Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul (16652 Views)

You're Unemployed, Broke And Frustrated. What Do You Do?... / Are You Frustrated With Your Job,why Are You Still Keeping It? / SOS Help A Frustrated Job Seeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by blackborn7(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
davroca16: @op the bible says the struggles of this world is niether for. The swift nor the strong. But it is for those that give the almighty GOD the chance to take controll over their life. Some. Wealthy people did not get their wealth because of their nice grades in school, most of them did not complete their education, they had their wealth because they found favour in GOD. Ur certificate contributes just 9 percent of the sucess u can aquire in life I.e if GOD wants to bless you he does not need ur grades nor ur certificates all HE needs from u is just for u to TRUST him, have faith in HIM. and deVote some of ur time to GOD by praying. That's all u need for GOD to bless you...................
u r 1001% on point. Thanks for that!
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by omiobo: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
OP,you have to be strong. What can't kill will make you strong. The situation you are now suppose be a source of motivation to a greater height. Crime is never the answer. If you surrender to crime you will become a failure and your life will be miserable.
I'm happy to be who I am today. It was not easy but by God's grace I can leave my footprint on the sand of time.
There's nothing that joys my heart than seeing myself in the midst of great nairalanders robbing minds together.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by jaydude(f): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Coldfeet: OSIFRED member since 2008!!! ROBERTOMATTEO just registered today!!! Are you one and the same? I asked Robertomatteo to send me a mail but got one from Osifred instead!!!

Madam or oga pls help this guy if u want 2 help and stop playing detective ah ah! What business of urs is with d email he used? Haba! If some people were God sha! We won't breathe freely!

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by playahP(m): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dunno if I'm posting too late but send me a private message let's talk!!... Lemme see what u can do!... Please properly identify when u send me the email! God bless thy hussle!

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by safarigirl(f): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2012
Dude, just saw an advert for a job at Stanbic IBTC bank. Qualification is B.SC of 2.2, and NYSC certificate. You can contact Nasiru.Ahmed@stanbicibtc.com with your C.V.

Sorry for posting it here, couldn't get your e-mail. Be quick, you never know who's searching
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by ispeed(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2012
@poster
I can give you job that can fresh you over 50k per month if you are ready to work hard.Call this number if you are ready 08034099120, 08088419088
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Robertomatteo: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2012
safarigirl: Dude, just saw an advert for a job at Stanbic IBTC bank. Qualification is B.SC of 2.2, and NYSC certificate. You can contact Nasiru.Ahmed@stanbicibtc.com with your C.V.

Sorry for posting it here, couldn't get your e-mail. Be quick, you never know who's searching
Thanks sis. but someone already posted the same information and I sent the email but the owner of the email replied that they do not have any recruitment going on at the moment.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Robertomatteo: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2012
ispeed: @poster
I can give you job that can fresh you over 50k per month if you are ready to work hard.Call this number if you are ready 08034099120, 08088419088
Will do that right away..
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Robertomatteo: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2012
playah P: Dunno if I'm posting too late but send me a private message let's talk!!... Lemme see what u can do!... Please properly identify when u send me the email! God bless thy hussle!
Thanks a lot. Have tried using the PM facility here. Kindly confirm.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Robertomatteo: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2012
Cherechy: *warning (Long Post)

I marvel at those saying the OP shouldn't complain because he finished in 2010. Is there a law that says you must spend a certain number of years before he pushes for a job? I passed out June 14 2012 and by Sept I was desperate, I used up all the savings from NYSC to travel round the country for interview and tests and I wasn't called for any. I didn't give up, infact I told God my job wouldn't exceed Sept. I remember whenever I complain to people they always shut me up that I passed out this year and I'm already complaining.
There's no Chamber or Govt. parastatal here in Abuja that I don't know of. I googled their names and addresses and started going there one after the other. I brought out all the business cards I had gotten during my service year and started calling them for jobs. If you saw me that period u'll pity me, I refused to sit at home for one day.
Before Oct ending I got a paramilitary job, level 09. My point is, no one should dampen the OP's zeal. Its better that its burning now. I got my job because someone saw my zeal and refusal to quit, I was pounding the streets of Area 11 that period. I didn't pay a kobo for a job others pay thousands for.

Pls at OP don't give up. I know what u're going through. I was frustrated one day, just 2months after NYSC that I cried the whole day. I was so miserable and was lamenting to anyone who cared to listen. I locked myself in a room and refused to eat, all these due to frustration. Your day of joy is coming my dear. It is well!
THANKS a lot for this post. Very encouraging. I do not believe I have to wait for X number of years before getting something doing and you just reaffirmed that belief. God bless you.

