Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Control In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Control In Marriage (748 Views)

Power-and-control-in-a-relationship / Does destiny exist in marriage? / How Do You Gain Back Control In A Relationship Or Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Control In Marriage by Case33(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hey guys,thanks so much with ur responses/advices/yabbings grin on my previous post, i tell y'all, am blessed i registered here! Now, d current problem is, i cant seem to let go of my control issues with my wife, am afraid people will get to her and manipulate her just as they did to all my other exes b4 i met my wife! My so called "protection" to her is actually controlling her,i really want to let her be n just trust her but i can't seem to! Pls what do i do? I love my wife dearly,but i dont want her falling into my mum's manipulative trap,n at d same time,i dont want her at arm's length with my mom!

Am terribly confused!
Re: Control In Marriage by tai2(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
Keep her away from your mother. You can't have one without the other. Better a home at peace than a home in disarray. Don't confuse your affection for your mother with maintaining the stability of your marriage.
Re: Control In Marriage by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Let you mum be your mum and your wife, your wife. Their functions are different.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is True?......from Your Own Point Of View / How Did Your Val Finally Go Today? / Put Me Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.