Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763048 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Lols.
No worry, when you buy that "cute goat", you go understand - is that animal actually a goat? It's fine o.

Simply put, it means that sound goat is always making, you won't know whether it's crying o, angry or grumbling...abi all sef.

You too dey lie...hahaha

@Herzumpther :I like that your rice/stew, looking "local" just the way I love it.
Thank you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
fooodooo

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Akposy:
fooodooo

Nice.

Try using bitterleaf for your ogbolo, you will never use pumpkin again. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol Chilli!

I can almost picture you "flying" gutters as you chase that ever elusive native fowl. cheesy grin I hear say na those ones dey sweet pass. Free range stuff.

Anyway, never ever killed one in my entire life and I hope not to.

Thank heavens for already cleaned & frozen meats at the butchers.

I prefer the local ones oh. Very tasty. I usually buy them from the abokis in market . They kill and clean for you. Those frozen ones I just manage .
Actually, when I was serving, I noticed some boys always chasing around and killing local fowl in that area. If not for the fear of God , I would have paid someone to catch one illegal fowl for me grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chillisauce:

Nice.

Try using bitterleaf for your ogbolo, you will never use pumpkin again. smiley
Hmmm...i almost bot bitterleaf but i decide to go with d usual (ugu)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Fried rice and Chinese deep fried chicken with soy sauce. Took me about 30mins to prepare.

I put the chicken( mushroom, persil, sausage, etc )in a well wrapped foil, then deep fry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
After eating my eba n ogbono soup dis night, i was craving 4 d unknown so i decided to design n eat dis
Fruit bread, honey,milk, soya milk, butter n avocado.

I could not drink d milk, honey n soya milk mixture cos d soya milk was in excess... What's the health benefit of soya milk?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eyop: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
datalossvictim1:

aawww and yaay! I just did a little research on Abak Atama soup. DHL my portion oo angry kiss

Nmmhnm you men and Oha soup grin does the leaf have northern tendencies in the system cheesy

Really? If you eat a well prepared Atam soup,you won't talk about afang again wink. DHL won't be able to meet up so is better when you dey Nija grin. I love Oha soup a lot and it all depends on how it's prepared. I hope you sabi am well well.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2015
Agege bread,suya and orange
Cheesecake for dessert
Balanced diet
Come chop

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2015
Yipeeeee!!!!
No husband this weekend
No cooking
Cereals and sandwiches and frozen pancakes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 31, 2015
I can kill and dress a hundred birds, no shaking.
Mumsy had a poultry farm so she supplies some eateries with chicken and we had to learn. grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2015
So akposy is nwa school? kiss

U r really trying. Keep it up.
One day u will look back and smile.

I hv a family friend when in school so I cook like two diff sets of soups, stew and ofe akwu.
Put in small plastics and keep in their freezer.
That way,i hv something to fall back on when everywhere seems dry.

I plan and plan eeh cheesy
Once school start,will go and buy things in bulk. Till d end of that session,i don't think about food stuff so I will concentrate on other things.

Umu akwukwo cheesy

E no easy o kiss
All d best.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2015
tchidi:
I can kill and dress a hundred birds, no shaking.
Mumsy had a poultry farm so she supplies some eateries with chicken and we had to learn. grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

Hv u tried killing chicken b4 and instead of d chicken dying,it will start chasing u? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2015
moca:

Hv u tried killing chicken b4 and instead of d chicken dying,it will start chasing u? cheesy

My brother, 2 of my cousins and i once killed a chicken that refused to die. 4 of us where under 14. Just because my cousin came frm the village my parents assumed that all is well. So we killed the chicken and it bled o. We carried the supposedly dead chicken upstains to go prepare it only for the chicken to wake up from the dead and run away! I just thank God that none of us sustained a serious injury that day cause we were still climbing the stairs with our victim. The race was another incident altogether. But finally finally the rascal was recaptured and finished off. But alas the chicken no sweet afterall. It was still stubborn even in death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2015
breadplanets:
My brother, 2 of my cousins and i once killed a chicken that refused to die. 4 of us where under 14. Just because my cousin came frm the village my parents assumed that all is well. So we killed the chicken and it bled o. We carried the supposedly dead chicken upstains to go prepare it only for the chicken to wake up from the dead and run away! I just thank God that none of us sustained a serious injury that day cause we were still climbing the stairs with our victim. The race was another incident altogether. But finally finally the rascal was recaptured and finished off. But alas the chicken no sweet afterall. It was still stubborn even in death.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can imagine!
Why don't nollywood act something like this cheesy
I don die here cheesy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2015
moca:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can imagine!
Why don't nollywood act something like this cheesy
I don die here cheesy.

