Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5732767 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=30224166][/quote]
Was she actually picked from the gutters? grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Was she actually picked from the gutters? grin
Nope, what are you insinuating?...lemme know where to discard you with your backward mentality. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
babyosisi:

I have said it continually you people are not hearing me
Mad people dey hia in quantum
Didn't you see when someone left my food and started commenting on my outfit and how it was inappropriate for dinner
Like she sat with me at the table
Same outfit in my profile btw
nna eh,i tire o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
How him wan take complain wey boy dun big pass master. tongue

Him go complain before? abi him dey look for beating? cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:
undecided undecided
Wetin bend your mouth so? cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
ogini? undecided why did you call me here? angry

Hahaha, nlanders give me too much jokes! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by christabeli: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nope, what are you insinuating?...lemme know where to discard you with your backward mentality. grin
Barrow pusher please hit her gently
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
christabeli:
Barrow pusher please hit her gently
Nah ,we don't spare people like this grin

They say; Thou shall not suffer the witch to live grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Hahaha, nlanders give me too much jokes! grin
grin grin,

Where is that CFCfan guy and why did he bring me to this thread? angry
babyosisi:

This is hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Rotfl...
Chai! Aha di na nairaland... grin grin grin

Nairaland, were you crack your ribs...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Shut up underage animal picked from the gutters, cleaned up and is now forming important. Take correction and stop over editing your pics is that difficult?
Who asked you what phone you are using? grin
Liability
chisos!!! Easy na...dats harsh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Lolz. I loove fried plantain grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
I can bet my flat behind this troll is same person as truckpusher. Check all his recent posts and see its same pattern.

Please change, insulting people old enough to be your parents will only bring you disaster and doom.
Feel free to quote me till thy kingdom come...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
No money for hand so i made dis watering soup to quench d hunger dat wants to finish me n my rummate! Skul life sha...

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
veave:
I can bet my flat behind this troll is same person as truckpusher. Check all his recent posts and see its same pattern.

Please change, insulting people old enough to be your parents will only bring you disaster and doom.
Feel free to quote me till thy kingdom come...
Lol, you are here to vent out your frustration. grin
Cry baby - I quoted someone else you ran into me like a mad dog which I kindly responded.Ask around I don't change monikers like panties I am the only and one truckpusher that enjoys taking peeps like you to the cleaners if you fail to operate within your lame limit.

Meanwhile keep bleating my name like the goat that you are until you die out naturally like others before you. tongue

Biitch cuming at the mention of my moniker. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, you are here to vent out your frustration. grin
Cry baby - I quoted someone else you ran into me like a mad dog which I kindly responded.Ask around I don't change monikers like panties I am the only and one truckpusher that enjoys taking peeps like you to the cleaners if you fail to operate within your lame limit.

Meanwhile keep bleating my name like the goat that you are until you die out naturally like others before you. tongue

Biitch cuming at the mention of my moniker. grin
pls u guyz shld not spoil dis food thread 4 me n odas nao.... Pls.... No vex again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher and Veave please!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
softysparky:
Get the epileptic patient off my back. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Akposy:

pls u guyz shld not spoil dis food thread 4 me n odas nao.... Pls.... No vex again
I came here to service my eyes with good sumptuous meal prepared by the best of the bests and the ugly, fat, she-goat followed me on grin

What am I suppose to do - Plead for help? nah.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tashaamania(f): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
I came here to service my eyes with good sumptuous meal prepared by the best of the bests and the ugly, fat, she-goat followed me on grin

What am I suppose to do - Plead for help? nah.

sad sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:

is dat chicken foot? shocked shocked shocked Omg! *pukes*

My absolute favourite part of chicken!
Actually my best part....with any other meat that has little fat
...very horrible...

I know cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 2:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Dinner....

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
How him wan take complain wey boy dun big pass master. tongue

Him go complain before? abi him dey look for beating? cheesy
She fights men too? grin

Akposy:

chisos!!! Easy na...dats harsh
I bet you are one of those liking my comments but pretending to be in her good books to avoid beating just the way she beats her boy toy. cheesy

Women always wish another person envys them when in the real sense no one cares.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 6:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Mmadukaku:

She fights men too? grin

I bet you are one of those liking my comments but pretending to be in her good books to avoid beating just the way she beats her boy toy. cheesy

Women always wish another person envys them when in the real sense no one cares.

so you are even a woman.

ngwanu post pictures for us na and stop being a pointless critic.

while we are at it, stop derailing the thread. it's really unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Teespice:

so you are even a woman.

ngwanu post pictures for us na and stop being a pointless critic.

while we are at it, stop derailing the thread. it's really unnecessary.
I prefer to stay by the side and watch, yes some of us work soo hard to earn a living and hardly have time to cook. I live alone and work does not give me time to post pictures except I will post pictures of my cup of coffee. grin

By the way tell the she goat I liked the fact that she took corrections and stopped editing her pictures. I liked the pancakes already and I can now see pictures clearly.kiss
When you tell children what to do, instead of taking corrections they attack you and expect you to keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Mmadukaku:

I prefer to stay by the side and watch, yes some of us work soo hard to earn a living and hardly have time to cook. I live alone and work does not give me time to post pictures except I will post pictures of my cup of coffee. grin

By the way tell the she goat I liked the fact that she took corrections and stopped editing her pictures. I liked the pancakes already and I can now see pictures clearly.kiss
When you tell children what to do, instead of taking corrections they attack you and expect you to keep quiet.

Stop ranting! Post pictures of food or look on. What's with you guys and picking on other posters? Very irritating.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Good morning house...
When some people are starved starved of love affection, they come online to bully and insult others thinking its the easiest way to get one. I'll not give anyone a field day of happiness by quoting him/her to have the last punch. And to you mr and mrs hemaphrodite trouble maker. When you change your attitude, all your frustration and garbage will start dropping gradually. The only way to get loved is by loving first.

Have a splendid day ahead of you...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2015
softysparky:

;DOkay. Peace!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Ogbeni na who you be?ranting like a frustrated human being.
Abeg stop derailing the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Phema:

Stop ranting! Post pictures of food or look on. What's with you guys and picking on other posters? Very irritating.
Oh please shut up. Pathetic animal undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Bunsky:
Ogbeni na who you be?ranting like a frustrated human being.
Abeg stop derailing the thread.
Another ass!licker grin
Check the word frustration in the dictionary, and look yourself in the mirror.
Anumpama feeling funky

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Puntingnoob, NkanuSon, gracefoundmme(m), steep865 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.