Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1447 Views)

Help Me, Am Losing it. / ********************* / - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by pwettyolly(f): 2:23am On Dec 09, 2013
Thanks all
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 09, 2013
Don't give in. The package he is seeking is meant for through man that takes you to the altar. His thought must have been to use the fact that you are crushing on him to take advantage of you. Don't allow him. If you do, that's 2-0 because he is not your boyfriend neither your husband.
Re: .. by pwettyolly(f): 2:58am On Dec 09, 2013
Thank you very much for your reply but I really dont understand the package you are talking about
Re: .. by wasak(m): 3:00am On Dec 09, 2013
sister to be candid that guy has made his intentions known to you in a mild way though. The only thing he wants is sex all the laughter 'freeness',jokes, company et all is because he wants sex.as for being special 90%.of guys will say d Same thing to even a slave girl as long as they want sex.
please I don't want a situation where you'll create a topic saying 'he left me after sex '

RUN MY SISTER RUN!
abeg make I stop here I need sleep
Re: .. by Abbey2878(m): 5:41am On Dec 09, 2013
My sister it‘s depend how close u & dis guy is ok so if he tell u dat he luv u, u will give him in which he might dump u after sex. If u realy luv dis guy give him wat he want he will never 4get u & it can lead to serious relationship
Re: .. by temi4fash(m): 5:41am On Dec 09, 2013
pwettyolly: Thank you very much for your reply but I really dont understand the package you are talking about

wat he means by package is d conditions ur friend is offering u
Re: .. by Mynd44: 5:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Lady, stop wasting your time and that of everyone. He already told you what the deal is. If you can stand it, stay. If not, get to stepping. And if you like, remain friends.

No one truly knows how you feel and only you know how you feel about these terms. But one thing I know is that that dude can never be in a romantic relationship with you.
Re: .. by Stillstan(m): 6:17am On Dec 09, 2013
This is one big problem with most nigerian men, when a lady let's em know how ey feel about em they tend to take advantage of their feelings....dear there's no need to keep on with him..he only wants to take advantage of u cos u have made ur feelings crystal clear to him...even if he agrees to d8 u now...for me I think it will still be an opportunity to get what he wants which is ur body... So dnt give in to that...be careful with his friendship...stay close to God...he's d only one that can provide u with a king in the nature of a man...all d best!
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2013
pwettyolly: Thank you very much for your reply but I really dont understand the package you are talking about
I meant the sexx package that he is seeking should be reserved for the man that becomes you better half.
If you accede to his request, and you guys eventually break up, you will have a really painful break up because you lost something precious in a meaningless relationship.
Hold your heads high, don't give yourself cheaply for just an empty promise, an empty promise that is very easy to break.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Lady, stop wasting your time and that of everyone. He already told you what the deal is. If you can stand it, stay. If not, get to stepping. And if you like, remain friends.

No one truly knows how you feel and only you know how you feel about these terms. But one thing I know is that that dude can never be in a romantic relationship with you.
seconded. The guy is even nice, he told you straight up all he wants is sex. The probability of a guy being that honest is 0. because most guy including my honorable self, will just act the fall inlove BS fvck you n move on. So my dear run as far away as you can, except you wantu cheapen yourself.
Namaste.
Re: .. by pwettyolly(f): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2013
Wow thank you all so very much considering the fact that I came here with an open mind ready to get advice from people i really do appreciate all your response and have decicede that the best thing to do is just be friends and forget anything about relationship it will really save me a whole lot of trouble

Surprisingly guys gave me dis honest anwsers am so happy and grateful God bless you all
Re: .. by crackhaus: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2013
Alert! Alert! Alert!

Nairaland has been hacked, something is definitely wrong with the website.... 1 views?

I suspect one disgruntled ex-employee... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: .. by SQURA(f): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2013
yes just be friends. this world is made up of about 31/2 billion men then why would you break your head over one man. Be outgoing, get away from the corner of your room and meet other men, so you can differentiate how your taste looks like.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine supports sex without relationship.
Re: .. by castielo(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Lady, stop wasting your time and that of everyone. He already told you what the deal is. If you can stand it, stay. If not, get to stepping. And if you like, remain friends.

He's said it all.. dat dude ain't ever gon be urs to keep. You take the risk and giv in, then you've got only yerself to blame in the end.. U should even thank the dude for his honesty undecided
Re: .. by castielo(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2013
crackhaus: Alert! Alert! Alert!

Nairaland has been hacked, something is definitely wrong with the website.... 1 views?

I suspect one disgruntled ex-employee... angry angry
Seun needs to go beg the guy.. it won't look funny if we can't post comment anymore undecided
Re: .. by vizkiz: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2013
Austeenx: Well, my religious doctrine supports sex without relationship.

bro ah tot ah tld u 2 stop dis reliqion sh*t

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave / The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE / Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.