Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 (26864 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 05, 2012
It's not fair.

Rokiatu is using her azz as a weapon of mass destruction angry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 3:41am On Dec 05, 2012
Popularity contest #smh
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Na wa o!!

Nayah will win this because Nigerian men and big bo obs no yin and yang grin grin grin

I was team #achukwunet last year, this year the selections are a bit too hard sad

I did not pick anyone yet o. Im just thinking.
Sister mi, Look @ my signature and pick anyone smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 3:43am On Dec 05, 2012
ItsModella: I thought some of the chicks were eliminated already...what's all this I'm seeing?

You were elimination but I decided to feel sorry for you and put you in. Do you want me to take you out or do you want to go back to the previous thread and count the votes? angry

Vote sweetlemon!!

#teambeauty
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 05, 2012
kandiikane:

You were elimination but I decided to feel sorry for you and put you in. Do you want me to take you out or do you want to go back to the previous thread and count the votes? angry

Vote sweetlemon!!

#teambeauty
From what I saw, I wasn't. I had 44 votes and was among the top 3 in group 8 so what are you talking about?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Redmosquito(m): 3:46am On Dec 05, 2012
sweetlemon
becyomas
Abil
Tluv
amyrah
junymercy
Achukwunet
Tashmania
Itzmodella
Nubian queen
Cinderella
Jenny
I dont think we need to campaign

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
It's not fair.

dont hate the player, hate the game...livialives is using her liviamilk to discombobulate people too...all na tactics.if you got them, then fûcking it!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
Sister mi, Look @ my signature and pick anyone smiley

abiL is the definition of an oxymoron. Sweet acid (toxic).
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Redmosquito(m): 3:47am On Dec 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
It's not fair.

It took the power of Hades to control my testosterone shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
It's not fair.

Haba I haven't even use the full ass pic yet. This is a side view, imagine a full view? LOL Keeping that if I make it. LOL gotta use your best assets naww.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky:

dont hate the player, hate the game...livialives is using her liviamilk to discombobulate people too...all na tactics.if you got them, then fûcking it!!!

Better be nice to me if you need my vote for the male contest.

Nice = Agreeing with everything I type.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 05, 2012
@ItsModella: I just have to tell you. You look so cute in your pictures. I can't help but going aawww, I swear I was tired before but now I'm extra pumped to campaign. Abeg ur beauty deserves it. Barely any make up, no too much extras, I mean I'm blown away, you are beautiful my darling don't let anybody tell u otherwise kiss

Me sef don dey turn gay kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 05, 2012
rokiatu:

Haba I haven't even use the full ass pic yet. This is a side view, imagine a full view? LOL Keeping that if I make it. LOL gotta use your best assets naww.

grin grin grin

Use what your mama gave you then lol
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 05, 2012
Lalalosky, how short are you?

Looks like I might even be taller than you.

Wazzup with Nigerian men and Shortmansyndrome genes? tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 05, 2012
kandiikane:

Vote sweetlemon!!
#teambeauty

No kandiikane, I counted the votes personally, please do not make me have to type the names of people that voted her cos I will. What you wrote here is complete bullsh1t, utter nonsense! She had more than 44 votes btw! And pls tell me you were just joking! angry
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz: @ItsModella: I just have to tell you. You look so cute in your pictures. I can't help but going aawww, I swear I was tired before but now I'm extra pumped to campaign. Abeg ur beauty deserves it. Barely any make up, no too much extras, I mean I'm blown away, you are beautiful my darling don't let anybody tell u otherwise kiss

Me sef don dey turn gay kiss kiss
aawwwww!! thank you my darling kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 3:52am On Dec 05, 2012
I told you guy, sweet lemon was absolutely beautiful.

Vote for her and you'll get to see more of her.

Would you like to see her pose on your bed like she did in the bikini photo? Yes? Then vote vote vote for sweet lemon.

