Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland (14978 Views)

The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It? / FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / How Has The Ban On Okadas In Lagos Affected You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by acidtalk: 5:09am On Dec 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

lolz.

Maclatunji is a great example and reason why there should be aptitude tests for mods.
this is what will change nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1019176/nairaland-members-ask-immediate-election
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by legalwealth(m): 5:17am On Dec 10, 2012
Any sensible Mod should please look into this ASAP.
legalwealth: I have this my worst ban on this my account:

"Banned by Odunnu in Education for Multiple irritating IDs. Ban expires on 5:10am On Jan 01, 2029"

Make I ask this:
What will I still be doing here by 2029?
Level for don change as e don dey change pass...

Reason being that I mistakenly use this my username to post on UNIOSUN MAIN thread as I normally and mistakenly use it as PRESERVER on www.nairaland.com/850161/osun-state-university-uniosun-post-utme

which I started with my username PRESERVER as I'm mostly known and called SERVER all over the main campus but this my username is for Business Section.

I even apologised to her several times for it to be be removed as I will dare not make such a mistake again but she did strong-head and fariga.

Can any MOD look into it and remove the tag/ban on this my account?
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by DonTim1: 5:24am On Dec 10, 2012
Won ban me Ti!
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by legalwealth(m): 5:26am On Dec 10, 2012
acidtalk:

The Rebels have tied you down permanently so it appears their membership is close to a million. That's why they keep banning people so you can create a new account.

Since the "deactivation" is one of the main needs by members why doesn't Seun oblige them by creating it.

At least if you say the members don't have a say on your forum then give them a freewill to exit instead of forcefully tying them in here and still run the place like a Dictator.

We need account deactivation and deleting features.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 6:04am On Dec 10, 2012
Mac is a great guy atleast he won't ban you for frivolous reasons, unlike manmuswac who shows outright bias whenever you tell his boy friends the home truth! Manmuswac is the new stalin, the ultimate atheist dictator!
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by laykhorn(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2012
See as pipu dey vex here! When did Gar.ri bcom a sin. The MODs shld com gv their says. Mr.Seun shld do sumtin naaa.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by laykhorn(m): 6:37am On Dec 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

See this fool aka Vedaxfool.

You are the only one here bitterly complaining about Manmustwacc. Dont you feel foolish?

How can you even defend Maclatunji? You are really foolish.
Mac is d best MOD. You wanna compare him to SK, Mukina, n others.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Emusan(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2012
Nairaland banned Emusan for Trolling. Derailing a thread by posting comment position . Ban expires at December 07, 2012at 08:41:47 PM.

Dis s d message i saw on my profile, imagine dis ban lasted 4 over a month.

U guys try 2 change ooo
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2012
laykhorn:
Mac is d best MOD. You wanna compare him to SK, Mukina, n others.

Either you are a lying muslim or you are ignorant about the Islam section
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by KINGwax(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2012
vedaxcool: Mac is a great guy atleast he won't ban you for frivolous reasons, unlike manmuswac who shows outright bias whenever you tell his boy friends the home truth! Manmuswac is the new stalin, the ultimate atheist dictator!
****eyes bulged**** mac wot?
Logicboy03:

See this fool aka Vedaxfool.

You are the only one here bitterly complaining about Manmustwacc. Dont you feel foolish?

How can you even defend Maclatunji? You are really foolish.
the guy is a blind muslim fanatic like mac. So, cut him a loooong slack for his shallow brain!!!!
Muslims, will alwys support their kind even wen the situation is clearly deviant! Their devilry is second to none. The guy, mac, if asked, will support boko haram.
I remember one more reason why i get d ban: cos i spoke d truth.
It's simple logic:
the bible has been in existence yrs b4 d quran. And yet, wen d quran came out, it changes so many things already in d bible. Almost d same events bt some, diff locations to suit theirs.
Now d question was, and is still ds:
Using simple logical reasoning, shldnt d average muslim undstnd dt d quran is a clear revised-substandrad-version of the bible?

