Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734232 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by linusbnn(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
veave:
Good morning house...
When some people are starved starved of love affection, they come online to bully and insult others thinking its the easiest way to get one. I'll not give anyone a field day of happiness by quoting him/her to have the last punch. And to you mr and mrs hemaphrodite trouble maker. When you change your attitude, all your frustration and garbage will start dropping gradually. The only way to get loved is by loving first.

Have a splendid day ahead of you...

She don vex
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
linusbnn:

She don vex

embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

No. When the water boils, i just pour and turn and turn and turn. Then add a little water and put back on fire to cook. When it cooks a little, i bring it down again and turn and turn and turn... i just don't know what happens to it along the way oh.

I have even stopped trying sef...
Lolz.. U r making it d wrong way.
Next tym, make a very light paste and add it to d boiling water, turn it while adding it until it feels like it wants to thicken...den allow to boil before adding d normal semo flour
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Akposy:

Lolz.. U r making it d wrong way.
Next tym, make a very light paste and add it to d boiling water, turn it while adding it until it feels like it wants to thicken...den allow to boil before adding d normal semo flour

Okay dear. Having itchy fingers for semo already...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Just came back from class..hunger wan finish me so i decided to rush indomie and egg...
Pls ooo...have been eating noodles and spaghetti with egg throughout dis week..will it affect me negatively?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

No. When the water boils, i just pour and turn and turn and turn. Then add a little water and put back on fire to cook. When it cooks a little, i bring it down again and turn and turn and turn... i just don't know what happens to it along the way oh.

I have even stopped trying sef...
Lmao. The kind koko wey your semo go produce no be here o cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lmao. The kind koko wey your semo go produce no be here o cheesy

I tell you... grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Akposy:
Just came back from class..hunger wan finish me so i decided to rush indomie and egg...
Pls ooo...have been eating noodles and spaghetti with egg throughout dis week..will it affect me negatively?
Akposy eat responsibly. grin grin
I was going to say you love indomi and egg eh cheesy Its the fastest for students sha. I remember when I use to eat indomi for 2 full weeks lol...my project days grin cheesy....well I had no choice, it was the only thing I could eat. I hate bread and tea in fact I might die the day I will eat bread and funny enough I can bake bread. undecided. Egg..I eat the white and throw away the yolk. I hate fried egg, I only eat it once in a long time because each time I eat it I throw up. undecided

I don't know of it affects o. Just chill till others come online maybe later in the day, I'm sure somebody will know the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

Lol. I dey pity the semo sef cheesy cheesy

Dearie you can always brows too you know, all this them babyosisi, cococandy, chillisauce and every other person wey dey post oyibo food grin once they post the names my sister that night goggle go turn my best friend cheesy I'm just waiting for the day I will lunch one of them here lol.

Lol. 2 years ago I disgraced my sister and her husband when they took me to a Christmas party. You won't want to hear what I did but thank God for this thread, my eyes don open. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Akposy eat responsibly. grin grin
I was going to say you love indomi and egg eh cheesy Its the fastest for students sha. I remember when I use to eat indomi for 2 full weeks lol...my project days grin cheesy....well I had no choice, it was the only thing I could eat. I hate bread and tea in fact I might die the day I will eat bread and funny enough I can bake bread. undecided. Egg..I eat the white and throw away the yolk. I hate fried egg, I only eat it once in a long time because each time I eat it I throw up. undecided

I don't know of it affects o. Just chill till others come online maybe later in the day, I'm sure somebody will know the answer to your question.
Thanks for your reply.
I just get lazy to cook/eat anything. I go to lecture by 7/8am n come bck in d afternoon...i zoom straight to d kitchen with a hunger filled eyes and cook indomie ooo.
Am tired of eating it...it barely satisfy me! I need help
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Akposy:

Thanks for your reply.
I just get lazy to cook/eat anything. I go to lecture by 7/8am n come bck in d afternoon...i zoom straight to d kitchen with a hunger filled eyes and cook indomie ooo.
Am tired of eating it...it barely satisfy me! I need help
Sorry, I understand.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Despite the tiredness, you must be having fun. I love house parties like this and how much fun they can be. kiss
Herzumpther:
Today is not far gone but I'm very tired already.

My second cousin is getting married to an Igbo guy so her trad is today and white in Anambra on Saturday.

Popcy decided to support by cooking a bit so he killed a goat early this morning.... Mum is already there so I cooked pepper soup with the intestine ( I hate goats with much fat cheesy), Egusi soup and fufu. Yeah I did not do the pounding alone this time, my neighbor assisted me.......its not easy to be the eldest in the house sometimes o cry my sisters don fly go school so I had to do this alone.

Cococandy the equation is balancing o grin Igbo men now taking delta women grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Damn! why do I open this thread every morning, because im a foodie?

greetings to any who's posted here, y'all encourages/makes me wanna try different cooking as a man. My next try is, Afang soup. Will post the picture once I cook it, the last time I ate that was in the year 200x during NYSC day, ...was so good, I hope I can replicate that.

One love people, One love Nigeria.

My People, My people..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
cococandy:
Looks awesome. What leaf did you use? Spinach?

Spinach. These days I tend to try different vegetable I see. Esp if it looks like or feel like ugu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
cococandy:
Despite the tiredness, you must be having fun. I love house parties like this and how much fun they can be. kiss
Coco please I have a question, it has been on my mind since my cousin told me.

I use to believe that when a man wants to marry a woman he goes according to her tradition. I was surprised when my cousin told me that her white wedding will be at her husband's place which is why she fixed her trad for today then tomorrow she will procced to Anambra where her church wedding will hold. She said it's her fiance's culture. Please is it right? I tot its suppose to be our own culture for everything.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
spykid014:
Hello Everyone.

