Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas (5432 Views)

Are Ladies Crazy With This Xmas Of Thing? / What Has Been Your Unique Experience With Long Fasting? / What Are Jesus's Core Moral Teachings And Which Are Unique To Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by 3direct: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
chilling in paris!!! grin grin grin

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by gunuvi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yes, take the break from Lagos bustle and hustle and visit Badagry or Cotonou. Its going to be fun, many families already got their brochure for holidays in Whispering palms, Cotonou and porto novo all together in a package.
Send a mail to swazitoursnigeria @ gmail. Com and ull have a swell xmas.
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
I am thinking of making some cool cash this hols, Also, I want to learn how to swim & hang out.

I want to catch some real fun..
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by GJames(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Having a barbeque on a mountain.

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by chinnyonwu(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Taking a two week holiday in a resort in badagry
Just say u r going to ur village

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Olalekan0(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
Am going to stop f.ucking my aunty's husband's niece!
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
NessaFresh: Having sex on the beachHaving sex on the beachHaving se.x on the beach

Hit me up kiss
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by gabbidonbah(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
Will be on vacation skieing with beautiful babes. Obviously will also av a party.Can't wait!
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by starpon1: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Bisjosh: Take a vacation with my boo grin grin
Oh! How I love christmas! kiss kiss
as 4 me i will kill any fly dat comes to petch on my akpu
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by starpon1: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
Freezing my upper bits off in UK. I'm too tropical for this climate angry
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by buchibabe: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
movmentish: I'll stay sober.......

Lol.is dat a unique tin to do?
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Chiemekaorizu(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
I will stay in the house of God throughout this xmas period, so that God and I can discuss 2013 coz I will surely blow like bazoka in 2013.

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Bigboy100: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ OP, your Christmas are mostly boring cos U prolly spend it in the city, where you experience routinely the same life as your regular days. Go to your village and show some love to your peeps, maybe you would experience a cheaper and merrier christmas . Hang out with peeps your don't often see and share your experience together or those you haven't seen for a long while . No place like home ! I haven't spent my christmas anywhere aside from 'Villa' since 1993 and no regrets whatsoever.
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by begwong: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
richarts: This christmas I wishing to did many thing. Fun, hang out, fast, pray, spend times with my feelings.

Any others suggest.
... .wake up from sleep biko.
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by begwong: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
richarts: This christmas I wishing to did many thing. Fun, hang out, fast, pray, spend times with my feelings.

Any others suggest.
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Bigboy100: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Will visit a lot peeps and exchange pleasantries with my neighbours. Chill out with boys N girls in my house and entertain ourselves to some sumptious delicacies. Pay a Visit my village's village to see some peeps out there. Pray and thank God for good health,safety and his immeasurable blessings in 2012 .

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by begwong: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
tongue i will eat enough rice and put on d cloth i borrowed.
Isn't dat unique?
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Gee001: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
So sad, i'll hv 2 get lots of seasonal movies cos i'll be staying indoors since evry1 i knw has plans 2 spend their christmas wt dat special one.
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by gentlesmith: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gee001: So sad, i'll hv 2 get lots of seasonal movies cos i'll be staying indoors since evry1 i knw has plans 2 spend their christmas wt dat special one.
can we spend it togeda.am 4rm anambra and u
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Ify72(f): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
I'll visit my cousins that i haven't seen since like God knows when @ Abj and I'm praying to come back with enough cash cos they are loaded.
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Shalome(m): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: I will stay in the house of God throughout this xmas period, so that God and I can discuss 2013 coz I will surely blow like bazoka in 2013.
i say amen to that
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by emekanairaland(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2012
I wil stop d killin of innocent chicken's
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Davidblaze95(m): 3:41am On Dec 05, 2012
nneh1: I'll like to fall in love this xmas. Find a loving guy.
wow dats nyc., gudluck on ur ultimate search. ;-)
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by bongila(f): 4:33am On Dec 05, 2012
Spend quality time with my boo.Mehn...I love that guy.
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2012
Plan to spend the day with my mom this year. Then I'm jetting out on a much needed vacation! Can't wait!!!
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by shilling(f): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2012
Get a seasonal job for 2-3 weeks. #collegelife
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by dorggito1(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2012
I will make it a time of keeping in touch with my loved ones,distance friends and relatives.
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by ashmanpolo: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2012
Bigboy 100%:
@ OP, your Christmas are mostly boring cos U prolly spend it in the city, where you experience routinely the same life as your regular days. Go to your village and show some love to your peeps, maybe you would experience a cheaper and merrier christmas . Hang out with peeps your don't often see and share your experience together or those you haven't seen for a long while . No place like home ! I haven't spent my christmas anywhere aside from 'Villa' since 1993 and no regrets whatsoever.

You def on point. Villa all d way but not my own villa
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Bryan12(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Break my virginity
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Bisjosh(f): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Bryan12: Break my virginity

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh my!!!!

Unbeliever Why Bother Be Good? / Veteran Missionary Mama Ruth Elton At 86 (photos) / Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome