Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed (943 Views)

Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna / Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:18am On Dec 02, 2012
The Defence Headquarters in Abuja has announced the sacking AVM Abdullahi Kure, the commandant of the Armed Forces Command and Staff College (AFCSC) Jaji, Kaduna State and Corps Commander, Major-General Mohammed Isa was also sacked.

Their sack follows last Sunday bombing of the St. Andrews Military Protestant Church at the Army base leading to the death of 15 persons as two car bombs exploded minutes apart during a church service.

The Defence Headquarters spokesperson, Col. Mohammed Yerima said in a statement that Air Vice Marshal EE Osim is to replace Air Vice Marshal Kure as Commandant Armed Forces Command and Staff College (AFCSC) while Maj Gen KC Osuji will act as Corps Commander, Infantry, Jaji.

The statement also stated “An inquiry raised by defense headquarters to unravel the circumstances that led to the bomb explosion which rocked Saint Andrew’s protestant church at the Jaji Military Command in Kaduna state last week. Air Vice Marshall Kure and Major-General Isa will be redeployed by their respective services.”
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by vedaxcool(m): 5:52am On Dec 02, 2012
Maybe he should have resigned before hand, seeing that COAS had already made up his mind to sack him since last week! Nigerians should learn the culture of taking responsibility for their (in)actions.

1 Like

Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by homerac7: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2012
Wow! Ds is serious,sack 2 senior muslim northern officers and replace them wt senior christian southern officers aftermath of church bombing. That's screaming!

Looks like some guys hv been indicted for being religiously involved in administration priorities, otherwise I can't think of any other thing d DHQ action could suggest.
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by austinsmat(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2012
homerac7: Wow! Ds is serious,sack 2 senior muslim northern officers and replace them wt senior christian southern officers aftermath of church bombing. That's screaming!

Looks like some guys hv been indicted for being religiously involved in administration priorities, otherwise I can't think of any other thing d DHQ action could suggest.
must everything be religion in ur eyes pls try and grow up for betterment of this nation there were sack because of there unseriousness and replace them next to them
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by homerac7: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2012
austinsmat: must everything be religion in ur eyes pls try and grow up for betterment of this nation there were sack because of there unseriousness and replace them next to them

u r d one dt needs to grow up my dunce friend. I see issues logically and not a bigot. u need to show me if my observation is not tied with the original story before u giv in to another fit of rush of word to the head. are u blind? cant u see the obvious dt the two indited and sacked officers r muslim northerners and their immediate replacements r christian southerners? while it might be purely a happenstance, but in polarized Nigeria of today, it seems pregnant with meanings. Until one know d extent of their indictment, one can only stick wt d apparent picture and i owe u no apology for seeing it d way it is. if u still think i am wrong then present a counter logic, otherwise shut up and learn.
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by Cunninlingus: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2012
A sack is easy landing , they should be court marshaled, jailed and dishonorably discharged.
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by gboso: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2012
homerac7:

u r d one dt needs to grow up my dunce friend. I see issues logically and not a bigot. u need to show me if my observation is not tied with the original story before u giv in to another fit of rush of word to the head. are u blind? cant u see the obvious dt the two indited and sacked officers r muslim northerners and their immediate replacements r christian southerners? while it might be purely a happenstance, but in polarized Nigeria of today, it seems pregnant with meanings. Until one know d extent of their indictment, one can only stick wt d apparent picture and i owe u no apology for seeing it d way it is. if u still think i am wrong then present a counter logic, otherwise shut up and learn.

U bokoharam (BH) shut up.u ppl can neva change.
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by Cunninlingus: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2012
homerac7: Wow! Ds is serious,sack 2 senior muslim northern officers and replace them wt senior christian southern officers aftermath of church bombing. That's screaming!

religion is your opium
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by Tyche(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2012
A step in the right direction. Every attempt should be made to get to the root of the issue.

Pity that we have been blinded by ethnic and religious sentiments. When someone is sacked, the next in the line of command takes over.

Trying to play the ethnic/religious on this issue is wht is making the situation hard to solve.
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2012
NIgerian MIlitia men are all business men.

They know nothing about security

A million sack can never bring any competent man incharge.

Because it was found based on lies and self centered government.
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by austinsmat(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
homerac7:

is ur type of idea and extremely low thinking keeps Nigeria in bondage pls let better man occupied the position with a positive mind pls once again try and grow up
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
austinsmat: is ur type of idea and extremely low thinking keeps Nigeria in bondage pls let better man occupied the position with a positive mind pls once again try and grow up

The problem is there is no better man,those military men are all busy looking to satisfy their pocket only.
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by homerac7: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
austinsmat: is ur type of idea and extremely low thinking keeps Nigeria in bondage pls let better man occupied the position with a positive mind pls once again try and grow up
Cunninlingus:

religion is your opium
gboso:

U bokoharam (BH) shut up.u ppl can neva change.

3 frothing idiots who dont know wht dey r talking about
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by fortyfeet(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: NIgerian MIlitia men are all business man.

They knows nothing about security

A million sack can never bring any competence man incharge.

Because it was found based on lies and self centered government.

Businessmen
They know
Competent
Am sure your reasoning is comparable to your use of English Language.
Start now to learn so you can oneday replace someone and be competent.
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by fortyfeet(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Those interested in the religion, region and ethnicity of the replaced and the replacement are only moving backward. Be a positive thinker at all times. Your state of mind affects your state of health.
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by austinsmat(m): 2:47am On Dec 03, 2012
homerac7:

3 frothing idiots who dont know wht dey r talking about
pls how old are U because I don't want to wastes my presious time and data with primary school three student that don't know that Nigeria is govern with constitution not with religion pls for the third try and grow up
Re: Military Church Bombing: Jaji Commandants Axed by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2012
fortyfeet:

Businessmen
They know
Competent
Am sure your reasoning is comparable to your use of English Language.
Start now to learn so you can oneday replace someone and be competent.

Well type from my bb in a rush,so there was no time to review
Anyway thanks for the correction.

(1) (Reply)

New Power DISCOs To Take Over March 11th? / Police Killed 2 Civil Defence Officers In Lagos To help Vandals / APC Vs PDP (a Vote)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.