Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Governor Danbaba Suntai's Brain Damage And Political Cover-up: The Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Danbaba Suntai's Brain Damage And Political Cover-up: The Saga (2181 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Danbaba Suntai To Be Replaced As Taraba State Governor . / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Danbaba Suntai's Brain Damage And Political Cover-up: The Saga by wakeupnigeria: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ise ki kuku pani,ayo nii paniyan (Poverty kills far less than opulence). Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba State is a classic case of the above proverb. If there is one thing that I have come to believe; it is that men and women of history don't just sit down to churn one line quotes they call proverbs. Given the efficacy, tested, proven revelations and allusions that has always been a trademark of proverbs, I am lead to believe that these set of men and women were directly inspired as if they were in the presence of God or rather, they were with God during creation thereby having the full knowledge of Nemesis downplay or rather they are gods of their times.

No single proverb known to man has ever gone unfulfilled, as a matter of fact, they keep getting fulfilled as the days roll by that one will be tempted to evaluate the effectiveness of the words of God almighty against these proverbs. The book of Luke 21:33 in the Holy Bible made us know that "heaven and earth may pass away, but the words of God Almighty shall not pass away" until they are fulfilled (emphasis mine). Going by these passage in the Bible, we all know that the words of God are actually getting fulfilled but in a sequential manner where one may take days, months or even years to come to pass in contrast with the manner and way in which proverbs are been fulfilled over and over again.

Coming back to the issue of Danbaba Suntai, a man that started his life with hopes and promises of making an impact on the people of his great country Nigeria by contributing his quota to the welfare of our people. inspired by this thirst and zeal for accomplishment, he focused on educating himself and eventually graduated as a Pharmacist from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 1984. At that time, Nigeria and its people would have believed that another medicine man has been added to the long list of people with a dedicated view towards building a disease and illness free Nigeria. But Alas! that believe was shattered when our dear compatriot pharmacist left his noble profession and dabbled into the murky waters of politics in 1989.

At that point, nobody knew that this man will turn out to be a villain instead of a hero, a betrayal of a whole nation and its citizens. A murderer instead of a savior. He allowed himself to get carried away by easy money, milk money, unmarked money of politics. He has never acquired any wealth outside of politics. He was made rich by politics money - dirty money. He kept siphoning and stealing his way from a lowly Local Government Chairman till he became the number one man of Taraba State - THE GOVERNOR, Mr. Governor. The number one office in the state where milk money flows like river, the only position where you are addressed as His Excellency the Governor. Anybody at this apex position will be swayed by the swift current of flowing benefits and juices steaming out of this office, even the most purest of angels will turn demon if not careful with the affairs of this office - not even three generations of Danbaba Suntais will be able to withstand the waves of milky, undiluted cash rushing at them.

There is no greater calamity in life than being consumed by greed. Greed - the inordinate desire to possess wealth, goods, or objects of abstract value with the intention to keep it for one's self, far beyond the dictates of basic survival and comfort. It is applied to a markedly high desire for and pursuit of wealth, status, and power. Greed is a sin against God, just as all mortal sins, in as much as man condemns things eternal for the sake of temporal things. The tendency to grow greedy increases by a million percent the day you step into any political office. To acquire riches (not wealth) through politics, you need to steal from people - people who were placed under your care, your watch and guidance - most of these people are orphans, widows and widowers, critically ill people, people affected by leprosy, kidney disease, sick cell anemia. A majority of these people are children, homeless, orphaned, deprived of their rights to standard education, life-saving health care, clean drinking water and typhoid-free meals. A majority of these people have lost their loved ones to fatal accidents occasioned because the roads are bad because the allocation meant for repairing the roads have been stolen by His Excellency the Governor and his cronies. Some of these people have lost their loved ones to plane crashes occasioned by corrupt Airport Maintenance operators and officials due to the fact that the number one man of the state is their pillar head in corruption. Some of these people are also in vegetative states, most of them have been brain damaged without help or favor forthcoming from all the wealthy men of their state. Why because Mr. Governor, His Excellency the Governor, the number one man of the state has stolen all the money meant for giving better lives to these people. He has stolen all the funds and used them to acquire opulence, overnight wealth, private airstrips in his backyards accompanied by private jets and exquisite life styles far beyond his reach had he been an honest worker.

