Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland (14703 Views)

The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It? / FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / How Has The Ban On Okadas In Lagos Affected You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Adesiji77: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Booty4me: Chei pipu take nl 2 serious .. I mean whats d big deal in a ban Last time i checked, opening a new nl id only take just 5mins

I dont get it...when you are banned, will you get a message to that effect? Or you will just notice that you are unable to access your account?

By the way, what is ''Trolling"?
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Shalome(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
I was banned for a month just because i said that no matter how much g.arri i chop my s.hit will still be yellow
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by mrkels(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Toasted sexkillz nairaland gf and she gree for me, he ban me till 2106 lipsrsealed
Said mukina was not looking 'fine' when I saw her, seun banned me for a year cool
Pyguru, that one own na just to dey ban anyhow for 1 hour .

2 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Genovese(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ain't got yet
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by azpeculiar: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mukina2. Bans only Ibos and any non-ibo who speaks up in defence of them.

Always quick to take a thread on a crime committed by Ibos to the frontpage (while leaving similar threads about Yorubas in the home section) and turns a blind eye while the Yoruba tribalists then have a filled day bashing ibos on a FP thread!

Lest I forget, I expect to be banned for this... cool tongue

6 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Booty4me: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Adesiji77:

I dont get it...when you are banned, will you get a message to that effect? Or you will just notice that you are unable to access your account?

By the way, what is ''Trolling"?
yes u wil notice dat u cant reply or post in d section u were ban. Then u can check ur profile 2see why u were ban
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
bandiejay: Dem Never Ban me before 6 yrs now where i fit collect my price?

6 years? u can fit lie grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by acidtalk: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
.bbpreye:
My name is BAN! I aved been BANNED and BANNED and BANNED and still expecting a BAN this week sha! I hate Nairaland, its like a cult, once ur in, u can't leave! I believe Seun has an hidden agenda. Time will tell sha.

Meanwhile I hate Sexkillz, he's so DUMB!

In as much as I know you to be the world's 2nd dum*best fellow on earth, you came second after Sexkillz.

Seun should create a delete account and see the members on nairaland reduce to only 500 members in one day.

As for banning, Sexkillz keep banning me even on my own threads because he feels my username is a threat to his cheap fame on the Romance section.

Below is the ONLY solution to all these nonsense going on in this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/1019176/nairaland-members-ask-immediate-election

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
After 4 years of clean record , sexkillz came along. I remember those years I use to recommend him for ban and he was banned
However Idowuogbo made me earned the first ban, she later compensated me sha.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ayoola2002(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
Leadn: I was banned by JeSoul... It lasted 2days or so in the Christianity section,,, I mailed her and she was very nice trying to get to hook up wiv her sef buh she's intentionally not replying anymore embarassed

U have been forgiving, Sinned no more.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lol @ The banned, The Unbanned and The banners. grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Feraz(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lol at the replies here....I've been banned by the spambot for multiple postings due to network wahala while on mobile......
From the comments here, it seems it is only the dudes that frequent the romance section that get banned by sexkills......lmao!!!
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
One aboki quoted d whole long tory, just to write CONGRATS EDMUND! Na hin I hask d guy warris wrong with him na? Are he a learner...next tin pyguru (I never sabi who dat be ) undecided com knack me one hour ban...
Till now, I still de confuse!!

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Between yesterday and today I have been banned 3 times by 1 pyguru for posting in russian. Pls who is he/she?
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ayoola2002(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
Genovese: Ain't got yet
This post has been hidden. You are hereby ban for one week. Lol
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ceejay80s(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
ayoola2002:
O boy, u deserve to be banned, see ur comment, u dont want the mod to sleep again. U want to brake bottle on his head, shook his body.