First post on this thread... I've been following ever since though. grin

Dinner for popsi and I. Rice and beans jollof, with dodo and fried fish. smiley

Been long I ate rice and beans jollof. Nice combo esp when the beans is well cooked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
cococandy:
My superman (in his superman apron) making delicious pancakes for breakfast.

Oh I edited the heck outta the pics too. kiss kiss

Nna menh, see correct husband material . Chai.
Enjoy dear. Noffin do you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Emmmmmm my simple lunch of cocoyam and a mixture of palm oil, grinded pepper and salt.

Chineeke. Azumpther, where you dig this coco Yam come out from. Last I ate this was in my granni house at age 5.

How do you k n ow the difference between this and other one that draws
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

Nna menh, see correct husband material . Chai.
Enjoy dear. Noffin do you
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
It doesn't matter.

White wedding is not traditional so it doesn't have to be at any fixed place.
We had our trad in my place and white in my husband's place because of distance. so that each person gives the other person's people a chance to be in full attendance at any of the two more convenient for them.

Herzumpther:
Coco please I have a question, it has been on my mind since my cousin told me.

I use to believe that when a man wants to marry a woman he goes according to her tradition. I was surprised when my cousin told me that her white wedding will be at her husband's place which is why she fixed her trad for today then tomorrow she will procced to Anambra where her church wedding will hold. She said it's her fiance's culture. Please is it right? I tot its suppose to be our own culture for everything.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

Been long I ate rice and beans jollof. Nice combo esp when the beans is well cooked
like you're in my mind. Been craving the thing for a few days now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

Try mixing the semo with water while a little water is boiling.

When the water is boiled, add the paste into it and stit till it's done.

Sometimes, I add a little water after mixing If I feel it's not cooked properly but it changes the colour and texture grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
PIPnator:
Damn! why do I open this thread every morning, because im a foodie?

greetings to any who's posted here, y'all encourages/makes me wanna try different cooking as a man. My next try is, Afang soup. Will post the picture once I cook it, the last time I ate that was in the year 200x during NYSC day, ...was so good, I hope I can replicate that.

One love people, One love Nigeria.

My People, My people..
when posting d pics, post d recipe too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mmadukaku:

I prefer to stay by the side and watch, yes some of us work soo hard to earn a living and hardly have time to cook. I live alone and work does not give me time to post pictures except I will post pictures of my cup of coffee. grin

By the way tell the she goat I liked the fact that she took corrections and stopped editing her pictures. I liked the pancakes already and I can now see pictures clearly.kiss
When you tell children what to do, instead of taking corrections they attack you and expect you to keep quiet.

Lols @ working so had to earn a living and hardly having time to cook

Lols again

Dora Akunyili still had plenty time to cook

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Erm, this one wey u de crave,has it entered?
Mgboooo cococandy? tongue cheesy

Edwife,i see u. How jacking??

I wonder how I will cope when I start.
1+1 I no sabi again sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

Chineeke. Azumpther, where you dig this coco Yam come out from. Last I ate this was in my granni house at age 5.

How do you k n ow the difference between this and other one that draws
I bought it at the market although very expensive. grin

There are about 3 types of cocoyam that I know of and we call them akasi Igbo, this one sometimes can be as big as a yam tuber. This one is use to cook ofe Ede by the Igbos. The second is akasi ikolo, you can also find this as big as a yam and both this and akasi Igbo draws. They are almost the same thing tho. This last is called akasi ebo which is the one I cooked. Some are white but I prefer the one I cooked. I differentiate them by their seeds.

Sorry for the native name calling o, I don't know how to say it in English. smiley that's what we call it where I come from.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mmadukaku:

I prefer to stay by the side and watch, yes some of us work soo hard to earn a living and hardly have time to cook. I live alone and work does not give me time to post pictures except I will post pictures of my cup of coffee. grin

By the way tell the she goat I liked the fact that she took corrections and stopped editing her pictures. I liked the pancakes already and I can now see pictures clearly.kiss
When you tell children what to do, instead of taking corrections they attack you and expect you to keep quiet.
LMAOOO @shegoat kekehehehhee grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
cococandy:
It doesn't matter.

White wedding is not traditional so it doesn't have to be at any fixed place.
We had our trad in my place and white in my husband's place because of distance. so that each person gives the other person's people a chance to be in full attendance at any of the two more convenient for them.

OK. Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
moca:
Erm, this one wey u de crave,has it entered?
Mgboooo cococandy? tongue cheesy sad

No o grin

When it does you will receive special notification
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I dey pity the semo sef cheesy cheesy

Dearie you can always brows too you know, all this them babyosisi, cococandy, chillisauce and every other person wey dey post oyibo food grin once they post the names my sister that night goggle go turn my best friend cheesy I'm just waiting for the day I will lunch one of them here lol.

Lol. 2 years ago I disgraced my sister and her husband when they took me to a Christmas party. You won't want to hear what I did but thank God for this thread, my eyes don open. grin

if I hear sey I no wan hear am. Tell me what happened? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
I bought it at the market although very expensive. grin

There are about 3 types of cocoyam that I know of and we call them akasi Igbo, this one sometimes can be as big as a yam tuber. This one is use to cook ofe Ede by the Igbos. The second is akasi ikolo, you can also find this as big as a yam and both this and akasi Igbo draws. They are almost the same thing tho. This last is called akasi ebo which is the one I cooked. Some are white but I prefer the one I cooked. I differentiate them by their seeds.

Sorry for the native name calling o, I don't know how to say it in English. smiley that's what we call it where I come from.

There is one that looks like yam. Can that one be eaten?. I know the smaller ones are used for bitterleaf or oha soup. Cos they are slimy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Salmon fumee
Salad
Avocado. Early dinner.

E bi like say na only me dey eat grass here cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.