The book of Proverbs in the Holy Bible says "He who controls his Spirit is greater than he who controls a city". Had Mr. Danbaba Suntai controlled his spirit, he wouldn't have ended up in a vegetative state and brain damaged in Nigeria's 37th state - Germany. Had he adhered to the oath he swore at his graduation day in 1984 to protect lives and defend humanity from sudden death, he wouldn't need to get crushed in a fallen airplane. Taraba State is one of the most hit and terrorized northern state in Nigeria. It is also one of the most undeveloped states in Nigeria. poverty and illiteracy rate in the state is at its worst level. Danbaba Suntai has been elected as Governor of Taraba State since 2007. I can only imagine how he got re-elected for second-term amidst his worst achievements in the state. His eyes are not blind to the suffering of his state, his ears are not deaf to the cries of agony in his state. Yet, he prefers going about enriching his pocket with weeping money - money in extreme pain and agony, angry money, cursed money.

That the Governor of such a crumbling state should have enough spare time to spend jetting and cruising about in his private jet bewilders me. No supervision or monitoring is also forthcoming from the Federal Government and various security and anti-corruption agencies in the country all because the Head of the government has been rotten inside out. All they focus their energy on is cover-ups and lies. Our dear Mr. Jonathan to us on the Health Condition of Mr. Danbaba Suntai - he presented a rosy story to us that he is surprised at the rate of Suntai's recovery - he gave us what we wanted to hear - LIES, LIES and more LIES! - Nigerians love it when they are being lied to, it is the water we bath in, you can only attain success by lying all the way. Even pastors have learned the art of lying in order to procure private jets.

But Nemesis is a nasty friend, it is a bloody barbarian, it lives only by its code of honor, it answers to none. Nemesis came knocking on Mr. Danbaba Suntai's door - we all know where he is now. HE IS NOW SUFFERING FROM BRAIN DAMAGE, HE IS IN A VEGETATIVE STATE. The government of our country are trying to cover up his health condition just as they did to Yar'adua's and Dame Patience own. What they did not know is that the watchful eyes of the media is on them. The SECRET is now out in the open, we all know the truth! Mr. Danbaba Suntai has lost his mind. He is now in a position where his stolen riches can't save him! The cries of the suffering people of his state are now hounding and haunting him. He is now begging for mercy.

To his current situation, I cheering a huge HURRAY to the less privileged of Nigeria. We have scored a remarkable victory on this man. The heavens have finally heard our prayers, curses, whines and cries. One down and many more to go - THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING!

Danbaba Suntai's family should do him a favour and put a single bullet through his head so his pains can stop. - IF that should happen, I will pop open a classic bottle of the best french wine and celebrate to the heavens.

I will talk and talk, hound me to the end of the world, drag me in chains. cut off my tongues - I will still find a way to talk. If i have to tear mountains apart and reach into d depths of hell in order to talk - I WILL!

by Ayodeji Adeyemi.

Let us continue this conversation on twitter at @wakeupnigeria1
www.wakeupnigeria
www.facebook.com/wakeupnigeria1
225C3D53

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai's Brain Damage And Political Cover-up: The Saga by Jubal01: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
On Point! God save us!

1 Like

Re: Governor Danbaba Suntai's Brain Damage And Political Cover-up: The Saga by wakeupnigeria: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2012
Jubal01: On Point! God save us!

God cannot come down to save us. He has already laid down the way to salvation for us. what is left for us is to act fast. just like what happened in Ghana in the days of J. Rawlings. Our leaders need to be tied to stakes and burned if we are to have a new Nigeria.

One for all, All for one!
One Nigeria, One People, One Nation

(1) (Reply)

F-L-A-S-H! Jonathan Profiting From Nigeria’s Insecurity Problems - Buhari. / Happy Birthday To The Sultan Of Sokoto At 57 / Nothing Can Make Jonathan Succeed-El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.