Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5739247 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Probz:

You outside Naija?
No I don't.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys, it's been a while. I hope everyone is doing alright. Feel like sharing photos of my recent meals:

1. Jollof rice with chicken thighs
2. Creamy pasta with prawns and mushrooms
3. Pan-seared salmon steak with fries and salad, plus a glass of my fave white wine wink
4. Beef steak with mushrooms and coleslaw

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
lots of things going on in the second picture, I can't explain cheesy

after

before

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
I've not seen anyone cooking with firewood on this thread. Hope all is well? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
JewelStone:
Hey guys, it's been a while. I hope everyone is doing alright. Feel like sharing photos of my recent meals:

1. Jollof rice with chicken thighs
2. Creamy pasta with prawns and mushrooms
3. Pan-seared salmon steak with fries and salad, plus a glass of my fave white wine wink
4. Beef steak with mushrooms and coleslaw
Yummy. Did you bake the chicken in the first pics
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 2:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Akposy:

Yummy. Did you bake the chicken in the first pics
Thanks. I actually deep fried the chicken

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tintedniggz(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
I've not seen anyone cooking with firewood on this thread. Hope all is well? cheesy
Lmaooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jpilata(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2017
hope to have this right now.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tintedniggz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
jpilata:
hope to have this right now.
With garri
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chocolaty goodness. My moist and yummy vanilla chocolate cake. It's my birthday cake...... Happy birthday to me in advance. I rep Oct30th

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
My husband (2years old) and I

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Happy birthday to the number one chef akposy! Long life and property... More foodstuffs to your store.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FastShipping: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2017
Hello everyone,

I need a cook for just one month.

I don't need just anyone. I need a professional and recognized cook. The person must be neat, organized and honest.

Drop your contact here for me to get in touch with you.

Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2017
It's Akposy Birthday. Let's Celebrate and wish this Happy Handsome Young man A very wonderful Birthday wish.

Akposy I wish you nothing but all the good things life can offer and that is Good Health, Prosperity, Long life, Good Job, Fat Account. SUCCESS, God's Protection, Provision ,Favour, Blessing.

you can also move over to www.juliasguide.com to wish him happy birthday to a post dedicated to him.

Happy Belated Birthday Akposy, The only Akposy in Nairaland.
Enjoy your day

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Akposy:
Chocolaty goodness. My moist and yummy vanilla chocolate cake. It's my birthday cake...... Happy birthday to me in advance. I rep Oct30th

HBD Akposy, wish I could have some taste of that chocolate Goodness.
can you send a recipe post?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Akposy:

Happy birthday mr!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Happy birthday to the number one chef akposy! Long life and property... More foodstuffs to your store.

Thank you ma. God bless
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
loveymom:
It's Akposy Birthday. Let's Celebrate and wish this Happy Handsome Young man A very wonderful Birthday wish.

Akposy I wish you nothing but all the good things life can offer and that is Good Health, Prosperity, Long life, Good Job, Fat Account. SUCCESS, God's Protection, Provision ,Favour, Blessing.

you can also move over to www.juliasguide.com to wish him happy birthday to a post dedicated to him.

Enjoy your day

Feeling fly

OMG.. I was trying to hide myself... scared of some NLanders... they can curse for Africa.

Amen to all the wishes. I am very glad to be among distinguished cooks, baker's and chefs. Thanks all. God bless Julia's blog. God bless Oga seun and his able MODS! God bless all food enthusiasts! God bless us all.

Thanks loveymum... The cash (gift) you gave me was used in purchasing materials for my birthday cake.

Thanks funlord. Am grateful sir.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akposy:

Feeling fly

OMG.. I was trying to hide myself... scared of some NLanders... they can curse for Africa.

Amen to all the wishes. I am very glad to be among distinguished cooks, baker's and chefs. Thanks all. God bless Julia's blog. God bless Oga seun and his able MODS! God bless all food enthusiasts! God bless us all.

Thanks loveymum... The cash (gift) you gave me was used in purchasing materials for my birthday cake.

happy birthday mate

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
loveymom:

Enjoy your day

I am really proud of the young man. I hope he keeps it together, he has a bright future.

Happy birthday Bro.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Roland17:

I am really proud of the young man. I hope he keeps it together, he has a bright future.

Happy birthday Bro.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
It was my first attempt. Am shy

It's a chocolate cake topped with noreos buttercream frosting, wafers stick, lollipop and cookie.

Thanks to an anonymous nairalander for another birthday gift. Am so grateful.... Thanks again....

Come and eat guys.....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akposy:

Feeling fly

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Roland17:

Happy birthday Bro.

I Pray for God diligence Guidance and favour upon his life.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Akposy:
please can you write out your receipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Funlord and DopeJemi I don catch una las las cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
elrony:
Funlord I don catch una las las cheesy

Will you run away from here or you post that your intercontinental kosei and akamu make we see whether you sabi!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
funlord:

Will you run away from here or you post that your intercontinental kosei and akamu make we see whether you sabi!

No worry.. I go enter kitchen this weekend cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DrIkB: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:
Hello everyone,

I need a cook for just one month.

I don't need just anyone. I need a professional and recognized cook. The person must be neat, organized and honest.

Drop your contact here for me to get in touch with you.

Thanks.
Location pls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FastShipping: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
DrIkB:

Location pls

I won't drop that here. You're not a cook. I only need a cook who is known here.

I went through your posts and at no time you had any conversation with anyone about cooking.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DrIkB: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
FastShipping:

I won't drop that here. You're not a cook. I only need a cook who is known here.

I went through your posts and at no time you had any conversation with anyone about cooking.
I understand for security reasons, I may not be a certified cook, but certainly I am one you my want to try.... Anyway I am based in Delta Asaba. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mykcool(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.