Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? (8429 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2015
just asking wanna know ur reaction?
check out my blog, and rate ,www.coolestchris..com

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2015
Do nothing undecided

13 Likes

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by donholy28(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2015
slap her... my girl is hotter

11 Likes

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by QTEST007(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2015
first ur girlfriend, then ur money,then ur family and finally,you'll leave this world for her.

34 Likes

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by teemy(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Ask her why she hasn't found her man.

Alternatively with her good looks and all someone must have felt her ok so why has she not been able to keep her own man. The future still looks bright so she should keep more than looks as her assets and with time the isle would be hers to climb.

Lastly if someone would leave another for her, that same disloyalty would leave her for another. There is always someone newly 21 and more beautiful every day.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by lordbish(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Na just to straff dis one gud for not dating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2015
she will nt even dare, bcaus iv got money to take her times 2.

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2015
i will oblige if she has got the money

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2015
Bull shit. I have dated girls hotter and more pretty than she can ever be. I will never leave my girl for her, just as I told my girl I will never leave my Benson switch

2 Likes

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Marcelinho(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2015
crywetin she get wer my GF no go get?

2 Likes

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by deanoffaculty: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Impossible Nigeria limited......

3 Likes

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Maka why na...

There should be something in the gf that will make outstanding even in the presence of hot puddings like this

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by kokoA(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
I will go and slap my gf and run to her.. when I finish with her I will go back and beg my gf. She always forgive me grin

2 Likes

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Pdizzle(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
kokoA:
I will go and slap my gf and run to her.. when I finish with her I will go back and beg my gf. She always forgive me grin

mad man grin

7 Likes

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by cocaineaddict(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Bull shit. I have dated girls hotter and more pretty than she can ever be. I will never leave my girl for her, just as I told my girl I will never leave my Benson switch
dorchester beta pass dat benson switch wey de give cough. I rocked it (benson switch) for a month b4 I went back to my brown benson
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by thundafire: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
wetin dy dia wer my gf no get pussy nd breast dy same position everytin dy so wats dia nyash thou big but na shit plenty pass
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by ilo04(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
unless she be rich man daughter
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Hemmyjay(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Davidsylva:
just asking wanna know ur reaction?
check out my blog, and rate ,www.coolestchris..com

Her mind set will raise your kids not her hot body.... Use your sense

1 Share

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by anigbajumo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hw cum ah gonna liisten 2her?Anywae ez jez verbal agreement......
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
See them. undecided
The girl won't even need to ask before you people will start doing her bidding.

3 Likes

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by samkayy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Una see daht body? O . M. Goodness!!!
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
No comment! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by johnydon22(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
See them. undecided
The girl won't even need to ask before you people will start doing her bidding.
Maybe you are judging them with what you think your boy friend might do.

But seriously we are all different individuals, what this will do is not what another will.

There is nothing special about her looks neither is her womanliness made of gold..

There are lots and lots of pretty girls out there of which my gf is one of them. . But really falling in love is not a matter of looks.

even in looks the picture in the Op is not even spectacular just average. . .
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by boboLIL(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Let her leave biko
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Maybe you are judging them with what you think your boy friend might do.

But seriously we are all different individuals, what this will do is not what another will.

There is nothing special about her looks neither is her womanliness made of gold..

There are lots and lots of pretty girls out there of which my gf is one of them. . But really falling in love is not a matter of looks.

even in looks the picture in the Op is not even spectacular just average. . .
What if I'm the girl in the picture? grin

Though you made some points, a higher percentage of the guys will leave their girlfriends for her. Especially when it's free of charge.
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by johnydon22(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
What if I'm the girl in the picture? grin
You try be that then.. wink

Though you made some points, a higher percentage of the guys will leave their girlfriends for her. Especially when it's free of charge.

Relationships out there is still as free as anything. . This is not even free because according to the Op it will cost you the one you are dating already... so that's a prize.

I am sure i have never told a girl.. "Be my girl and i will pay you" yet i get as much as i want ..

so this being free still doesn't mean guys will jump into the offer... She aint Rihanna for crying out loud..

Trick question: Would you leave your boy friend for Drake?
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by henribj(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
no way will I leave my girlfriend for her because this woman will cause you sleepless nights, you go die before your time. any day she no come back from work on time your heart go hang for air, any day she mention say she dey travel for one meeting or the other your heart go hang etc.
so not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by togunjumo: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
slap her... my girl is hotter
can we see her picture
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Etetejake(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Then she has something more like a deadly disease to share also. I will shout noooooooooooo! and stick with my sweet bebe!!!
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Etetejake(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
maybe she has something more like a disease to share also. I will shout nooooooooo and stick with my lovly bebe.
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
johnydon22:
You try be that then.. wink

Relationships out there is still as free as anything. . This is not even free because according to the Op it will cost you the one you are dating already... so that's a prize.

I am sure i have never told a girl.. "Be my girl and i will pay you" yet i get as much as i want ..

so this being free still doesn't mean guys will jump into the offer... She aint Rihanna for crying out loud..

Trick question: Would you leave your boy friend for Drake?
By free I mean free of the stress from the wooing process and all that.

Big NO!
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nothing. but dat is if d gf is worth nt betraying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Model Flaunts Pink As She Shows Curves (photos) ADULT ONLY / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out / Sex Video Of My Woman Is Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.