Animal cruelty?

That's crass.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
So akposy is nwa school? kiss

U r really trying. Keep it up.
One day u will look back and smile.

I hv a family friend when in school so I cook like two diff sets of soups, stew and ofe akwu.
Put in small plastics and keep in their freezer.
That way,i hv something to fall back on when everywhere seems dry.

I plan and plan eeh cheesy
Once school start,will go and buy things in bulk. Till d end of that session,i don't think about food stuff so I will concentrate on other things.

Umu akwukwo cheesy

E no easy o kiss
All d best.
Thanks ma.
Amen. Buying stuff in bulk is the easiest and cheapest means, i wish i have a small fridge or freezer to store cooked and fresh food.
E no easy... I must finish with good grade..amen
do u know how much a very small freezer is sold
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
breadplanets:
lolz.....comedy time

i just imagine everyone running helter skelter
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Akposy:

Thanks ma.
Amen. Buying stuff in bulk is the easiest and cheapest means, i wish i have a small fridge or freezer to store cooked and fresh food.
E no easy... I must finish with good grade..amen
do u know how much a very small freezer is sold

It depends. If u go for toks, it's cheaper.
Also if u hv people in lagos,they can help. It can't pass 30k. I'm guessing o.

It's well my dear.
U will surely look back and thank God.
It's a transition. School made me what I am today. Everyday is a learning adventure.
Just keep ur ears and eyes open. Something will always enter.

All d best kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:

It depends. If u go for toks, it's cheaper.
Also if u hv people in lagos,they can help. It can't pass 30k. I'm guessing o.

It's well my dear.
U will surely look back and thank God.
It's a transition. School made me what I am today. Everyday is a learning adventure.
Just keep ur ears and eyes open. Something will always enter.

All d best kiss
Thanks for the info and motivation.
30k cost oooo....i was expecting to hear 8-9k
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
first time at Ewedu soup.

Use plantain flour as amala.

Thank you jumoke.

Used my mighty blender to scatter the ewedu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chillisauce:
first time at Ewedu soup.

Use plantain flour as amala.

Thank you jumoke.

Used my mighty blended to scatter the ewedu.

Nice one Chilli. But why you come stain the amala with ewedu like this cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kimoni:

Nice one Chilli. But why you come stain the amala with ewedu like this cheesy grin grin cheesy

I don't like putting my amala in my soup, and I don't want it to stick on the plate. So I put small ewedu under the amala. Sounds crazy, but I don't see any way round it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chillisauce:

I don't like putting my amala in my soup, and I don't want it to stick on the plate. So I put small ewedu under the amala. Sounds crazy, but I don't see any way round it

lol..na u now Chilli. I know you invent a lot in the kitchen. You be our no 1 kitchen scientist kiss

(I remember all those instruments you brought out to break crab shells and extract the flesh. I laugh tire that day)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jeremiah505(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mennnnn.......... See Food's... I can just stare at this Meals all day.... grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Banana strawberry smoothie for breakfast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
My DH wants fried rice this early morning.
Smh.

Something he won't allow me to do angry

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Spaghetti, Fried egg and dodo

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
Banana strawberry smoothie for breakfast
omo c enjoyment!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
My DH wants fried rice this early morning.
Smh.

Something he won't allow me to do angry

Coco, that looks really lovely.

But er...isn't the portion of rice kinda small? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Coco, that looks really lovely.

But er...isn't the portion of rice kinda small? cheesy
thanks smiley

No it is not. we are weight watchers in this house cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Akposy:

omo c enjoyment!
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.