Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

How To Spot A Player….. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Player….. (1455 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Player….. by lovingsoul(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
A player is a sleek, smooth and supposed perfect guy. To the eyes and sometimes the mind he is the epitome of perfection, but if only you will listen to your brain, then you will discover that what stands before you is a certified player.
To him, his entire goal is to get you on your back not once but at least (3-4times).

In the mist of his friends he is an authority in the field of messing with peoples mind, in his mind every girl that have fallen for his subtle personality lives on like a trophy won by a football club.
So the question is how do you spot or identify a born player. Note: not every guy that fall in this category is confirmed player, but just be careful and let your brain work instead of your heart, players work on the heart and mind of their victims.

1- His weapon is his appearance and persona. Most times he is blessed with a body to die for, a lips to kill for. He is fully conscious of all these mouth-watering qualities, so he puts it to judicious use. Most players knows it all, in terms of how to look and what to wear at the right time. He is 90% conscious of how you see him from the outside, even though the real him has been covered up.
He knows the perfume that can shut down a train station, he doesn’t mind spending his last penny on very outrageous clothes, because most times that is what he uses to shield and camouflage who he really is. Not every guy that likes to dress well is a player though but most times players take it to another level. He could appear so cooperate, simple, hippy, rugged or creative, but just have it at the back of your mind that he could actually be a player.

2- Every player till date are good with words, they most times are smooth talkers. They know what you want to hear because you are not the first neither will you be the last. Their words are so convincing and reassuring; it could make you jump in front of a moving train without thinking. Quickly and swiftly like a 4G connection they appeal to your emotions, compassion and ideology.
They flow with time and they are never caught off guard. So be warned, most players are smooth talkers.

3- A player is so quick to use these words “I LOVE YOU”, “I WANT TO MARRY YOU”, “YOU ARE MY SOUL MATE”, “WITHOUT YOU I CAN’T CONCENTRATE”,”AM SORRY”, “IT WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN”, and so on. The ease at which they use these words makes any one fall so fast. With light speed.

4- They ooze out some unbelievable confidence. Sometimes you even think he is superhuman. He looks you deep in the eyes and lie to you. They hardly stutter or miss words, they are very good Hollywood actors. Just give them the script and they play any character of choice.

5- Most players are sociable; they thrive in the atmosphere of conviviality. They never get tired of meeting people, always looking for the next catch.

6- They use reserves psychology to the best of their abilities. They know every rule in the book, so that makes them an excellent choice; with ease they play the mind game.

7- A player would not want you to leave any of your things behind when you go visit. Even if you did, he will remind you and get it for you as quick as possible.

8- He will tell you to always call before you come over, they hate surprise visits.

9- A player’s home/room most times is always well arranged, like that of a presidential suite. You just find out that everything is in place. A player’s room is his altar, so he keeps it so clean, cosy and comfortable, it helps facilitate is quest for glory, if you know what i mean. But most of the ladies think otherwise. Some even fall in love at the sight of a beautiful room/house.

10- Most players are so protective over their sisters, and they love their mothers, surprisingly. Don’t mess with a player’s sister, he could kill you. Why, is because he sees every other guy that comes his sister’s way as a potential player. So watch out, even though it is good to watch over ones sister, but it gets annoying when you try to control her life.

11- Watch out, if he picks your call, he may not talk for long and he may not disclose to you his rightful location at that point. Their rule is, hide your location to foster you mission.

12- Check their contacts, they save phone numbers in a very funny way, a way no one else except them can decode. They hardly use full names to save numbers, especially female contacts. They are so careful with their phones, for you to handle it; they must be at sight to know what and what you are checking.

There are so many things that one can use to spot a player, like they say “NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD”. Also the more you see the less you know, the more you look for ultimate perfection, the quicker and easier you fall into the hands of a player.
ALWAYS REMEMBER NO MAN IS PERFECT, SO WHEN YOU SEE A SO CALLED PERFECT MAN, BE CAREFUL AND PUT YOUR SIXTH SENSE TO USE. Don’t say you never knew because that is no excuse..

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Player….. by luvmijeje(f): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by luvmijeje(f): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Op thanks and what a timely post.
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by larrymoore(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
Phew!
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by treasureboy09(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
lovingsoul: A player is a sleek, smooth and supposed perfect guy. To the eyes and sometimes the mind he is the epitome of perfection, but if only you will listen to your brain, then you will discover that what stands before you is a certified player.
To him, his entire goal is to get you on your back not once but at least (3-4times).

In the mist of his friends he is an authority in the field of messing with peoples mind, in his mind every girl that have fallen for his subtle personality lives on like a trophy won by a football club.
So the question is how do you spot or identify a born player. Note: not every guy that fall in this category is confirmed player, but just be careful and let your brain work instead of your heart, players work on the heart and mind of their victims.

1- His weapon is his appearance and persona. Most times he is blessed with a body to die for, a lips to kill for. He is fully conscious of all these mouth-watering qualities, so he puts it to judicious use. Most players knows it all, in terms of how to look and what to wear at the right time. He is 90% conscious of how you see him from the outside, even though the real him has been covered up.
He knows the perfume that can shut down a train station, he doesn’t mind spending his last penny on very outrageous clothes, because most times that is what he uses to shield and camouflage who he really is. Not every guy that likes to dress well is a player though but most times players take it to another level. He could appear so cooperate, simple, hippy, rugged or creative, but just have it at the back of your mind that he could actually be a player.

