support your post its truthful and honest -
Our nation lacks mora for the comon man - its not that they are not better hospitals here and amenities they are world class here but ask me who enjoys them only citi dwellers and infact the rich ones -
When I visited accra back in 2004 I was ashamed of my lagos city I ave never stay a week in my lifetime without steady light but in a slum in Nima I visited a friend but enjoyed a month non interrupted I bitterly cried for nigeria and the accra freeway amazed me - I humbly tell you if not for gov. Fashola works that transform a bit of lagos making it look a bit better and organised - 15 yrs back lagos is hell , roads , electricity the worst , crime , mega slums..public schools and health so terrible, look we nigerians may have more edge over ghanians in resources but I still rrspect ghana philosophy and would love to visit again, also like ghanaian music weller we r all africans jare

I sopport your sentiments bro. But remember the jerry rawlings revolution in Ghana. That to a large extent informs the kind of sanity and order in Ghana right now. We have been clamouring of that same kind of revolution in Naija but we have not been fortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
fork adict:

God bless you for this.
Thos twins are so overhyped. Most of their work are copyright violations. The latest is their stoooopid and crapy alingo where they copied Timaya's bum bum melody.
I feel their vidoes are nice sha. but their songs are whacked and have the tendency to wear you out after a very short while.

If you see this baby.. Tell am say... She must chop my money ...Chop my money
Chop my money ...Cos I don’t care ....Chop my money ...Chop my money ...Chop my money..

[size=16pt]
W H A C K !!!!!!![/size]
grin grin grin

Haven't we heard a 419 song called "chop your dollar"? What's with Nigerians and always choping someone's money?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by forkadict(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
lestat:

Dude look around you none of these kids now a days care about your lyrics.. all they want to do is sag jeans, and dance to killer beats, ask KRS 1, common, talib kwali, lupe fiasco… the age of the lyricist is over . Jayz saw the light as did Biggie smalls, and later Pac..truth is Dbanj and P-square are the smart ones.. if u aint producing commercial music u will go the way of Nas
Dat one na lie. LIl wayne is a bad asss lyricist and he is still making waves.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by PetroDolla: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Revolva:

Don’t mind them o jare! You are welcome to visit Ghana any day.

Most of these eediots with a brain of a fish have never even stepped outside Nigeria in their miserable lives. All they hear is the half-truths and propaganda their incompetent, clueless and corrupt officials tell them.

So while the rest of the world is busy making progress, creating a better system for their people, nigerians are happy with surviving on less than $2 a day, even when about 2.4 million barrels of oil are exported daily. That’s enough reason for a violent revolution in other climes. But what do we see? Imbeciles who have turned themselves into talkative and moaners!

Just look at the UN Human Development Indices and you will weep for your dustbin country!
Do you know why I am not afraid to stand up to any Nigerian? Simple! If you tell me one thing that is wrong with the Ghanaian society, I will give you five examples of the wrongs in your country! Whatever imperfections you see in Ghana, multiply it by 20 and you get what is obtainable in nigeria. It is as simple as that.

In Ghana, we have our own developmental challenges. The difference between us and you is that we accept our shortcomings and work hard to fix them. Our leaders are not saints, but they try their best to deliver good things for their people. Today, when I drive out on the streets of Accra, I see lots of road construction projects going on and that makes me very happy. I see lots of big structures going up. In the East Legon area where I live, a massive road construction project is ongoing. The current NDC govt, whether it is reelected on Friday or not, can at least boast that it tried to improve infrastructure and no one can fault that. And if the NPP is elected, they have promised to provide free secondary education. So you can see Ghana is on the road to somewhere. In five years time, you’ll be amazed at what we would have achieved.

I hope you can say the same about your country. Indeed I hope there will still be a country called nigeria 5 years from now.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Ellashow: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abrantie:

If you see this baby.. Tell am say... She must chop my money ...Chop my money
Chop my money ...Cos I don’t care ....Chop my money ...Chop my money ...Chop my money..

[size=16pt]
W H A C K !!!!!!![/size]
grin grin grin

Haven't we heard a 419 song called "chop your dollar"? What's with Nigerians and always choping someone's money?

Whacked u say? And ur Ghanaian people danced 2 it......lol
Dat makes them.......(Fill in d gap)
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by forkadict(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
PetroDolla:

Don’t mind them o jare! You are welcome to visit Ghana any day.

Most of these eediots with a brain of a fish have never even stepped outside Nigeria in their miserable lives. All they hear is the half-truths and propaganda their incompetent, clueless and corrupt officials tell them.

So while the rest of the world is busy making progress, creating a better system for their people, nigerians are happy with surviving on less than $2 a day, even when about 2.4 million barrels of oil are exported daily. That’s enough reason for a violent revolution in other climes. But what do we see? Imbeciles who have turned themselves into talkative and moaners!

Just look at the UN Human Development Indices and you will weep for your dustbin country!
Do you know why I am not afraid to stand up to any Nigerian? Simple! If you tell me one thing that is wrong with the Ghanaian society, I will give you five examples of the wrongs in your country! Whatever imperfections you see in Ghana, multiply it by 20 and you get what is obtainable in nigeria. It is as simple as that.

In Ghana, we have our own developmental challenges. The difference between us and you is that we accept our shortcomings and work hard to fix them. Our leaders are not saints, but they try their best to deliver good things for their people. Today, when I drive out on the streets of Accra, I see lots of road construction projects going on and that makes me very happy. I see lots of big structures going up. In the East Legon area where I live, a massive road construction project is ongoing. The current NDC govt, whether it is reelected on Friday or not, can at least boast that it tried to improve infrastructure and no one can fault that. And if the NPP is elected, they have promised to provide free secondary education. So you can see Ghana is on the road to somewhere. In five years time, you’ll be amazed at what we would have achieved.

I hope you can say the same about your country. Indeed I hope there will still be a country called nigeria 5 years from now.

Fellow Nigerians,
Any and everything about Naija is all hype and zero substance. Our quality of life is very much disproportionate to our wealth and we all know why. as much as I hate to admit, this petrodollar guy speaks some hard truth about nigerians and our situation. I am not comparing Naija with Ghana in any thing but please spare me the 'Naija is the giant of africa' buulsheet.
Until we rid our beloved nation of corruption and corrupt politicians we are on a loooooooooooooong thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver / Dead Owl At Ebuka Obi Uchendu's Door This Morning (Photo) / RMD Recounts Experience With Davido, Nengi On 'Jowo' Music Video Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.