Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

*~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (5011 Views)

2012 Popular Cancer Patient Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies / *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dominique(f): 12:35am On Dec 24, 2012
voting have officially closed! Once again a big thank you to those that participated and a bigger CONGRATS to our deserving poster of the year- Blendy77. You are indeed an inspiration to a lot of people on this board. This award is our little way of showing appreciation.
Much appreciation also goes to Agiboma; her input on the pregnancy thread is just phenomenal and priceless.
Contributions from people like centje, ACM10, infogenious, helixmanager, hannydarl, MrbrownJay, webplanet the ladies on TTc and IVF threads...(sorry if I've excluded some names) made this section worth coming to. Hope we get to see more of you next year and beyond smiley.

Cheers all smiley
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 5:04am On Dec 24, 2012
Me i'm not taking any sorry for not including my name. cry sad

Congrats Blendy!
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Blendy77(f): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2012
Waooooh, I feel honoured to know I wasn't only nominated but also won the health section poster of the year. Hmmmm, good to know my little write-ups on the ivf and ttc thread made a difference in some families lives this year.
My appreciation goes to all those who nominated me, am grateful. It is my prayer that all who are still in God's waiting room will celebrate come 2013 IJN! Same goes for all of us who are almost there, God will perfect that which He has started and deliver us safely like the hebrew women.
Odunnu, thanks a bunch!
Psalm23, thanks for starting the ivf thread, you initiated it and today a lot of peeps have been blessed by that thread. Pls stop by once in a while to say hello. We miss you.
Agiboma thanks for putting up the pregnancy thread, I must say I've also learned a lot personally from people's experiences.
MamaT the prayer warrior, congrats once more, we are happy for you!
To every other silent reader of our ivf and ttc thread, pls do stop by once in a while to pour out your heart, you are not alone on this, God who did mine and all the other pregnancies is still going round to distribute more so don't give up cos yours might be next. One love!!!

Mods, where my Diapers to accompany this award? Lolz!!!

2 Likes

Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by inwangobio(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2012
Blendy77, this is the least you will ever get in life, am sure many more accolades are coming your way, you are really a blessing to us. Pls do send your email to me or if you wouldnt mind send your number to me. Thanks for being there for us. My email is dabing2008@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by omonikiba(f): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
oh sweet blendy77, she deserve to be celebrated. ivf thread rocks cos of blendy and always on point when on ttc section too. she did not run away after her bfp too, unlike some. you are blessed Blendy.

1 Like

Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Blendy77(f): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
Thanks Babes Omon!
Inwangobio, I sent you an email already so confirm if your email add is correct. My love to your wife.
Merry Xmas and a better 2013 to all NLanders.
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dominique(f): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Blendy77: Waooooh, I feel honoured to know I wasn't only nominated but also won the health section poster of the year. Hmmmm, good to know my little write-ups on the ivf and ttc thread made a difference in some families lives this year.
My appreciation goes to all those who nominated me, am grateful. It is my prayer that all who are still in God's waiting room will celebrate come 2013 IJN! Same goes for all of us who are almost there, God will perfect that which He has started and deliver us safely like the hebrew women.
Odunnu, thanks a bunch!
Psalm23, thanks for starting the ivf thread, you initiated it and today a lot of peeps have been blessed by that thread. Pls stop by once in a while to say hello. We miss you.
Agiboma thanks for putting up the pregnancy thread, I must say I've also learned a lot personally from people's experiences.
MamaT the prayer warrior, congrats once more, we are happy for you!
To every other silent reader of our ivf and ttc thread, pls do stop by once in a while to pour out your heart, you are not alone on this, God who did mine and all the other pregnancies is still going round to distribute more so don't give up cos yours might be next. One love!!!

Mods, where my Diapers to accompany this award? Lolz!!!

grin Diapers for triplets no be small thing o! now that our nl has gone plc with adverts, maybe oga seun will soon start allocating funds for stuffs like this. For now e-hugs n kisses should do kiss smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

’No monkeypox in Lagos, three confirmed cases in Bayelsa -FG / Unbelievable And Weird Body Facts / Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.