Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,337 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

At What Age Do You Think A Male Child Should Leave His Parents House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Do You Think A Male Child Should Leave His Parents House? (647 Views)

If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Do You Think A Male Child Should Leave His Parents House? by Gentlesoul1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Compliment of the season to you all. I need you guys to share your opinion on, at what age would you advice a male child to leave his parents house to be living on his own? Thanks
Re: At What Age Do You Think A Male Child Should Leave His Parents House? by ralfo85(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
A child may leave his parents house whenever he is stable and mature enough to take care of himself. This means he should be financially okay, and has come of age (is an adult by law). In Nigeria I guess the adult age is officially 21, ut we know that at 21 very few can think of leaving there parent's house due to the economic state of the country, coupled with other dangers a youth at thaat age may be exposing himself to by living outside the supervision of a more experienced adult.
Re: At What Age Do You Think A Male Child Should Leave His Parents House? by Drdaps(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
around 75yrs like Abraham.

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Is Stuck Between Two Woman.. / *Speed Dating* / Please Help I Want To Win Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.