Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734446 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 7:37pm On May 18, 2015
naijababe:
@ Ewuro4, that green goo up there is yummier than you think grin Anyway have some yam and palm oil with tilapia peppersoup

I'll settle for yam & co for lunch. grin

I don't do green goo jare grin I believe Timely & balanced diet is the key to a moderate body weight. And With Canadian food guide on the wall , I don't usually go wrong. grin

I don't skip my meals... So I don't get hungry for extra snack in between.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

I'll settle for yam & co for lunch. grin

I don't do green goo jare grin I believe Timely & balanced diet is the key to a moderate body weight. And With Canadian food guide on the wall , I don't usually go wrong. grin

I don't skip my meals... So I don't get hungry for extra snack in between.

Not skipping meals, that is recipe for disaster! I am compensating for a profligate weekend cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 7:46pm On May 18, 2015
naijababe:

Not skipping meals, that is recipe for disaster! I am compensating for a profligate weekend cool

What did you do. Devoured five juicy steaks & a whole bottle of red? grin

The deed is done, go and sin no more. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

What did you do. Devoured five juicy steaks & a whole bottle of red? grin

The deed is done, go and sin no more. grin

The only food I had yesterday was a large bag of cinema popcorn and a slush puppie, then I saw one of my friends later in the evening and I convinced myself that he made me drink a glass of red.

Today, I confined myself to yoghurt and fruit and for the rest of the week, it will be juice breakfasts. Walahi, sometimes I ask myself, who send me message oh

That is a direct quote from the family thread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:00pm On May 18, 2015
naijababe:

That is a direct quote from the family thread

must've missed that.

Large popcorn I agree , but you love wine. Don't be too hard on yourself babes wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

must've missed that.

Large popcorn I agree , but you love wine. Don't be too hard on yourself babes wink

And food and 5ex too grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2015
Nice yams there naijababe. Longing for yams, not just any yam but Tiv yam.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 18, 2015
armyofone:

Thanks. Tiv yams kwa? You go try gan ni o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:10pm On May 18, 2015
naijababe:

Abi.. I no know who send una restricted diet message oh grin

armyofone:

Which one is Tiv yam again.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

Abi.. I no know who send una restricted diet message oh grin

Which one is Tiv yam again.

You don't know Tiv yam? Kai!!! Omo you never chop yam until you chop Tiv yam o. Tis yam from Benue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 9:48pm On May 18, 2015
naijababe:

You don't know Tiv yam? Kai!!! Omo you never chop yam until you chop Tiv yam o. Tis yam from Benue
That na the real mcoy yam nah wink if you pound it with draw soup ahh nah for to die for! Benue= Food basket tinz
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 18, 2015
smartmom:

That na the real mcoy yam nah wink if you pound it with draw soup ahh nah for to die for! Benue= Food basket tinz

I swear to God, all the time I have eaten that yam, I end up eating half plain before the accompaniment arrives

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Brekkie!

Crossiants, waffles, sausages, beef burgers, fish-fingers, cucumbers, lettuce, strawberries, orange slices and scrambled eggs.

Drinks: Hot chocolate.

Good Morning house! smiley
who has d plate wit boiled egg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2015
edwife:
Okro soup with fresh fish and shrimps.
Nice. Recipe pls

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2015
cococandy:
Fried rice Fried chicken Plantain/beans Moi moi Coleslaw
cococandy....na wa oooooooo. Dis food has given me food blindness nao
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:39pm On May 18, 2015
Akposy:

cococandy....na wa oooooooo.
Dis food has given me food blindness nao
which one is food blindness? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2015
cococandy:
which one is food blindness? cheesy
i see oda food i eat as trash and street dog food....am serious....its no fair oooo. Herzumpther come and take me 4 dinner ooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On May 18, 2015
Akposy:

i see oda food i eat as trash and street dog food....am serious....its no fair oooo. Herzumpther come and take me 4 dinner ooo
I'm sorry.

But the grass is really not greener on the other side. Do know how much I would enjoy simple indomie noodles with Titus sardine and agege bread right now grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 3:10am On May 19, 2015
naijababe:

Wa sere. You're a woman after my own heart grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2015
My breakfast. Semo with stew and okro
Coco....hmmmmmmm...i hear u ma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:31am On May 19, 2015
Akposy:
My breakfast. Semo with stew and okro

Coco....hmmmmmmm...i hear u ma
is that egg in your soup?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:40am On May 19, 2015
Akposy:

Lol. I will today. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2015
cococandy:
is that egg in your soup?
yes.....i placed egg in d stew overnight so it would absorb nutrient and colour...lolz
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:44am On May 19, 2015
Akposy:

yes.....i placed egg in d stew overnight so it would absorb nutrient and colour...lolz
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:03am On May 19, 2015
Breakfast before 6:30 a.m on a busy weekday.

Okay, it was hard getting proper shots with the ever changing morning light, but here goes...

~ Hash browns
~ scrambled eggs
~ bacon strips
~ fish fingers
~ ham rolls
~ lettuce
~ cucumber slices
~ cherry tomatoes
~ pancake slices
~ Agege bread

Drinks: Hot chocolate, and orange juice for the little onesmiley

Fruits: Golden melon chops, green grapes, and a plum...all in a bid to hit our healthy 5-a-day.

Morning house! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:05am On May 19, 2015
And more...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:06am On May 19, 2015
Akposy:

who has d plate wit boiled egg

My youngest son smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:14am On May 19, 2015
Meal times must be busy times for you guys cheesy
EfemenaXY:
Breakfast before 6:30 a.m on a busy weekday.

Okay, it was hard getting proper shots with the ever changing morning light, but here goes...

~ Hash browns
~ scrambled eggs
~ bacon strips
~ fish fingers
~ ham rolls
~ lettuce
~ cucumber slices
~ cherry tomatoes
~ pancake slices
~ Agege bread

Drinks: Hot chocolate, and orange juice for the little onesmiley

Fruits: Golden melon chops, green grapes, and a plum...all in a bid to hit our healthy 5-a-day.

Morning house! smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:14am On May 19, 2015
naijababe:

@ EfemenaXY, una be real ajebutter for una house. If I serve food like this in my house, my hubby and children will wonder if I have suffered the invasion of a body snatcher grin grin grin

Lol! Not really oh. They do like their yam, boiled plantains, and fish pepper soup served with palm oil, beans porridge & fried plantains, fried yam & stew, jollof /white rice & stew with vegs, moi-moi, and even Eba / pounded yam with Egusi, Ogbolo, Banga soup, all of which I've posted here...although I've got to admit the kids aren't keen on swallows. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:19am On May 19, 2015
cococandy:
Meal times must be busy times for you guys cheesy

Lol! Yeah it is. Growing kids, huge appetites.

Morning Coco smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:46am On May 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Yeah it is. Growing kids, huge appetites.

Morning Coco smiley
i can see that.

Well it is Goodnight for me.
off to bed kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.