Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' (1212 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Will You consider a Genotype Test Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Doulaye(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
NL romancers, I got curious about the reason why some of our churches these days
carry out pregnancy test before they would allow one to marry in their church. Why don't they go for virginity tests?
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by donfemzy: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Continue getting curious....who'll do the test...the Priest?
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
I don't get this
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by cdamsel(f): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
This tin reach 2 open thread now angry
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by seunfly: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
O boy nobody go wan do church wedding be dat o. You kno say most of our girls no go pass the test, some na secondary school dey for pass the test and many go fail am for university sef.
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Mynd44: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
seunfly: O boy nobody go wan do church wedding be dat o. You kno say most of our girls no go pass the test, some na secondary school dey for pass the test and many go fail am for university sef.
How many guys will pass it?

1 Like

Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by omowolewa: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
You know some ladies nooooow?
They can still claim virginity after several honey-games. All they need to do is to claim loss of hyme.n wasn't due to se.x but accidental discharge.

If you see joystick in some ladies' honey-pot, they can still claim its cassava stick or children's toy.

But if you test positive to pregnancy, its as good as catching you in the act.
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by NessaFresh(f): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
cdamsel: This tin reach 2 open thread now angry
U de fear?
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Caracta(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
I hope you guys will pass the test. The evil that men do...
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by KINGwax(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
Doulaye: NL romancers, I got curious about the reason why some of our churches these days
carry out pregnancy test before they would allow one to marry in their church. Why don't they go for virginity tests?

the church herself is no more a virgin, it's got so fuckd with private jets and corruption!
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by cindyrella(f): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't get this
Neither do I.
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
cindyrella:
Neither do I.
Call me
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by cindyrella(f): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Call me
lost your number sad
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Mynd44: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
cindyrella:
lost your number sad
PM

can't believe you did not ask for it again
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by cindyrella(f): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
PM

can't believe you did not ask for it again
I am so sorry dear kiss
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by cdamsel(f): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
How many guys will pass it?
may u live long
seunfly: O boy nobody go wan do church wedding be dat o. You kno say most of our girls no go pass the test, some na secondary school dey for pass the test and many go fail am for university sef.
true true u b fly,na only girls dey marry abi?abi pple who do their church wedding yrs after marriage wld still go 4 virginity test abi?the day una go get sense still far undecided
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
cindyrella:
I am so sorry dear kiss
PM
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by cdamsel(f): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
NessaFresh:
U de fear?
4 wetin na?e neva reach kiss
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by slimchi2k2(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
bro na why for this ur q it tire me
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't get this

Ditto. Virginity tests, another excuse for abuse.
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by slimchi2k2(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
if this post come from ONILA i will say is ok b\cs i'm used to her post,bro i'm still wonderin
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Mynd44: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Flytefalls:

Ditto. Virginity tests, another excuse for abuse.
I swear
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Alaafialoro(m): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
@OP... you ppl will never cease to amaze me,if the churches do something like that,you ppl will complain of heresy. Now they don‘t,you still demanding for it. Your types are the ones giving those churches reasons to brainwash and abuse you. SMH
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by lolaluv1(f): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2012
What a way to reason!
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Doulaye(m): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:
@OP... you ppl will never cease to amaze me,if the churches do something like that,you ppl will complain of heresy. Now they don‘t,you still demanding for it. Your types are the ones giving those churches reasons to brainwash and abuse you. SMH
Who tells u? When u no go comot for Lasgidi go see wetin de dey happen for other part of naija..Dopemu to V.I, bck 2 Dopemu...
I dn't imagine tins to put on NL jst for ppl to respond. This is the story that prompted this...

A friend of mine who recently got married in a state in North-central shared the ordeal that a popular orthodox, conservative church took him and his spouse
through. On filing for marriage at the lady's church as customary, they went through counseling as normal, and did the necessary medical tests as usual.
However, a week to the wedding, they were told that the lady would have to take a pregnancy test 3 DAYS TO THE WEDDING shocked Of which if found positive, then they wouldn't be allowed to have the marriage in the church (Can you imagine! U would see that this is a calculated attempt to cause disgrace if found wanton, after months of preparation. grin). It didn't stop there....

On hearing this news, my guy got so confused because just the other nite they did the tongolo wink, and of all days he skin-dove at the crucial moment of the cycle. He said the pastor had to ask if he was ok at the way he went pale when the news was divulged to them. When the test day arrived, they went to the private hospital of the church, for authenticity; it was the non-failing urine test! and guess what.... the nurse followed my guy's fiancee into the rest room to witness and observe her while providing the specimen for the test undecided When my friend queried this follow-up, he was told that some ladies have tried to deceive the church by bringing urine from their non-pregnant friends and would come out of the rest room as if it was their's cool. Anyway, to my friend's greatest relief, they tested negative.

This made me to think that if the church really wants to uphold the celestial law or whatever it is, let them try to be testing for virginity instead of pregnancy, all this show is hypocrisy. Dem no go even try am, because no wedding go take place for the church again for sure wink... maybe for underaged brides sha grin cool
Re: Why Not 'virginity Test' Before Marriage By Churchesrather Than 'pregnancy Test' by Exponental(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2012
Groom +bride + foetus (unborn baby). Marriage is groom+ bride.

Virginity test kee? Did d pastor n his wife pass d test themselves

(1) (Reply)

Can a guy be used? / What Is The Best Way To Prove To A Girl That You Love Her? / As A Man, Will U Ever Cheat On Ur Wife For Anytin If So Why, Nd If Not Why??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.