Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Help, He's Losing His Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, He's Losing His Mind (914 Views)

5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Is He Losing Interest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, He's Losing His Mind by neosmyt(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
Please i need sincere comments not jokers..

A friend of mine met his girl during his nysc program. She is still In the Polytechnic and during his one year, he was the best thing that happened to her. She does practically everything for him and according to him, she was always around him since they stay In the same compound..

A month ago, the girl misplaced her phone and efforts to reach her by my friend was abortive till she contacted her through another girl who stays In the same compound. According to my guy, he said his girlfriend could not call him to inform his that her phone was lost despite knowing people to get his number from.

Recently, this same girl lost her cousin and called my guy from a public line to tell him about it. He said he consoled her and since then till 2weeks now she has not called since and he does not have any way to contact her. While scrolling through his contact list he found he still got his girl's best pal number and that one told him that she is waiting till after the burial to call my guy,.

Question is? Can we say she still loves him or should he call off the whole deal? This guy is someone who can't stay one day without hearing from his girl.

All comments well appreciated. Thanks
Re: Help, He's Losing His Mind by eyenCalabar(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Well, tell your guy if he cannot stay without hearing from her, he should learn because he'll have to. If I should tell you the truth, believe me that, that girl never lost her phone. She is just trying to push your guy away. Believe me again that there is nothing like love to a woman. Tell your friend to start building courage because that girl is going. There's no way real love would still exist between them and she'll stay comfortably without wanting to hear from your friend.
Re: Help, He's Losing His Mind by Lovetinz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
You heard what Eyencalabar said above?
Thats it.
Re: Help, He's Losing His Mind by omega25red(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
when was the last time your friend called the "missing phone"

if i misplaced my phone, i will call the phone company to disconnect the phone so when someone calls you will get a distinct message. So, the last time your friend called the phone did it ring? or was it disconnected?

Seems like the girl is simply hinting to your guy to buy her a new phone and since he hasn't she is probably angry. Also your guy heard a family member of hers passed and he couldn't get on a bus to go see her? This is when that "guy" who waits for women to be vulnerable will pounce.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In A State Of Confusion / Weird But Real (people Can't Be Too Careful) / What Is D Best Way To Quit A Boring Relatioship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.