Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! (3110 Views)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by egbeman1: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Please I need ur sincere advice: I'v been dating this girl for the past 2 months, her dad is a Bishop and her mom a pastor.
Am actualy her 1st love and have been in a hygenic relatnship with her (No sex).She's the kinda girl I want to settle down with,and that's the main reason why I haven't deflowered her till our wedding night.
The issue now is that: we made the relatnsp very obvious,we did pics together and uploaded on facebook, she used my pics as her dp on bbm. Her mom too is on facebook and bbm. she saw all but didn't comment,till she came to Nigeria few weeks ago.She still kept quite untill last 2weeks she ceased my gf's phone in the mid nyt. I and the girl are in same school,even tho we rarely see because she's in the medical school.Our communication now is very poor and am afraid that the luv might gradualy die.I luv the girl rly much cos she brought luck to me.She's indirectly blaming me for what happened,because her mom read our pings and series of sms I sent to her.
Pls wat advice can u give to me?!?
NB: she's tinking of getting another fon to use wenever she's in skl and probably drop it wenever she's going home on weekends.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by egbeman1: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
Moderate pls make this front page!!! I need ppl's opinion badly!
Thanks
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by k2039: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
egbeman1: Moderate pls make this front page!!! I need ppl's opinion badly!
Thanks

Frontpage ko,back page ni,if this poo makes it to the frontpage,I wont visit nairaland till Dec 2,2013

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by k2039: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
Your gf is actually more sensible than you,she already solved your problem in the last sentence.

Actually this thread is just not necessary.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by egbeman1: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
k2039: Your gf is actually more sensible than you,she already solved your problem in the last sentence.

Won't it look rude?!? Cos her mom will surely get to find out
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by lekzy007(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
k2039:

Frontpage ko,back page ni,if this poo makes it to the frontpage,I wont visit nairaland till Dec 2,2013

LMAO
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Princess1982(f): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
Go buy her another phone
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by KINGwax(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
k2039:

me too!
By the fucck, either u or your girl are teenagers that shld be so discouraged from any serious committment. History has proven dt most end up leaving one of the party whom has actually falling in love with his/her head in a bad psychological state. That party end up failing in school, loose focus of initial vision and dreams, becomes rebellious to parents whom he/she has alwys respected, take rash detrimental decisions and so fuckin on!
It is apparent that the parents, sensing this will be the end has taken tragic measure to save their child before she's drawn into the psychological abyss that might leave a scar forever!
Get a life..,
my finance's parents will ask of me if i didn't show up in a month, mine will do so too. Wait for your time, you're definately doing this at the wrong time of your life!

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
She must be a teenager!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by analo: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Toddler dating embryo...rubbish is I c dis shit @ d front page ehnn? Make I quiet first
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by tai2(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
Buy her a phone and use it to communicate with her. It's not that hard.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Gudintent: 6:05am On Dec 03, 2012
Bishop and Pastor you said?

Hygienic relationship you claimed

Were u both sexting? Cos just because u ain't physically pounced on the girl does not mean u ain't Pounced.

Anyhow I will be worried about the kind of prayer the mum is sending your way, you had better face your studies squarely.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by tpia1: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2012
what's the meaning of egbeman?

are you for real?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2012
egbeman1: Moderate pls make this front page!!! I need ppl's opinion badly!
Thanks
Front what? Is like ur high on sometin. How can dis make d front page? If u posted sumtin lyk dis in 2005 definately it will make d front page, but dude dis is 2012!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by annexes: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2012
There should ßƺ age limit Ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ starting up topic here....The rate at which little children post gabbage here is really pissing ♏Ε̲̣̣̣̥ off. @OP ßƺ of age before Ɣ☺ΰ start any relationship.
egbeman1: Please I need ur sincere advice: I'v been dating this girl for the past 2 months, her dad is a Bishop and her mom a pastor.
Am actualy her 1st love and have been in a hygenic relatnship with her (No sex).She's the kinda girl I want to settle down with,and that's the main reason why I haven't deflowered her till our wedding night.
The issue now is that: we made the relatnsp very obvious,we did pics together and uploaded on facebook, she used my pics as her dp on bbm. Her mom too is on facebook and bbm. she saw all but didn't comment,till she came to Nigeria few weeks ago.She still kept quite untill last 2weeks she ceased my gf's phone in the mid nyt. I and the girl are in same school,even tho we rarely see because she's in the medical school.Our communication now is very poor and am afraid that the luv might gradualy die.I luv the girl rly much cos she brought luck to me.She's indirectly blaming me for what happened,because her mom read our pings and series of sms I sent to her.
Pls wat advice can u give to me?!?
NB: she's tinking of getting another fon to use wenever she's in skl and probably drop it wenever she's going home on weekends.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Mynd44: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2012
k2039: Your gf is actually more sensible than you,she already solved your problem in the last sentence.