#Teambeautyfinegyalnopimple
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 05, 2012
before i sleep, i want say, SHOLLYPOPZ, you're the best camapaign manager so far!!....i'm gobsmacked by your campaigning skillz...itsmodella and abil has got a rare gem in you!!

@SEUN/CONTESTANTS, y'all need to make money from downloads cos the number of downloads/picture saving that is about to go down, NL servers is gonna crash.....nayah,achukwunet,cherish,livialives being the most victim...see LIVIAMILK OOOOOO...*faints*

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by oseiwe(m): 3:53am On Dec 05, 2012
kandiikane: [size=18pt]GROUP 1[/size]

[size=15pt]Sweetlemon[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/sweetlemon

[size=15pt]Beckyomas[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/beckyomas
My Group1 votes
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 05, 2012
kandiikane: I told you guy, sweet lemon was absolutely beautiful.

Vote for her and you'll get to see more of her.

Would you like to see her pose on your bed like she did in the bikini photo? Yes? Then vote vote vote for sweet lemon.

#Teambeautyfinegyalnopimple

No be pimples dey scatter scatter all over her legs?

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 05, 2012
Thanks lalaosky! kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Lalalosky, how short are you?

Looks like I might even be taller than you.

Wazzup with Nigerian men and hortmansyndrome genes? tongue

ileke-idi, i aint short at all...far from it.i can only prove it if we get to meet offline and do the measurement...come down to 9ja lets do this ish
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 3:56am On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz:

No kandiikane, I counted the votes personally, please do not make me have to type the names of people that voted her cos I will. What you wrote here is complete bullsh1t, utter nonsense! She had more than 44 votes btw! And pls tell me you were just joking! angry

Which kind rubbish! Joking about what? Abeg, mind yourself oo. Go back and count. Anyways, it doesn't matter because sweetlemon will beat your client flat out. No long thing.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Better be nice to me if you need my vote for the male contest.

Nice = Agreeing with everything I type.

ileke-idi, i'll be nice to you, my ekiti princess kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 3:57am On Dec 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

No be pimples dey scatter scatter all over her legs?

Do you need glasses? Can't you tell the difference between fresh skin and pimpled riddled skin.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Redmosquito(m): 3:57am On Dec 05, 2012
[size=15pt]I hav to ask! Do abil and itzmodella really need a campaign manager? They have the flare already. Drop them in the desert and the arabs will build them a city. They can fare even without campaign[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky:

ileke-idi, i aint short at all...far from it.i can only prove it if we get to meet offline and do the measurement...come down to 9ja lets do this ish

The only thing that would bring me to Naija is if the CIA, FBI, HLS was after me.

Have another NLer verify your height nau tongue
Shollypopz: Thanks lalaosky! kiss
i wish i could say more...you did great...only a deluded mind willl say otherwise

1 Like

Oahray: Hmmm... ItsModella and Rokiatu make brain sha! The others overhyped.

Don't imprison your conscience and stop being a hypocrite. You are averse to those ladies you mention out of sentiment rather than overall anticipated evaluation.

There are delectable ladies that trounce your likeable hands down. At this stage of the competition employ tactically professional evaluation to give significant credence in assessment to your choice.

Do not be sympathetic and bias ok.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 3:58am On Dec 05, 2012
I laugh in hongkong!
Ileke-IdI:

The only thing that would bring me to Naija is if the CIA, FBI, HLS was after me.

Have another NLer verify your height nau tongue

lwkmd...buwaahaahhahahah....what if i'm to marry an ekiti gurl, will come over?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 05, 2012
kandiikane:

Which kind rubbish! Joking about what? Abeg, mind yourself oo. Go back and count. Anyways, it doesn't matter because sweetlemon will beat your client flat out. No long thing.
I counted, did you?? Except you disqualified some people, there is no way in hell that she didn't make up to 44 votes. If u're the one doing the counting, I think we need to recruit someone else cos what u said previously is absolute bullsh1t! angry As for the sweetlemon whatever, she's pretty, good luck!

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick?? / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) / Should I Breakup With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.