Also want to thank everyone that has contributed to the thread. God bless you all.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Candybob(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2012
Robertomatteo:
Thanks for your post. One can only relocate if he has some capital in his pocket. You can't go where you do not have anyone to at least put you through the paces of the environment.
That is why it is called leaving your comfort zone, you should have close friends from school or your service year. I dont support hanging around relatives unless they are your peers.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by abakiki(f): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2012
Dansy: U dont have problem, let me advice u. I graduated in 2001 and i got a job in 2007. U can imagine, i stayed at home for five years.I wasted five years doing nothing. Pls, dont waste away, u can learn furniture, tailoring etc with ur education,ur packaging will be different. The education u have will definitely give u upper hand. A word is enough for the wise. U must know that going to higher institution, don't guarantee white collar job

I agree with you completely. we hope that the poster gets a job next year but what if a job does not come in 2013? Time waits for no man so you will have to be creative, but shame aside and work, i.e create work. i have a friend (female) who did not have a job and needed to feed daily of course. she decided to start selling fruits. she would buy fruits,cut into transparent plastics and sell. it was a success. she cannot even keep up with the demand.
All am saying is that we are all so focused on white collar jobs. There is so much we can do to create jobs for ourselves. Like i said earlier, time waits for no man. And please do not go into anything illegal, it's not worth it.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2012
misreal: Omo na wa oh.job for naija na wa oh.i am in de university dats y each tym i come into threads like this,i feel like crying.
You never finish school you don dey cry...just make sure say u acquire one skill as you still dey school, so that when you finish you no go wait for white collar job.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Ifilinwa(f): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2012
Abj is not the only town with lucrative jobs.. U should try other places too
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Ifilinwa(f): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2012
koastar:
You never finish school you don dey cry...just make sure say u acquire one skill as you still dey school, so that when you finish you no go wait for white collar job.

Skill?? Giving birth nah
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Ifilinwa(f): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2012
blackborn7: u r 1001% on point. Thanks for that!

Oh, come on! Don't be too myopic.. If d woman wif d issue of blood didn't struggle to meet up with Jesus to touch his cloak, she cudnt have been healed.. If martha ddnt call Jesus to raise lazarus, he cudnt have been raised.. Some miracles done in d bible were 1st asked by d people who needs them.. God know our problems, but he really wants us to ask him, as u would ask ur father 4 something, so that wen given it shud be appreciated
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by gudugudumeje: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2012
where do u want to start? Think; private school, etc. Ad this whr women r beta decision makers!

start small, think big continually with prayer and gratitude to all around u; then move fast learning/acquiring new skills(not necessarily paying money u dont av4 them) including volunteering...
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by gudugudumeje: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2012
where do u want to start? Think; private school, etc. Ad this is whr women r beta decision makers!

start small, think big continually with prayer and gratitude to all around u; then move fast learning/acquiring new skills(not necessarily paying money u dont av4 them) including volunteering...
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by ayofolajin: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
I have posted your cause on my blog, Please send your e-mail address to info@ayofolajin.com for further discussions

You can view your posting at http://ayofolajin.com/?p=45
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Austinodark(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
ispeed: @poster
Whch kind job,na kidnapping?
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by emyguz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
Robertomatteo:

....When it comes to skills, the only one I have is the ability to write....

...If I have been able to land a writing or editing job with reasonable pay....

You could be a better blogger just like Jarus, Linda Ikeji and me.

Why don't you give it a shot?

All it requires of you is to own a blog, try making it popular, and start making money thru it by just advertising on it, just like Seun does here.

You can own a blog with BLOGGER, WORDPRESS, or HUBPAGES.
(just add .com and visit the websites for a little sight seeing)

check out my blog by clicking my username above and scroll down to my website.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
emyguz:

You could be a better blogger just like Jarus, Linda Ikeji and me.

Why don't you give it a shot?

All it requires of you is to own a blog, try making it popular, and start making money thru it by just advertising on it, just like Seun does here.

You can own a blog with BLOGGER, WORDPRESS, or HUBPAGES.
(just add .com and visit the websites for a little sight seeing)

check out my blog by clicking my username above and scroll down to my website.
People sef. So before the blog gets popular wetin the guy go dey chop? Too many unrealistic and sneery posts.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by DonaldGenes(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
atasteve: I don't know if you are ready to switch career.