If it's me, i will ban u. Mod becareful next time, meanwhile, i have beg him on ur behalf.
na mukina carry the highest vote for banning here
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
ban
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by laykhorn(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
sconsults: Gari oh oh Gary, garii when you go chop Garrri. sombody enter for mummys house and sit down for mummys stove. mummy make garrri the man pound am,mummy make garrii ,gary chop am, small time gary fall iyakata for sack. the sack come expload gariii ya ya, gari ya ya, ya ya. to the right gary onitsha to the left garrri asaba, to the center garrri ijebu

LMFAO.?!! I don die
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by TableLeg(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
I told the mod and forum owner to go to hell, and i was banned ... I dont care, i speak my mind and say it how it is ... Fearless, the mods and forum owner are not any better than me
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ayoola2002(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
ceejay80s: na mukina carry the highest vote for banning here

Post anything u like, am at ur back. He cannot ban u anymore. So far he doesn't want broken bottle on his head and body.

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ceejay80s(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
azpeculiar: Mukina2. Bans only Ibos and any non-ibo who speaks up in defence of them.

Always quick to take a thread on a crime committed by Ibos to the frontpage (while leaving similar threads about Yorubas in the home section) and turns a blind eye while the Yoruba tribalists have a field day bashing ibos on a FP thread!

Lest I forget, I expect to be banned for this... cool tongue
@ the end of the day mukina2 go marry ibo, i pray o! MOD PLS ALLOW FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by born2boink(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
I vexfully raise curses to all the moderators when I was banned

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by bknight: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
Dyt: My 1st eva waz in jokes section
Can't remember tho

Where dis sweet gal o'mine been?! shocked kiss
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by topsyking: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
I was banned by one foool that think he is wise...the guy has ban me several times.am still under a ban sef...I wish he could be ban himself...he call himself justwise...but I call him justfoool.cos he is not worthy of any honor or respect...he abuses u and talk to u witout any regard but if u dare talk back, he hides ur comment n ban u..but his rubbish comment will be left...seun should take note...d foool guy av chase lot of good pple on travel section away...if care is not taken d fool will run nairaland to d grave just like past forums b4 it..goodday...ova n out..
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by olempe(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
Vikin: I have never been ban before.....anyway, I hardly comment...I should get an award as best behaved N grin

Even if they ban me, I wont even notice, cos next time I type, the ban must have elapsed sad

NairaLand on-looker...
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Caseless: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
First time i got banned, it was by sex-skill(over garri crusade).
Second time, stil by the usual suspect(sex-skills over garri activism).
Third time....na spambot pyguru(that spambot can ban u for breathin in oxygen....nothin him nor fit do)

Fourth time, still by sex'-skills....jst becos i did what everybody was doing(like 'sent from my V8 engine' as opposed sent from phones that was everywhere).

The funny thing about my first ban was that, i tried to post and the response was like 'u cant do that now', not knwing that i was banned(i thought it was the signal), so switched off my fone and restart it again....ignorance!

No ban requested by this post anyway......
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ceejay80s(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: Between yesterday and today I have been banned 3 times by 1 pyguru for posting in russian. Pls who is he/she?
no be he or she, na "it"
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by olempe(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
shagarri: Just because he doesn't want different and outside the box thinking comments, SEXDIES, banned me till 2106.

That ban turned me to a rebel, no warning, no period of grace....just GBAM...2106

Who does that?

Odaju buruku!!!
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
got my first ban by sexkillz cos i admired Rhino.5dm's 14 inches dicck.the idiaat didnt know he made me love Rhino the more.JEALOUSY go kill some people.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
I have been abused many a time by the spambot but I have no recollection of being banned by a moderator.

94th to comment; glory be to Obatala.

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
acidtalk:

In as much as I know you to be the world's 2nd dum*best fellow on earth, you came second after Sexkillz.

Seun should create a delete account and see the members on nairaland reduce to only 500 members in one day.

As for banning, Sexkillz keep banning me even on my own threads because he feels my username is a threat to his cheap fame on the Romance section.

shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tricks You Played On Your Parents And Got Away With As A Child. / 2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / One Million Chasing 10,000 Police Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.