Everyone go home. Thread over
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by k2039: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Everyone go home. Thread over

Lmao
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by yuzedo: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2012
k2039:

Lmaooooo!!!!! SECONDED!!!!!!!!!grin grin
See the yeye boy o! The mother is trying to protect the daughter from your main-market english... "Hygenic relationship"..grin
Op face your studies, this tom-foolery will NEVER end in marriage. You are young and naïve. Wait till wedding night khoor! "U love her really much" ni! grin
Jeez! You really came on here expecting people to comfort and sympathize with your poor, love-filled heart. My friend go and read your books! grin undecided
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by 2blunt: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2012
Pls someone help me ask dis idiota how old is d gal, cos for her mother to cease d phone shows she's a teenager,
Poster u had berra stop molesting our young teens, and it is ur type dat will go ranting dat dey are not virgins anymore, BOZO
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by laptopdon: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
If you claim to be in school & you cant spell "seize" then you definitely, absolutely and surely cannot date the girl.
No pun intended.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2012
Chei.... See bashing!!. Leave the poor boy alone na, agbayas!. tongue
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by NoQualms1(f): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: Chei.... See bashing!!. Leave the poor boy alone na, agbayas!. tongue

Abi o, agbayas dem. Leave the boy alone.
@OP, face your studies boy.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Mynd44: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: Chei.... See bashing!!. Leave the poor boy alone na, agbayas!. tongue
He is lucky I did not send him a slap sef
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2012
We are doomed in naija,see so all of you here claiming to be adults cant give constructive advice without insulting or demoralizing the young poster.All of you spitting hullaboo thrash are why our country has lost its value system..mtchew boring adviserz
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Mynd44: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2012
^^
And your point is?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
And your point is?

you are damn BORING MAN
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Mynd44: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2012
Emzybrown:

you are damn BORING MAN
Okay. Sorry
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by 2sexy(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2012
KINGwax: me too!
By the fucck, either u or your girl are teenagers that shld be so discouraged from any serious committment. History has proven dt most end up leaving one of the party whom has actually falling in love with his/her head in a bad psychological state. That party end up failing in school, loose focus of initial vision and dreams, becomes rebellious to parents whom he/she has alwys respected, take rash detrimental decisions and so fuckin on!
It is apparent that the parents, sensing this will be the end has taken tragic measure to save their child before she's drawn into the psychological abyss that might leave a scar forever!
Get a life..,
my finance's parents will ask of me if i didn't show up in a month, mine will do so too. Wait for your time, you're definately doing this at the wrong time of your life!
sometime I just wonder what is wrong with some people... at age 22 sef I never dey reason I wan find girl... Yeah I admire them those days, but that is where it ends...
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by chronique(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2012
Only thing I want to ask is how old are u guys(u n ur girlfriend)? Ur story sounds like u guys are still infants...
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
hw old are u guyz? note dat wat will be will be
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
@ poster for her mom to seize her phone,it shows you guys are still teens or too young to date.at my age,i cant imagine any of my parents seizing my phone.the last time i saw my parents was during this xmas season and she has been pestering me to bring a man home or is anxious for me to have a guy and this is the same woman several years back that never wanted to see me with a guy or let any guy come and greet me at home.there wasnt even cell phone back then.the bottomline is that there is time for everything under the sun.for her mom to seize the phone,i can only imagine you both are teens or she is a teen moreso its natural for me to assume that going into a relationship without both parents approval and hapiness will do you more harm than good.i rememmber in my former place of work,i learnt that a 1oo level student of about 17 drank harpic because her boyfriend of 18 dumped her for another girl.many teens cant handle emotional issues,you dont see beyond the physical.i asked a teen girl why she loves or is dating the guy she is dating,you will hear because he is tall cute,drives a car,calls me everyday,takes me to mr biggs,i just know he loves me when he smiles at me.ask a boy of that same age you will not hear anything reasonable or substantial,you will hear,i love her hips,the way she walks,her voice,her complexion,shes so romantic and some ridiculous stuffs like that
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me! by Melmo: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hi guys I've serious problem in my relationship. I Am A South African dating a Nigerian man who lives here in South Africa. Please Nigerian men help me understand how to be in a relationship with a man like him. He is very cultured, wants to be the man in the relationship sort of thing. South African men are very different from Nigerian men. I just want to know what to do to make this man happy because he means a lot to me and I live him very much. He doesn't seem to trust me and that's a huge problem. Any Nigerian man out there who can tell me what to do to make this man happy
I have trouble letting him talk about his problems and its affecting our relationship.
Any advice on how to be a great girlfriend and potential wife will be gladly appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) / Can U Object To Ur Enemies Wedding During The Wedding Ceremony / My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.