I have a vacancy on buidling a career in HR; you may send your CV to

igoche.egwu@firstcitygroup.com for the role of HR trainee. Age limit is 28 years.

You may also send your e-mail address to me so that if I come across any vacancy, I can send to you.
I got mad respect for you!! Wish we have more of such nigerians like thee,we wouldn't have been in this same quagmire! God bless you
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by emyguz(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Zeddicus:
People sef. So before the blog gets popular wetin the guy go dey chop? Too many unrealistic and sneery posts.

How else would you start if not little by little?

Pls don't join those who are in for any make-it-big-businesses.

He has to start somewhere.

I'm currently experiencing what he's experiencing, but I got myself a job as a typist, which gives me more time to read for my exams and update my blog (Cos I hardly get too much work at the office) and as well it pays well along side the side-kick jobs I do for people. Which generally gets me about 20k+ every month (not to mention what I get from bulk sms business).

So my dear, change your ideology. Our friend here needs to start from somewhere,
or what do you think- Roberto?
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by somebody(f): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hi,

@OP - are you still looking. I know of an opportunity for someone with good writing skills. Let me know.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by ispeed(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2012
The poster is not a serious type I offer him a job that can fresh him over 50k per month, even I get one customer for him in abuja but the guy refuse to pick my call again. The nature of the job is marketing, he need to look for customer and I will be the one that handle the rest, 10k per customer and he can get up to 10 customer in a month it depend on how aggressive. I tryeven agree to train him free of charge so he can attend to the customer himself. Oh God I try my best.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by somebody(f): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
@ispeed - marketing is not for everyone. Every adult should be able to know what they can excel in. But that said, the OP should have taken your call and explained his non-interest. I had an opportunity for the OP but now slightly worried about his attitude.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Goodheart4All: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Have you attended several interviews without an employment offer coming out of your effort? Do you then ask yourself, what went wrong? Get the answers and solutions to this problem in this E-Book "Becoming the person employers are looking for". This E-Book cost N2,500 only and you will also get the following additional benefits for free when you make a purchase;
1. Assistance in making your CV look professional, attractive and outstanding.
2. Assistance in sending out your CV to companies with vacancies that suits you.
3. Assistance on how to put in your best in an interview.

Please be rest assured that this package is brought to you by the "Goodheart Initiative" which is a non profit initiative and does not indulge nor intend to indulge in any scam activities.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by emyguz(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
Goodheart4All: Have you attended several interviews without an employment offer coming out of your effort? Do you then ask yourself, what went wrong? Get the answers and solutions to this problem in this E-Book "Becoming the person employers are looking for". This E-Book cost N2,500 only and you will also get the following additional benefits for free when you make a purchase;
1. Assistance in making your CV look professional, attractive and outstanding.
2. Assistance in sending out your CV to companies with vacancies that suits you.
3. Assistance on how to put in your best in an interview.
To get this E-Book and free benefits, pay N2,500...

Why not help the young man by giving it to him free. Must he pay for it? What is it with people selling ebooks. Even if you must sell it. Bring it below 1500 or 1000. Haba.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by demmy55(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Robertomatteo:
Thank you Mr Jarus for the kind words and compliments. I read Environmental Biology in school and finished with a second class lower. I have not been called up for any interview yet and often times I lay it down to the fact that I graduated with a second class lower in a less glamorous course of study but the truth is that I know what I can offer as an individual.

When it comes to skills, the only one I have is the ability to write. However, in these months I have been Idle, I have been cheated countless times all in the name of writing for people. No one wants to pay, and those that will pay can only part with paltry sums barely enough to pay for the internet research time. If I have been able to land a writing or editing job with reasonable pay, I won't be in this situation today.

Regarding having patience, I wish I could do more than this. You are right with my Graduation and NYSC timing but Sir, I simply cannot afford to go into next year without anything doing. Who knows, I could even be thrown out of the current place am staying anytime soon as the guy am staying with is already showing negative vibes and going back home will only kill my parents a little further.

Painfully, I see people I am much better than academically landing positions all over Abuja (both government and private parastatals on a daily basis).

There are lots of opportunity you can get online with ur good writing skills. You could go into bloging, freelance writing etc and can raise cash through that. You can search for sites that are designed for such.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Goodheart4All: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hello, the price has been brought down to N1,000 and this offer is valid till 4th of january 2013.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Envy From Co-workers Or Colleagues? / What Certification Course Can A Microbiologist Do? / Is 13th Month Salary Taxable

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.