Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,486 members, 7,840,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon (7188 Views)

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times / Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by dounleedee: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
If the DG’s statement is anything to go by, then we are surely doomed.

1 Like

Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by dounleedee: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2012

First, the DG exhibited total ignorance in identifying the objectives and personalities behind BH.
He also failed to appreciate the necessity of prompt and speedy information in saving lives as preventive
rather than corrective measures. The DG and his paymasters will like to politicise the BH issue to the level
where innocent and taxpaying Nigerians will be funding organisations like NTA for pure government propaganda
exploits rather than balanced, informative and educative journalism.

The DG wants to send Nigeria back to the years of hearing and viewing core and vital occurrences in the land
from foreign media rather from actual source.

Talk of the misplaced cheap talk of curbing BH and how BH has metamorphosed into the business venture of armed robbery. Really?

I wonder if the DG will be magnanimous enough to sample the opinions of Nigerians about which organisations have transformed to
banditry and stealing of our common wealth and if he will be honest enough to agree and admit the truth.

As much as peace loving Nigerians see BH as a menace, statements, attitudes and actions of government and security personnel
portend even greater threat to our security and safety than BH can ever inflict.

The fight against terrorism should start with corruption and every other real or passive threat to our existence as Nigerians
will be consigned to the dustbin of history.
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by dounleedee: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2012

First, the DG exhibited total ignorance in identifying the objectives and personalities behind BH.
He also failed to appreciate the necessity of prompt and speedy information in saving lives as preventive
rather than corrective measures. The DG and his paymasters will like to politicise the BH issue to the level
where innocent and taxpaying Nigerians will be funding organisations like NTA for pure government propaganda

The DG wants to send Nigeria back to the years of hearing and viewing core and vital occurrences in the land

Talk of the misplaced cheap talk of curbing BH and how BH has metamorphosed into the business venture of armed robbery. Really?

I wonder if the DG will be magnanimous enough to sample the opinions of Nigerians about which organisations have transformed to
banditry and stealing of our common wealth and if he will be honest enough to agree and admit the truth.

As much as peace loving Nigerians see BH as a menace, statements, attitudes and actions of government and security personnel
portend even greater threat to our security and safety than BH can ever inflict.

The fight against terrorism should start with corruption and every other real or percieved threat to our existence as Nigerians
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by wese90(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
i tire for this bragless police of ours... Is it until BH bomb us finish... Kai.... Am sure their SOON is synonymous to FOREVER.i tire for this bragless police of ours... Is it until BH bomb us finish... Kai.... Am sure their SOON is synonymous to FOREVER.i tire for this bragless police of ours... Is it until BH bomb us finish... Kai.... Am sure their SOON is synonymous to FOREVER.
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by sonyoung: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
pls oga sss, u are welcome, but this will help you achieve ur goal, 1.arrest pre.jonathan 2.start killing all of the bokos in ur custody now
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by Okijajuju1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Warning: This was the same thing a certain I.G of Police said before he was nearly assasinated by a suicide bomber inside the police headquarters less than a week after.. If you have any relatives that work in the SSS, please advise them to stay away from work for the next one month.. #BokoBoys are coming for them..

1 Like

Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by asala1: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
Are their days not over yet? i thought it was over by June. SMH cry
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by PastorOla1: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
Who is talking? NONSENSE!
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by Egbagirl(f): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
We heard this a year ago... angry
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by Idokojimmy: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
it cannot be denied that boko haram attacks have reduced owing to the efforts of security officers and information provided by the people. they see farther in terms of security than we ordinary Nigerians. i feel they are truly winning the war. his organization must be commended.
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by Idokojimmy: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
dounleedee: If the DG’s statement is anything to go by, then we are surely doomed.

The fight against terrorism should start with corruption and every other real or passive threat to our existence as Nigerians
i must refer you to today's punch newspaper. full script of his speech appears to have featured there. in that paper, the man told us how the sect started as a religious extremist group, before attracting political coloration to its activities. he also talked about how this sect engages in criminal activities like robbery and so on. don't also forget that in that article, punch also reported that security is a collective business, and for their org to succeed, they need the people to help furnish them with info. i feel if you read through this, you will change your opinion. i may not have gone to the north, but reports i hear these days suggest that the battle is almost over
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by bubadaniel13: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
Haba Nairalanders... for how long are we going to be thinking like this?most times we see our security agencies like magicians completely forgetting that they are human beings like us,i have never seen or hear anywhere in the world any security agency would not want to be applauded for maintaining law and order,as much as we are skeptical our security agencies,we must praise and encourage them when they are doing well,we must all rise up and fight crime head long in whatever form and we must know that they cannot do it alone.some bad politicians are just sowing seeds of discords are we busy criticizing those who are protecting us.May God help us all.
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by kinguwem: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Poverty, marginalisation & deprivation is not an excuse for terrorism & armed robbery. Those that failed to plan for the future had planned to fail. The elders should blame themselves for the poor upbringing of their wards.
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by searay(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Boko Haram story again? Ok, I don hear, next...
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by dounleedee: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idokojimmy:
i must refer you to today's punch newspaper. full script of his speech appears to have featured there. in that paper, the man told us how the sect started as a religious extremist group, before attracting political coloration to its activities. he also talked about how this sect engages in criminal activities like robbery and so on. don't also forget that in that article, punch also reported that security is a collective business, and for their org to succeed, they need the people to help furnish them with info. i feel if you read through this, you will change your opinion. i may not have gone to the north, but reports i hear these days suggest that the battle is almost over

Sorry if I don’t buy your allusion.
BH is not an ideology that is characterised in religious intolerance or banditry.
It is a movement that has metamorphosed into a political weapon in the hands of distasteful politicians.
BTW, what happened to the politicians accused of collaborating with BH?
It is one thing to acknowledge a problem; it is another thing to refuse to acknowledge the cause.
How do you treat an ailment if you cannot identify the cause?
Curbing BH will remain a mirage as long as corruption is allowed to permeate the land with impunity.
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by Horus(m): 4:55am On Nov 13, 2014
DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon

Yet no results
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by focus7: 5:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon by Arch1: 5:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Idokojimmy:
it cannot be denied that boko haram attacks have reduced owing to the efforts of security officers
Helloooooooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Learn To Love And Trust Each Other As A Nation / 130 Power Transmission Projects Abandoned Since 2002 – TCN Official / 2019: Middle Belt Leaders, Groups Insist On Olawepo Hashim, Blast Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.