Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) (3113 Views)

Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by immortalvoices(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
We might have come across the piece somewhere else, but I wrote it years ago and I feel it will get it desired attention..thanks

1) He won’t use condoms you use pills… why?
Cos he wants it natural ovarian cancer and infertility
in view

2) He gets you pregnant, you have aborted like 5 times….why?
Because he is not ready rubbish and silly love
He is tired of natural place for Reproduction

3) He moves to ur Bottom
Saying its tighter
Then u begin to lick n smell….why?
Because you want to please and not loose him ODE

4) You av been wearing his engagement ring 4 close to
4years even 4years don waka and style plus don broke up He is not wearing any…why?
Because he has promised you marriage shebi na you be "frodo" for lords of
τhe ring
or maybe ur finger na key holder
May God help u

5) He wants a Mouth Gig
Yet he won’t do same to you…..why?
Because he feels you are not so clean “there” hmmmm stupid love

6) You dress half Unclad thinking u look sexy and Hot
He isn’t complaining
But he has more cloths on…..
Don’t be surprised when he takes a more decent
girl home

7) You get Pregnant for him because he promised you marriage at the end of the day He still doesn't Marry you...
U become a single mama with
No Job
No means for fending for your Baby & yourself so...
You leave junior with
Grandma & you go back to "dee Hustling field" which was even the cause of the problem at first Then you begin to say MEN Are Wicked
Whose fault?

Please ladies be wise, you know you deserve better than this...
Dont always be at the loosing end
BE WISE……

Credit to those who are familiar with this....you all are my sources of inspiration.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Op stop telin the ladies all these things...... Ur spoilin some ppo's business

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by major466(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
No comment.
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by yungEX(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
dat no 3 tho
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by immortalvoices(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Op stop telin the ladies all these things...... Ur spoilin some ppo's business

*smiles* we all av sisters..and our sisters might be viewing this thread so it's imperative for them to know.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
immortalvoices:

*smiles* ..and our sisters might be viewing this thread so it's imperative for them to know.. Thanks
lol i knw y am sayn it
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by immortalvoices(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol i knw y am sayn it

I understand...but it's all about using the good in us to change the bad we see

We ain't dettol advert, but if we don't change the bad.. Who will?
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
immortalvoices:

I understand...but it's all about using the good in us to change the bad we see

We ain't dettol advert, but if we don't change the bad.. Who will?
but some ppo dnt like knowing a girl with condom...nd i am an example...tho i am still a virgin.... I feel the condom was invented by the devil to mk sex rampant in the society

3 Likes

Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by iceberylin(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
FACT
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Missmossy(f): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hmmm...true though. The generalization is wrong anyway.

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by bukkieillcity(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Op nice talk,so on point if they believe all what u said huh[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
The only foolish thing ladies do is not being responsible!!
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by dechandel(f): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
Stale undecided
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Mariecakes(f): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
lol...very true
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by tobiboss(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Approved!!
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Where re these girls?, 'Tega n Gloria, shey una don hear hear wetin d op don list?' Make una dey careful wit men o! They b lion ooo!
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by immortalvoices(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
dechandel:

Stale undecided

Hello Nairalander did you read from the top? I did mention something like that.
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by dechandel(f): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
immortalvoices:

Hello Nairalander did you read from the top? I did mention something like that.
Hello Nairalander.. I did read from the top..

I still felt like writing it down again
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by passionate88: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by passionate88: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
but some ppo dnt like knowing a girl with condom...nd i am an example... tho i am still a virgin.... I feel the condom was invented by the devil to mk sex rampant in the society
Seriously?.
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
passionate88:
Seriously?.
yup bro... Odawise of the condom wasnt invented, many people would hav been afraid of havn sex

2 Likes

Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by immortalvoices(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
dechandel:

Hello Nairalander.. I did read from the top..

I still felt like writing it down again

Thanks Nairalander...but typing "stale" could av been avoided you knw

(No news is new but we learn the lessons therein every moment )
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Sanguine(f): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
If you like shout from now till trumpet sound, some ladies still nor go hear!
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Smartiegurl(f): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
God help you nd I. Nice piece really.
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by immortalvoices(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Smartiegurl:
God help you nd I. Nice piece really.

Thanks smartiegurl
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
although no one is perfect but i don't know why a Lady will abort up to five times for a guy and still thinking the guy will marry her that stupidity of highest order oo,God go vex self for this kind of relationship.#ladies wise up naa if you abort all the president governors wey dey your body so tell me what kind of child you gonna give birth to??
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Taleeysun(f): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hmm. God forbid bad thing
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by immortalvoices(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
prettythicksme:
although no one is perfect but i don't know why a Lady will abort up to five times for a guy and still thinking the guy will marry her that stupidity of highest order oo,God go vex self for this kind of relationship.#ladies wise up naa if you abort all the president governors wey dey your body so tell me what kind of child you gonna give birth to??

Nice observatory remark from u
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
immortalvoices:

Nice observatory remark from u
hehehe thanks tho
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by BreezyRita(f): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:
FACT
First time you agree to a post....Wow.
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by iceberylin(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
BreezyRita:

First time you agree to a post....Wow.
U dont know me
I usually do wink
Re: The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mariecakes:
lol...very true
That cake on ur dp sha!
Salivating already cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally! Men's Answer To Buttpad And Pushup Bra / Ugly Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Unattractive Guy / Please Ladies Can You Answer This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.