Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757726 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

;DOkay. Peace!
Thanks hun.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2015
softysparky:

Thanks hun.

No wahala... Did you sleep well?
And please how do i post pics from tab3 abeg. I have looked enough. Time to join in the fun... although i no sabi turn semo ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther how are you?
We need pictures.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
softysparky:
Herzumpther how are you?
We need pictures.
Fine o good morning.
I wanted to post yesterday evening but when I got here I saw the thread was not friendly so I kept my pictures o.......and I have lots of pics to post . sad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

No wahala... Did you sleep well?
And please how do i post pics from tab3 abeg. I have looked enough. Time to join in the fun... although i no sabi turn semo ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lol. You and this your semo turning. grin
No worry you go learn am with time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuslakoncept: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Ladies, order your raw organic honey from Tusla farm, Oyo state

We have a store in Gbagada, Lagos and we also deliver to homes, offices and hospitals all around town.
Call 08180705560, Whatsapp 07031315222, BBM: 2A4E4D29

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2015
softysparky:

Thanks hun.
Post your own food.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. You and this your semo turning. grin
No worry you go learn am with time.

grin grin grin
I tell you. Na so so koko you go just they see. I pray the person i marry prefers eba and mortar pounded yam. I no fit shout abeg.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Fine o good morning.
I wanted to post yesterday evening but when I got here I saw the thread was not friendly so I kept my pictures o.......and I have lots of pics to post . sad

Please post, we have repented. Biko...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

grin grin grin
I tell you. Na so so koko you go just they see. I pray the person i marry prefers eba and mortar pounded yam. I no fit shout abeg.
Pounding is my thing. I nor dey tire lol.

Oya make I post. My pics plenty sha. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I came here to service my eyes with good sumptuous meal prepared by the best of the bests and the ugly, fat, she-goat followed me on grin

What am I suppose to do - Plead for help? nah.
oya..e don do... U na bros na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Oh please shut up. Pathetic animal undecided
aunty,dont mind dem.i undastand how u feel.menopause has a way of driving a woman nuts,especially if she is still single and watching people who seem to be children to her,get happily married.blame it on d hormones.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Mmadukaku:

She fights men too? grin

I bet you are one of those liking my comments but pretending to be in her good books to avoid beating just the way she beats her boy toy. cheesy

Women always wish another person envys them when in the real sense no one cares.
lolz...u r very very funny...u almost put me in trouble wif my lecturer cos i was laffing @ ur post.
I did not like any post..i have not liked any post on dis thread dat does not have a food pics attached to it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2015
Herz baby... the food please... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2015
chinma414:
aunty,dont mind dem.i undastand how u feel.menopause has a way of driving a woman nuts,especially if she is still single and watching people who seem to be children to her,get happily married.blame it on d hormones.
I just peed my abante! Very wikid!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

grin grin grin
Do u mix small portion (like 3 or 4 tablespoon) in water to form a paste before making d semo?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Breakfast - yam, plantain and egg for my mum tho.

Lunch - moimoi

Dinner- was really weak and wanted to make pancake but because of the egg thing I went for sharp sharp fried rice. lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Akposy:

Do u mix small portion (like 3 or 4 tablespoon) in water to form a paste before making d semo?

No. When the water boils, i just pour and turn and turn and turn. Then add a little water and put back on fire to cook. When it cooks a little, i bring it down again and turn and turn and turn... i just don't know what happens to it along the way oh.

I have even stopped trying sef...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2015
chinma414:
Yeah I just dashed you a like, oya continue dancing alanta as I have fulfilled your aim of quoting me.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Today is not far gone but I'm very tired already.

My second cousin is getting married to an Igbo guy so her trad is today and white in Anambra on Saturday.

Popcy decided to support by cooking a bit so he killed a goat early this morning.... Mum is already there so I cooked pepper soup with the intestine ( I hate goats with much fat cheesy), Egusi soup and fufu. Yeah I did not do the pounding alone this time, my neighbor assisted me.......its not easy to be the eldest in the house sometimes o cry my sisters don fly go school so I had to do this alone.

Cococandy the equation is balancing o grin Igbo men now taking delta women grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

No. When the water boils, i just pour and turn and turn and turn. Then add a little water and put back on fire to cook. When it cooks a little, i bring it down again and turn and turn and turn... i just don't know what happens to it along the way oh.

Ordinary semo kwa? grin let me teach you.
Get a bowl and mix little quantity of semo with cold water, mix it properly to form a paste.
Pour inside pot boiling with hot water and stir. Once it starts boiling all round, pour more semo into it as you stir until it thickens and becomes smoother. Cover for 10seconds.
Bring it down and turn again. Your semo is ready.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Ordinary semo kwa? grin let me teach you.
Get a bowl and mix little quantity of semo with cold water, mix it properly to form a paste.
Pour inside pot boiling with hot water and stir. Once it starts boiling all round, pour more semo into it as you stir until it thickens and becomes smoother. Cover for 10seconds.
Bring it down and turn again. Your semo is ready.

You're welcome.

Okay, Daalu. I will try this afternoon or evening.
Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Another ass!licker grin
Check the word frustration in the dictionary, and look yourself in the mirror.
Anumpama feeling funky
oOh i see,is very obvious you are frustrated.
I don't engaged myself in E fighting.
Akuya!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
O Herz baby. Why didn't you tell me on time now... I for pay una August visit in January. I no go work oh. Na to only help you jist as you dey work. When food land, I show you sey fine geh no dey for fufu matter oh...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2015
veave:
O Herz baby. Why didn't you tell me on time now... I for pay una August visit in January. I no go work oh. Na to only help you jist as you dey work. When food land, I show you sey fine geh no dey for fufu matter oh...
Lol. E never late o. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Today is not far gone but I'm very tired already.

My second cousin is getting married to an Igbo guy so her grad is today and white in Anambra on Saturday.

Popcy decided to support by cooking a bit so he killed a goat early this morning.... Mum is already there so I cooked pepper soup with the intestine ( I hate goats with much fat cheesy), Egusi soup and fufu. Yeah I did not do the pounding alone this time, my neighbor assisted me.......its not easy to be the eldest in the house sometimes o cry my sisters don fly go school so I had to do this alone.

Cococandy the equation is balancing o grin Igbo men now taking delta women grin
Hey, dearie, if I've ever offended you in any way, do forgive me & let me have a little test of that egusi, please? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
Hey, dearie, if I've ever offended you in any way, do forgive me & let me have a little test of that egusi, please? embarassed
Lol. Oya na.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Oya na.
Thanks, ma'am. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Our breakfast. grin

Off to the ceremony.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Oya na.

Hertz, you didn't show the steps in wrapping the moi moi? I think Efe wanted to learn it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kimoni:

Hertz, you didn't show the steps in wrapping the moi moi? I think Efe wanted to learn it.
Awwww that's true. Efe please forgive me for forgetting, I will do very little on Saturday then show it to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.