2- Every player till date are good with words, they most times are smooth talkers. They know what you want to hear because you are not the first neither will you be the last. Their words are so convincing and reassuring; it could make you jump in front of a moving train without thinking. Quickly and swiftly like a 4G connection they appeal to your emotions, compassion and ideology.
They flow with time and they are never caught off guard. So be warned, most players are smooth talkers.

3- A player is so quick to use these words “I LOVE YOU”, “I WANT TO MARRY YOU”, “YOU ARE MY SOUL MATE”, “WITHOUT YOU I CAN’T CONCENTRATE”,”AM SORRY”, “IT WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN”, and so on. The ease at which they use these words makes any one fall so fast. With light speed.

4- They ooze out some unbelievable confidence. Sometimes you even think he is superhuman. He looks you deep in the eyes and lie to you. They hardly stutter or miss words, they are very good Hollywood actors. Just give them the script and they play any character of choice.

5- Most players are sociable; they thrive in the atmosphere of conviviality. They never get tired of meeting people, always looking for the next catch.

6- They use reserves psychology to the best of their abilities. They know every rule in the book, so that makes them an excellent choice; with ease they play the mind game.

7- A player would not want you to leave any of your things behind when you go visit. Even if you did, he will remind you and get it for you as quick as possible.

8- He will tell you to always call before you come over, they hate surprise visits.

9- A player’s home/room most times is always well arranged, like that of a presidential suite. You just find out that everything is in place. A player’s room is his altar, so he keeps it so clean, cosy and comfortable, it helps facilitate is quest for glory, if you know what i mean. But most of the ladies think otherwise. Some even fall in love at the sight of a beautiful room/house.

10- Most players are so protective over their sisters, and they love their mothers, surprisingly. Don’t mess with a player’s sister, he could kill you. Why, is because he sees every other guy that comes his sister’s way as a potential player. So watch out, even though it is good to watch over ones sister, but it gets annoying when you try to control her life.

11- Watch out, if he picks your call, he may not talk for long and he may not disclose to you his rightful location at that point. Their rule is, hide your location to foster you mission.

12- Check their contacts, they save phone numbers in a very funny way, a way no one else except them can decode. They hardly use full names to save numbers, especially female contacts. They are so careful with their phones, for you to handle it; they must be at sight to know what and what you are checking.

There are so many things that one can use to spot a player, like they say “NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD”. Also the more you see the less you know, the more you look for ultimate perfection, the quicker and easier you fall into the hands of a player.
ALWAYS REMEMBER NO MAN IS PERFECT, SO WHEN YOU SEE A SO CALLED PERFECT MAN, BE CAREFUL AND PUT YOUR SIXTH SENSE TO USE. Don’t say you never knew because that is no excuse..

bro why now? boohoo you should have at least waited for the festive period to be over now why spoil biz for us.
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Op,quit hating! You c..ock blocker!!
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by cindyrella(f): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
treasureboy09:

bro why now? boohoo you should have at least waited for the festive period to be over now why spoil biz for us.

Lmao! for your mind now you be player abi? .

@op
nice piece.
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by treasureboy09(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
cindyrella:

Lmao! for your mind now you be player abi? .

@op
nice piece.

When it's yours sis turn you will understand.
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by galaxi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
This post gat me thinking if am a player because am guilty of 70% of the characterestics above shocked
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by Tedyk(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Seriously!!! vhiz musn't go 2 d front page.W.T.F
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by ikekings(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
Nice... I really love this... Reminds me of someone...
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
@Op, stop misleading others wit ur generalisation of ur personal opinion because I hav all dis qualities but not a PLAYER for once... discipline nd good upbringin differ!
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by chronique(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
@ Op: u're a liar! how to spot a player is this: it has buttons for play,fastforward,rewind,pause,record n stop.
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by KINGwax(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
It's no greater deal spotting players, except for the men holding the flag, and the one running on the pitch with a whistle and running away from the ball, all others who either kicked or stopped the ball are called players.
U see, so easy. What's d whole epistle for?
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by cindyrella(f): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
treasureboy09:

When it's yours sis turn you will understand.
Taaaaaa! abeg make i hear word joor!
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by djeezy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
@Op, you tried sha but no matter how much you reveal here, some girls will still fall for players, even some who read this.
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by switdick(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
lOl"@everything mentioned there,and you actually think these girls don't know or recognize the players when they see one?.....

........SmH"........

Nice tho,keep informing em.
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Wait oo. What is a player?
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2012
Good to be wary of some of those, but I wouldn't necessarily call a guy with some of those characteristics a player.
Sometimes they can be so obvious, sometimes not.
Then again, that's why instincts exist.
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2012
Is this 'player' quality gender limited? Cos all i see is 'he','his','him'...plus am sure there are girls who play.at least 2 of female friends are certified players.
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by Mynd44: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2012
binger: Is this 'player' quality gender limited? Cos all i see is 'he','his','him'...plus am sure there are girls who play.at least 2 of female friends are certified players.
Start one for female players then
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Start one for female players then
Not necessary.plus i don't have time to compose epistles.
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by Mynd44: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
binger: Not necessary.plus i don't have time to compose epistles.
Smart guy
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Smart guy
Not smarter than u are*grins*
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
binger: Not smarter than u are*grins*
Huh?
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Huh?
Ehh?
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by ikechukz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
after reading this,i guess i was born a player.
Re: How To Spot A Player….. by addictiv(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
while i agree with the lying and camouflage part. i don't agree with the looking good and having a nice apartment part. that a guy has a well polished apartment, drives a sleek car, or has a good dress sense does not make him a player.

(1) (Reply)

Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. / He Wants My Facebook And Email Password Else Its Over Between Us / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.