Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,526 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) (1449 Views)

A Way To Bypass The "I'm On" Story Girls Give When Deciding The Date For A Date / On Your Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses About Being An Ashi / She Finally Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by charles009(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2012
Charles009 baked up a story of how his ex was trailing him, and later how the girl passed on.

Now these stories is a complete hoax with major intent,to manipulate nairalanders emotions.

I came up with the following conclusions.

1) the first group of guys and babes dont cheat! they dislike cheating with passion.

the second group of people believe everything they read.

and the third group are pure investigators( maybe from watching too much CFI)

thanks to people like acidosis( u by far had the best advice, u may consider love counseling as a pofession though, just an advice)

Lady Tc ( u were everywhere< na so love matter they sweet u. my ex this, my ex that! abeg get over him.. grin) abi u dey leave?

2 sexy ( u be jack bauer of naija) nice one...

Iguru ( u love karma a lot why? na mindset jare, why karma never kill some of our past leaders)

Benye( i sure say u have a divine call, open a small kiosk, from there the pllar of a mighty church will stand...obocinte kanate mananaaa)u have a divine call

steffan( love ur emotions) i can feel it in between ur lines

At topmosta u made ma day, i had the lol fits for more than 10 mins..nairalanders abeg make una see below!

( eeya, sorry bro, may her soul restsed in peace, may the family poccess the strenths to acceptanced the loss) major grammatical fix!

charles009 is happy married with 2 kids!!!

one love nairalanders, one love Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by jhydebaba(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2012
Author of confusion tongue thank God I no even chop ur baked lies grin
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2012
Sorry, double post.
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2012
Charles009,

When you posted the second story, I just knew you were pulling our legs and hands, so I didn't even bother replying.

The word you used- finally gave you away. Inaddition, the tone and manner you were replying also showed you weren't serious at all but just having fun esp. at the first thread.

PS: Please people, enough with the fictions; you'll only discourage genuine ones from being posted by those experiencing such. The Literature Section is there for you, thanks!
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by lolaluv1(f): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
I suspected as much. But I commented so girls who felt hopeless after been jilted could know it's not the end!
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by 190theclown: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
What of 190 angry angry
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by Okontami: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
@OP , because you have lied to the elders....This is my judgement. *******. Make i pity u
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by LadyTC: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Kmt can u imagine so I just dey waste my time advice hissss....love matter sweet me wella smileybtw am oveer the ex I just use my experience to advice people.
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by Sexxydivaa: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
na wa o.,tnk God say i no subscribe
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by tomnmenace(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mstcheeewww!!!

*shits again on ch^rlie ch^rlie*
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
Where is the back button?
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by inuyasha01(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Where is the back button?
CLICK THE ARROW <--------------
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by Beync(f): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
Lol poster has finished us. i never know i have a calling grin
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by Mynd44: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
inuyasha01: CLICK THE ARROW <--------------
And then?
Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by star4(f): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2012
I want to be mad with you but your confession was like an Oscar acceptance speech and made me laugh!

Now go do something productive like write the next Nollywood Script grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles009 Finally Confesses About The ( Ex-girl Friend Passes On Story) by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 06, 2012
OP, so all my talk na for nottin....dawmmm, and u even made me crack open my head to give u all that advice, men u owe me 1-keg of non fermented palmwine

(1) (Reply)

Matured Minds Only / I'm Only Here For The Ladies, So Guys Keep Off / Is He Too Young To Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.