Wot av i said wrong?
Hehehehehehe. I repeat,'woteva they do, they shld not draw swords or throw bombs'.
Hehehehe....i'm bad!
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2012
KINGwax: ****eyes bulged**** mac wot?the guy is a blind muslim fanatic like mac. So, cut him a loooong slack for his shallow brain!!!!
Muslims, will alwys support their kind even wen the situation is clearly deviant! Their devilry is second to none. The guy, mac, if asked, will support boko haram.
It's simple logic:
the bible has been in existence yrs b4 d quran. And yet, wen d quran came out, it changes so many things already in d bible. Almost d same events bt some, diff locations to suit theirs.
Using simple logical reasoning, shldnt d average muslim undstnd dt d quran is a clear revised-substandrad-version of the bible?

Wot av i said wrong?
Hehehehehehe. I repeat,'woteva they do, they shld not draw swords or throw bombs'.
Hehehehe....i'm bad!

Dont mind them.

Fanatics claiming to be "moderate muslims".
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2012
KINGwax: ****eyes bulged**** mac wot?the guy is a blind muslim fanatic like mac. So, cut him a loooong slack for his shallow brain!!!!
It's simple logic:

Wot av i said wrong?
Hehehehe....i'm bad!

Lol grin lying must be a specil trait of NL christian!
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2012
vedaxcool:

Kindly explain taquiyyah grin grin grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by KINGwax(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2012
vedaxcool:

y ar u not makin sense? Av u exhausted ur little quota of wisdom for d day? Subcribe to 'simple logical plan', ur current provider has failed u, woefully!!

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by laykhorn(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Either you are a lying muslim or you are ignorant about the Islam section
i cant understand why u guys go there to throw jab at the muslims.. What goes on there shld be muslim things nt prejudice.. He is right if he bans you if u try to dissent the guys there 4 what they believe in.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2012
laykhorn:
i cant understand why u guys go there to throw jab at the muslims.. What goes on there shld be muslim things nt prejudice.. He is right if he bans you if u try to dissent the guys there 4 what they believe in.

lol.......you had to first assume that I was throwing jabs at muslims.....and wrongly assume you did.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by laykhorn(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol.......you had to first assume that I was throwing jabs at muslims.....and wrongly assume you did.

wel, if my assumption was wrong n Mac banned you 4 sumtin else, na him knw. Abi u sef dey eye him babe...?
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2012
laykhorn:
wel, if my assumption was wrong n Mac banned you 4 sumtin else, na him knw. Abi u sef dey eye him babe...?

that and much more grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Revolva(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2012
bann many times some for no good reason some due to petty jealousy from the mods and I have had three username on nairaland this is my third name here rebelious forever
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2012
KINGwax: y ar u not makin sense? Av u exhausted ur little quota of wisdom for d day? Subcribe to 'simple logical plan', ur current provider has failed u, woefully!!

grin grin grin grin grin all liars shall perish
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2012
vedaxcool:

re.tard on the loose!
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2012
vedaxcool: I have been banned twice this year ( if I recall right) by a rabid 1mbecile called manmuswac, the moronica has this beaf with me, every time his atheist brethren insult me in the religion section and I decide to reply, he ends up banning me for the same offence his atheist friends commit. I don't know whether wiwi grab is his boy friend or something, the dude always go over the top whenever wiwi grab get served cold X veda! But I keep telling the wanksters (whatever that means) that NL is not my life, banning me does not touch any nerve endings at all! Remain cool and stay bless fellow bandees! cool
You were rightly banned for making offtopic meaningless comments on threads which is called trolling.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2012
I have been banned by mukina and jaybee. . . Severally too.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by KINGwax(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2012
vedaxcool:

alright, i give up!!!! U're hopeless
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2012
.bbpreye:

A baboon just left ran away from his cage! You just can't change who you are, you are not a man of the people, you are so self centered so please if others are complaining STFU!

GBAM!

What..........i......s.......is........h..e......saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Glo Awoof: Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge And Lots / What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? / 2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.