Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) (10437 Views)

Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2012
So bombing and setting churches ablaze is now the new trend for you guys eh?
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2012
phineboy1pimple:

Are sure U knw d meaning of "CAVEAT EMPTOR"?

Cuz, I'm sure if U do, U won't apply it to this context...

Cc: Gee001

Caveat Emptor.. Buyer Beware?!

If you buy this story from The Sun News Paper... .... #Do you now understand how it can be applied in this context?!

NEXT!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by Ikwerefistson: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: INCOMPETENCE everywhere!! The Nigerian military and police lack the capacity, intelligence and competence to deal with terrorism. This is the RESULT of quota system. Nigerian security system over the years was built on the assumption that EVERYONE WILL BE WELL BEHAVED. Scrap quota system now!! Only a merit driven system can guarantee competence, effectiveness, intelligence and RESULTS. Scrap quota system now!! Unfortunately, no one is listening. Or is anyone listening?
well spoken infact d best post.do u knw dat ds as a result of 38ys of northern rule dat we neva movd forwad.we sacrificd merit on d alters of mediocrity in d name of fedral character.2dy nia nd sss wil tel u bsc or hnd 4u 2get a job wit dm nd at d end ur shortchangd.even inteligence is nt limitd 2 academics dia re odar pepl dat dnt atend skol bt yet dy hav specal talents.nd 2dy we re payng d price as a result of dorminance of a particular pepl belevng dy own everytn in nija.d same pepl re being sent 2 arest dia brodas who re pepetratng ds crimes hw do we get a result
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by talktimi(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2012
mmmustapha: n some brain wash r abusing n accusing muslims n islam, who r d boko haram? Didn't ur clueless jonah said dat they r in his govt n he knw them Y don't he expose them so dat u ppl will stop abusing n accusing my clean Religion Islam.
your farher is a bastard and mohammed is a gay assd b!tch. Ur religeon is a useless piece of shit while ur 70 virgins are masturbating with demons in hell. Bleep you and Bleep islam. B!tch arse nigga. Op u can keep hiding my post u gaylord I dnt giv a Bleep
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2012
3kay945:

With Nigeria ethnic diversity, quota system cannot be scrapped for now. its corruption that needs to be minimized.
Then we should all learn to LIVE WITH THE INCOMPETENCE in all public sectors. And if we'r to trade blame, the blame has to be directed at the ROOT CAUSE- quota system
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by nagoma(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2012
Jazzgreen: FOR THOSE SAYIN THIS IS NT FROM ISLAM. Abeg, who una won deceive undecided. The bomb blast was to wipe out the entire congregation .was is a congregation of MUSLIMS OR CHRISTIANS? Abeg who else wil desire to wipe out CHRISTIANS except from a muslim? . I wonder wat we'v done to these terrorist muslims. GOD IS WATCHING. but the truth is that CHRISTIANITY can NEVA be wiped out from the surface of the earth. So all dr efforts wil stil be abortive. Cos, IF GOD IS WIT US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US ..(NOBODY!!!)

An inciting report and you are gullible my friend.
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by pendusky(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2012
mmmustapha: n some brain wash r abusing n accusing muslims n islam, who r d boko haram? Didn't ur clueless jonah said dat they r in his govt n he knw them Y don't he expose them so dat u ppl will stop abusing n accusing my clean Religion Islam.
Why is papers caling em islam sect? So rest my fellow nler
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2012
Why is the moderator hiding all my post or is he boko haramite
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by rozayx5(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2012
salafiyy: WALLAHI, THIS IS UNISLAMIC, THIS NEVER FOR ISLAM IT'S FOR SOMETHING ELSE, MAY BE THEY WANT TO DIVID THE COUNTRY BUT THIS IS NOT THE BEST FORM...THEY ARE PLANNING AND ALLAH IS PLANNING, ALLAH IS THE BEST PLANER...ALLAH WILL DESTROY THE SO CALL BOKO HARAAM

yeah yeah we know, and you expect me to believe you, how can allah fight against his servants(boko haram) grin grin grin grin grin
blind religion. just google - the monst dangerous verses of the quran - and you will know these guys are blooo d thi rsty bi t ches angry
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by adedayo07: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
God is much greater than man. Can you, can you imagine setting up two bombs. The first is to destroy the entire worshipers while the second is to destroy those that want to escape.
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by texazzpete(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
phineboy1pimple:

Are sure U knw d meaning of "CAVEAT EMPTOR"?

