Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

He Is A Sanguine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is A Sanguine (1831 Views)

Sanguine Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is A Sanguine by nkywed(f): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2008
i have this friend who has proposed. but my problem is that he is a sangiune and u know they can do things u never imagine in public, while i am the shy type whenever i visit him he shouts and draws every attention to even the passers by. and i feel embarrased. I told him but he doesn't see anything wrong in it. My question is do sanguines make good husband? can they be calm? I am scared. sincere advise pls?
Re: He Is A Sanguine by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2008
which one be sanguine?
e be like say u never ready to marry
Re: He Is A Sanguine by chychy(f): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2008
My dear, check his temperament carefully. No one person has one temperament, he shd be a mixture of both sanguine and one other temperament. While the sanguine temperament may be dominant, he will have one or two more temperaments that are not so dominant. Yeah, sanguines can be loud and can enjoy attention but they are the most caring and down to earth pple i know. I'm one so i know.

My dear, if u love him, his temperament will mean nothing and with time u will be able 2 curb some of his excesses and vice versa.
Re: He Is A Sanguine by chychy(f): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2008
I aint married tho!

For more information i'd advice u 2 read Tim La Haye's "Why U Act d way u do"
Re: He Is A Sanguine by Delta007(m): 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2008
WTF is a sanguine abi na sardine? I'm thinking is that horrorshow horoscope rubbish. Na wa oh; how people can be sucked into believing that all 50million peeps born in January all over the world behave in the same way and have similar destinies is just mind buggling. No be only sardine; try geisha!
Re: He Is A Sanguine by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2008
Delta007:

WTF is a sanguine abi na sardine? I'm thinking is that horrorshow horoscope rubbish. Na wa oh; how people can be sucked into believing that all 50million peeps born in January all over the world behave in the same way and have similar destinies is just mind buggling. No be only sardine; try geisha!

erm. . . . i don't think Sagittarius is the same as sanguine. grin grin grin

@poster

any type of personality can make a good husband. The question here is do the both of you make a balance, or should i say do you think you compliment each other?
Re: He Is A Sanguine by emelumgini(f): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2008
The word sanguine means being cheerful and hopeful about the future. So i dont understand how come the poster doesn't like such a person or she has her own different meaning for this particular word in question. Meanwhile if u love the guy, go ahead and marry him and stop confusing yourself. Husband dey very scarce this days ooh.
Re: He Is A Sanguine by iice(f): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2008
At first i was like is that pasta? Then is it his color? Then i get it. . .temperament. But isn't it about being lively and spirited?
This one tire me ooo. . .

Like Naja said, do you guys compliment each other. . .
Re: He Is A Sanguine by Frando29(m): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2008
My dear, I am a bit of a sanguine. I  embarrass my fiancee like the way yours does to you in public. I think it has to do with my temper, but I am working on it and I am improving day by day. But mind you, we sanguines can be very caring and romantic. You can't get every thing you want in any individual. I suggest after every fit, you allow things to settle down and when probably he has forgotten about it, you gently tell him you were not happy with his behaviour the other day. Don't let it sound as if you are scolding him. I am sure with time he will begin to change for the better. Best of luck!
Re: He Is A Sanguine by earthrealm(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2008
lol
@poster, u are a lil confused about the meaning of sanguine,

look it up or google/wikipedia it.

then repost the thread,
we nairalanders will help u
Re: He Is A Sanguine by opuro(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2008
plz
na wetin be saguine abi sandine abi na saggitarius?
Re: He Is A Sanguine by chychy(f): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2008
i totally agree with Frando29.

No one is perfect and we all have to compromise @ some point. U love him, go 4 it girl or r u lookin 4 an xcuse 2 worry?
Re: He Is A Sanguine by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2008
opuro:

plz
na wetin be saguine abi sandine abi na saggitarius?

sanguine means a characteristic/aspect of personality. It's a lively confident cheerful person. Extroverts.
Re: He Is A Sanguine by Busta(f): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2008
Lol.

funny post, funny word "sangiune"
Re: He Is A Sanguine by Delta007(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2008
@Busta, sup with u? Are u a sardine sanguine? grin

I wonda how the poster arrived at the conclusion that the dude ate plenty sardines. U be doctor?
Re: He Is A Sanguine by Busta(f): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2008
Delta007:

@Busta, sup with u? Are u a sardine sanguine? grin

I wonda how the poster arrived at the conclusion that the dude ate plenty sardines. You be doctor?

lemmme consult ma dictionary for the meaning, I will get back to you on that note tongue
Re: He Is A Sanguine by opuro(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

sanguine means a characteristic/aspect of personality. It's a lively confident cheerful person. Extroverts.

nna na which one be extroverts abi extravaganze ?
Re: He Is A Sanguine by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2008
opuro:

nna na which one be extroverts abi extravaganze ?

erm. . . . . u wan make i explain dat one for you?

(1) (Reply)

Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting / Please Tell Me What I Should Do. / Refering To Your Car As Your Babe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.