Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

*~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (3643 Views)

Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster / Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. / Full List: Winners Of 2012 American Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hey there people!

It is time to nominate and vote for the Events Section Best Poster of the year! Yayyy! cheesy

Oh Yes - yes, I know it will be a tough decision to make, given that the Events section is frequented only by the quiet-loving and easy-going types, lol...but yeah, some of us did make it through the year, without going unnoticed in an exceptional kind of way. So come on, nominate and vote away!

Whoever you nominate however, MUST be;
1. An active contributor on the Events section and

2. A law-abiding member (that is, someone that has never been banned)

As well;
1. You are entitled to nominate only one member.

2. Nominees will be counted manually, considering that we do not have polls anymore.embarassed

3. Moderators cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections. cry

4. The moderator reserves the right to choose who wins, or to extend nomination/voting exercise by 24 hours, where there is a tie.tongue

NOMINATIONS will end on December 15th, 2012, and will give way to the VOTING proper on December 16th, 2012.
The voting will end on December 23rd, 2012; where the winner will be announced.

Goodluck!
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2012
You dis gial, you no dey hear word! tongue
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Me!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2012
Nice try, Mynd.
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2012
Rocktation: Nice try, Mynd.
I even got one like. I am your only friend oooo.

Be nice to me
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
I thought it was only in Entertainment section that had no nominees. I'm relieved grin sad
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
ijebabe: I thought it was only in Entertainment section that had no nominees. I'm relieved grin sad
I am winning this hands down
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by CrazyMan(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hmmm
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
My Esteemed posters in the Events community, where are you? I really do not want to do the nomination and voting, all by myself. The 15th, is approaching. C'mon, say something!
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Rocktation: My Esteemed posters in the Events community, where are you? I really do not want to do the nomination and voting, all by myself. The 15th, is approaching. C'mon, say something!
I nominate me!!!!

How many times will I indicate interest?
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
Rocktation: My Esteemed posters in the Events community, where are you? I really do not want to do the nomination and voting, all by myself. The 15th, is approaching. C'mon, say something!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
^^^Youu! We have Unfinished biz...

Mynd_44:
I nominate me!!!!

How many times will I indicate interest?

Lol@ indicating interest. It is not too late to make the cut though. Just post meaningful Events-related topics with unflagging resolve, till year-end. cheesy
For now however, you'd do well to nominate someone, that is neither you, nor an inactive poster on this board. You have the rules, northwards, to refer back to...incase you get fuddled again.
tongue
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
What biz?
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
We can have this important interview session here;

https://www.nairaland.com/1097387/mini-chat-point-what-happening/6#13361481
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by CrazyMan(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Alright...I'm here at your service...what do you want me to do? wink
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
If I knew what to do, I wouldn't want you to do it. embarassed
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Rocktation: If I knew what to do, I wouldn't want you to do it. embarassed
you are just confused and now, your confusion is confusing me
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
You should be opening threads right now Mynd...since you've indicated interest. Lol.
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Rocktation: You should be opening threads right now Mynd...since you've indicated interest. Lol.
I have a thread alreadand guess what? You did not even comment.

**turns his back**
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
You mean, this?

https://www.nairaland.com/1103488/lagos-comic-conference#12970666

Could've sworn that I saw my moniker, in there...somewhere. undecided
Plus, it takes more than a thread or two, to make one an active poster, really.
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Rocktation: You mean, this?

https://www.nairaland.com/1103488/lagos-comic-conference#12970666

Could've sworn that I saw my moniker, in there...somewhere. undecided
Plus, it takes more than a thread or two, to make one an active poster, really.
well since I am the only nominee, I count.

I keep telling you. I am your only friend ooo. Be nice to me else you will be all alone
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 6:02am On Dec 13, 2012
Rocktation: If I knew what to do, I wouldn't want you to do it. embarassed
Lmao!
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
Somebody should nominate me unopposed here~ grin grin grin
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hmmn
Mynd has a contender, afterall undecided
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Natasha2(f): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2012
i nominate jackpot grin
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
Apparently, our supposed frequenters are up to their ears, with planning events for this ever jolly season, so much that they cannot participate in this exercise aimed at recognizing their efforts and excellence.

However, a poster of the year award, we did initiate,- a poster of the year, we must make, emerge.

Using my discretion (all thanks to all of you that betrayed me tongue), I have succeeded in selecting two posters, who are eligible to enter the voting phase; having contributed immensely and positively, to this section in this year 2012.
They are;

Abujafood: He has opened a marked number of useful threads and constantly gives us updates on upcoming events in Abuja.

Sassygal: She is dedicated to giving needful answers to inquiring minds....plus gives amazing tips and ideas on planning events.

So there, people. You are welcome to vote for any of these two posters, starting from right now...as much as you are welcome to let me do the whole show that goes with the honors again.Please don'ttongue

Either way, I assure you that we will have a poster of the year, come December 23rd, 2012.

Until then...

....Cheers!smiley
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
**crying**
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
^ grin
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2012
*crying profusely* undecided
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2012
You all are just crying. Be the bigger gurl and boy, and just vote while you're at it. cheesy

You can investigate their history if you so wish. Here're the links to a few of their works;

https://www.nairaland.com/1094653/wedding-planning-tips-ideas-suggestions

https://www.nairaland.com/1034726/weekend-events-abuja

https://www.nairaland.com/1039453/
how-plan-perfect-nigerian-wedding

https://www.nairaland.com/1034526/feed-village-touch-human-kindness

https://www.nairaland.com/1077976/pictures-nigeria-got-talent

What we need are votes, not tears! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wrestling Betting Site / Wedding Planner Abuja / Unique Event Decoration And Rental Services In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.