Cuz, I'm sure if U do, U won't apply it to this context...

Is it his fault you're semi-illiterate?!

He used the phrase in the right context. You are just too ignorant to understand.
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by Bamtech(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
@mmmustapha, u better stop that rubbish, what kind of clean religion is that. The problem of the entire world now is islam. But one thing i am sure of is that islam can never and will never be able to wipe out God's choosen people. WHO CAN BATTLE WITH THE LORD!
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by DanIlon(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
icez: muslim soldiers.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Christian soldier is must work with BH in order successiful their goal
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by DanIlon(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
icez: muslim soldiers.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Christian soldier is must involve in working for with BH in order successiful their goal and I deny that BH are true muslim if they are true muslim they will not carry violence against humanity,they are doing for political war to meet her demand.
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by nagoma(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
DanIlon: Christian soldier is must work with BH in order successiful their goal

As the security forces are discovering rapidly.
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by kinguwem: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Defence budgets must be judiciously spent to avoid further security lapses & national embarassments. All military facilities should be fenced & CCTV cameras should be installed in strategic places. Commanders should shun fraud & be their brothers keepers.
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by nagoma(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
rozayx5:

yeah yeah we know, and you expect me to believe you, how can allah fight against his servants(boko haram) grin grin grin grin grin
blind religion. just google - the monst dangerous verses of the quran - and you will know these guys are blooo d thi rsty bi t ches angry

Those Igbo boys behind all these bombings will soon be exposed.
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by talktimi(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2012
Nagoma is a fool here. When Buhari and Atiku openly threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck, nobody took them serious. Definitely they have foot soldiers ready to do their dirty work with the promise of 70 virgins in heaven. Such a lousy religeon islam is but I won't blame them because mohammed is a debased child molester and adulterer who teaches peadophilia and violence against human beings. Senile buhari will soon have his cup filled while gay atiku will soon be serviced by inmates at kirikiri. Down with islam, down with boko haram
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by nagoma(m): 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
talktimi: Nagoma is a fool here. When Buhari and Atiku openly threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck, nobody took them serious. Definitely they have foot soldiers ready to do their dirty work with the promise of 70 virgins in heaven. Such a lousy religeon islam is but I won't blame them because mohammed is a debased child molester and adulterer who teaches peadophilia and violence against human beings. Senile buhari will soon have his cup filled while gay atiku will soon be serviced by inmates at kirikiri. Down with islam, down with boko haram

Are u a Christian? The religion with 3 Gods ? The religion of dancing and singing .the religion where the daft give their hard earned money to crooks called Pastors for the purchase of jets? You must be very young yourself and I recommend you for choir boy service in Ireland or any European church & those priests will perforate your behind in no time.
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by icez: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
talktimi: Nagoma is a fool here. When Buhari and Atiku openly threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck, nobody took them serious. Definitely they have foot soldiers ready to do their dirty work with the promise of 70 virgins in heaven. Such a lousy religeon islam is but I won't blame them because mohammed is a debased child molester and adulterer who teaches peadophilia and violence against human beings. Senile buhari will soon have his cup filled while gay atiku will soon be serviced by inmates at kirikiri. Down with islam, down with boko haram

grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) by talktimi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
nagoma:

Are u a Christian? The religion with 3 Gods ? The religion of dancing and singing .the religion where the daft give their hard earned money to crooks called Pastors for the purchase of jets? You must be very young yourself and I recommend you for choir boy service in Ireland or any European church & those priests will perforate your behind in no time.
now I know the source of your sadness. You have a paedophile as a prophet in mohammed who teaches violence just to fool you fools with 70 virgins in heaven. Such a sad life. The only reason mohammed wanted his followers to die in battle was so as to take over their wives and daughters. Sorry for una

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Ngige & Willie Obiano Celebrate Birthday Today / FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April / Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.