Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5739088 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Coyotejack(m): 2:41am On Oct 26, 2017
ewa26:
hon, that doesn't look nice, well I have never heard of pumpkin in yam porridge ok and honestly you don't know how tok present your meals to make them look small apetising and it doesn't just say nice things about you as a person, that you are possibly dirty and unkempt, I mean that yam look shalf eaten before you even post it online hia, you score f from me in presentation skills ok

Are you supposed to be a food critic or something.

Akposy:
BabyChefAkp homemade doughnuts shaked in cinnamon sugar

Brotherly I for like chop your pastry ooooo , I'm a fan cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 3:59am On Oct 26, 2017
ewa26:
[s]hon, that doesn't look nice, well I have never heard of pumpkin in yam porridge ok[/s] and honestly you don't know how to present your meals to make them look small apetising and it doesn't just say nice things about you as a person, that you are possibly dirty and unkempt, [s]I mean that yam look shalf eaten before you even post it online hia, you score f from me in presentation skills ok[/s]

Mynd44 MissyB3 tjskii

Can you get rid of this cyber nuisance permanently from this thread?

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamdiosu(m): 6:23am On Oct 26, 2017
ewa26:
hon, that doesn't look nice, well I have never heard of pumpkin in yam porridge ok and honestly you don't know how tok present your meals to make them look small apetising and it doesn't just say nice things about you as a person, that you are possibly dirty and unkempt, I mean that yam look shalf eaten before you even post it online hia, you score f from me in presentation skills ok

That wasn't nice. How can u link the way someone presented his food to hygiene? Haba ........ sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Marvel1206: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2017
funlord:

M.ynd44 M.issyB3 tjskii

Can you get rid of this cyber nuisance permanently from this thread?
Let him/her enjoy the euphoria of his/her new found attention. You just gotta ignore next time. He/she is probably a 16-year-old who has never tasted good food in his/her lifetime grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 6:37am On Oct 26, 2017
Marvel1206:

Let him/her enjoy the euphoria of his/her new found attention. You just gotta ignore next time. He/she is probably a 16-year-old who has never tasted good food in his/her lifetime grin

Let it take its foolishness somewhere else! Some meals here are prepared by students struggling to become something in life, mothers trying to feed their kids, parents trying to feed their own, chefs in training, hustlers in transit, talented cooks etc...and then you expect such people to continuously be insulted without provocation by one teenage cretin with not one atom of sense? I don't entertain online stupidity around me and I'm sure most posters here are tired of the negativity that child brings here! He, she or whatever it is should get lost!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tuhndhay(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
Back to my roots........with qunnamawiu and "suppose to be stew"..before I added pork tongue. It's still meat grin

Some meal there.... Jagugu88li... Mail me your Bbm pin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2017
ewa26:

obinoscopy, mynd44 please do the needful.

I hardly comment on this thread but I check it out everyday to pick out few things to learn but the likes of this is disturbing the peace of this thread.

ewa26 or whatever you go by, your nuisance on this thread is becoming annoying and very irritating to say the least. if you cannot contribute positively then shut it.

you think you are being funny but you are becoming irritating. we have seen dishes made by you in the past. trust me it is not what I would feed the ekuke roaming in my street. that's to show you how disgusting your food is picture wise and presentation.

spinless critic.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Tuhndhay:

Some meal there.... Jagugu88li... Mail me your Bbm pin
Me deleted my networks........only email. But I'll share once get back to em
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tuhndhay(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
Me deleted my networks........only email. But I'll share once get back to em

Okay Dear, will be waiting
Enjoy today
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2017
LMAO. I thought that ewa would have been banned by now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Coyotejack:

Brotherly I for like chop your pastry ooooo , I'm a fan cool
Thanks bro. You can have a taste.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Coyotejack(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Akposy:

Thanks bro. You can have a taste.

Gimmie location na. Really serious ooooo smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:20am On Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to Juliasguide for the birthday gift! I really appreciate ma.
October 30th is my birthday though. I have gotten a gift already! Thanks. Y'all should visit www.juliasguide.com for amazing info. and food recipes.
Cc lovelymom brikito
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Good morning foodies.

I am still in need of kitchen equipments... If you want to give urs away, I am available. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Coyotejack:

Gimmie location na. Really serious ooooo smiley
Lol. How serious? The doughnut has finished o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by obi123: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Priceless200:
Yummy
infact i dey go market

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Coyotejack(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Akposy:

Lol. How serious? The doughnut has finished o

My own na special order ooooooo. grin

Custom made doughnut wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Akposy:
BabyChefAkp homemade doughnuts shaked in cinnamon sugar
Nice one Akposy.
check your mail

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello House, Hope everyone is good.
JULIASGUIDE BLOG is open for GUEST POST ON FOOD AND PASTRY RECIPES.
If you are interested send in your recipe(s), pictures and procedures to juliasguide@gmail.com

Thank you all in Advance
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 4:12am On Oct 28, 2017
Who wants to know how to get the authentic smoky party jollof rice flavour without firewood?

There’s a few easy things you can do that only the mamas at the top know about. But I’ve discovered them, innit. Holla at me.

This thing I can recommend works even better if you’re based outside Nigeria.

^

The secret’s a drop or two of liquid smoke (Wright’s and only Wright’s brand). If you’re in the States go buy and add a drop to whatever you want to have a smoky flavour to (not just party jollof). You can use laspong souchong tea bags anywhere in obodo oyibo (that gives a smoky flavour too). One of those two will be fine. Just don’t burn the pot kpatakpata in the name of jollof. That one’s just burnt jollof.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2017
Probz:
Who wants to know how to get the authentic smoky party jollof rice flavour without firewood?

There’s a few easy things you can do that only the mamas at the top know about. But I’ve discovered them, innit. Holla at me.

Please share it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by quintybabe(f): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2017
Bitter leaves soup n garri for dinner
rice n beans with Ofada stew for breakfast

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2017
Coyotejack:

My own na special order ooooooo. grin
Custom made doughnut wink
Lol. Custom made doughnut requires chocolate glaze and oil money. How you day
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2017
quintybabe:
Bitter leaves soup n garri for dinner rice n beans with Ofada stew for breakfast
I want the eba

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2017
Probz:

Share pls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2017
Thanks Akposy for your GUEST POST on the BLOG, am grateful.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Please share it.

You outside Naija?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Akposy:

Share pls
You outside Nigeria?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oh and the trick’s not in burning the bottom pot kpata kpata. That’s just burnt jollof.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Probz:
You outside Nigeria?
No. Lagos
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
It’s something you’d have to order on Amazon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
loveymom:
Thanks Akposy for your GUEST POST on the BLOG, am grateful.
Nice. Thank you ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.