Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Please Tell Me What I Should Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Tell Me What I Should Do. (1831 Views)

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not / Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:17am On Jun 13, 2009
Re: Is the cliche "Time Heals" really true?  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-281050.0.html

Now the loving guy I had lost because I was still missing my ex, i seem to want him now but it looks like he does not want again. I'm so frustrated because amongst all the guys, he was the one that was able to hold me after my ex and now I feel I have lost a wonderful guy. Should I just take my mind off him and maybe have the mind for someone else entirely? Pls help and advise on what to do?

This wonderful guy has liked me since but i kept bringing my ex in the matter that i loved my ex, he could wait for me to heal my heart but now it is like he has accepted and maybe moved on. I dont know what to do.
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by amebono11: 5:20am On Jun 13, 2009
i have told you before, this ex of yours will render your life useless, still missing a man dats cheated on you and told you that he has no feelings for you ,ís crazy

keep missing him, and may you continue to lose many good guy cos of him, until u r left old, grey, lonely and frustrated, then u will leanr to love with your head not ur heart
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:24am On Jun 13, 2009
,amebo no1:

i have told you before, this ex of yours will render your life useless, still missing a man dats cheated on you and told you that he has no feelings for you ,ís crazy

keep missing him, and may you continue to lose many good guy cos of him, until u r left old, grey, lonely and frustrated, then u will leanr to love with your head not ur heart

I have accepted I would not be with my ex again. This is emotions. do u think i like the fact i still have feelings and love my ex, no i do not like that but it is natural. Those are feelings. I want to love again but i do not want to deceive anyone that was why i told this guy to give me space to sort my head but it is like he has accepted it and moved on. I don't know if i should just forget this wonderful guy if he has or what?
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by 190: 5:25am On Jun 13, 2009
monicaa
U AGAIN, angry angry angry
I cant advice u 2 go commit sucide if not u leave me wit no choice! angry angry
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by 190: 5:27am On Jun 13, 2009
monicaa dis ur ex is gonna make ur life useless
have u seen him of recent
cant u see how happy he is witot u
wetin de worry u sef
na girls like u i de land beta slapps on 2 correct their sense 4 dem
4rm d way ure talking its like uve don countless abortions 4 dis guy
dats why u kant just leave him
u berra go apologise 2 dis ur new guy
b4 i open my eyes or else i go beat u black and blue
say yes sir! angry angry
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:27am On Jun 13, 2009
Do you all hate me? why? what have i done? I'm here talking of a wonderful guy i seem to have lost not my ex so pls advise me. Take it easy,pls.
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by amebono11: 5:28am On Jun 13, 2009
Monicaa:

I have accepted I would not be with my ex again. This is emotions. do u think i like the fact i still have feelings and love my ex, no i do not like that [b]but it is natura[/b]l. Those are feelings. I want to love again but i do not want to deceive anyone that was why i told this guy to give me space to sort my head but it is like he has accepted it and moved on. I don't know if i should just forget this wonderful guy if he has or what?
nope it is not natural to still love a man dat cheated on you, told u off ,and stores a girls pics on his fone, told u he has no feelings for u, never apologises when he offends you, IT IS DAMN WELL NOT NATURAL TO STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR A MAN WHO DOES NOT APPRECIATE A WOMAN,
monicaaa there are somethings a man will do to a woman that will make her drop d love she has for him, there is nothing like, it is natural
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:30am On Jun 13, 2009
Why i do not want to apologise because if he really cared, he would have known i was going through emotional torture, i told him about how much i loved my ex and all and I liked him but for me to give him my all, to give me time to sort my head but maybe he did not really get that. I did not even offend him, i was honest with him. We are friends and noce to each other but it seems that is where it ends that he has accepted and moved on.
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:32am On Jun 13, 2009
,amebo no1:

nope it is not natural to still love a man dat cheated on you, told u off ,and stores a girls pics on his fone, told u he has no feelings for u, never apologises when he offends you, IT IS DAMN WELL NOT NATURAL TO STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR A MAN WHO DOES NOT APPRECIATE A WOMAN,
monicaaa there are somethings a man will do to a woman that will make her drop d love she has for him, there is nothing like, it is natural

I do not love my ex again but I still remember him. I wish i was like you to make it easier for me. Maybe I should just forget this wonderful guy too and be on my own or, i do not know.
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by amebono11: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2009
did you tell the new guy wat ur ex did to u, the cheating and co?
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:35am On Jun 13, 2009
,amebo no1:

did you tell the new guy wat ur ex did to u, the cheating and co?

No i did not. I felt too humilated to tell him. I just told him we had problems and he broke up with me.
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by amebono11: 5:35am On Jun 13, 2009
what did u tell him about ur ex?
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:37am On Jun 13, 2009
Told him we had problems, he was not treating me well, that for me to move on, I needed time to sort my head but i did not want to lose him too.
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by 190: 5:38am On Jun 13, 2009
sharrap there monica
sharrap!
b4 i leave my 5 fingers on ur face! angry angry angry

if u do not love ur ex again den u wont involve him wit this ur new guy
who u de decieve! listen baby girl
dis ur new guy he had an ex
now tell me did he ever involve u in anyway wit that his ex of his
expect u dat kept winning like a hungry child,listen this ur new guy is sick
and tired of ur complaints and comparisms,he is a guy and hes a gentleman
u get luck say nor be sumbody like me u meet if not
ehhen i 4 deck u badly Bleep u on-top grin

all d same
please i de beg u abeg go bak 2 dis ur new guy
look @ him like a saviour,i know say na baba God de save person
bt God sent dis new guy 2 save u
b4 10am 2day saturday
carry ur tiny legs go him house go beg am!
explain tins giv am say ur ex break ur hart say make he no break urs
ok,do dat and com bak here and lemme know

dnt complain oh
u have till 10am dis mornin
u fit Bleep am on top sef 2 sweeten d garri! grin grin
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2009
190, we are not fighting. Begging him would make me look desperate. I told him how much i liked him but could not commit well because I was hurting too, that he should be here with me, that mayb with time, it would be better but it was like he felt I didn't like him which i did.
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by amebono11: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2009
does this new guy love you, when u lot were still togeda, did his actions show dat he loves u?
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:45am On Jun 13, 2009
Maybe he loved me like he said and I think he loved me though we did not go so deep to also see his true colors. His actions did, he is a sweet guy but i was only honest to him that my mind is not really right but i liked him, that for the main time, he should be patient with me, we could do things but at the same time, I'm healing myself. That he should not push me too much like maybe saying "I love you" and all, that in time it will be better, but he kept thinking i did not like him.
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by amebono11: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2009
u told him to give u enoff time, he left, u know why he did not come back? cos he felt u had no feelings for him, he thought he wouldnt stand a chance with you, and u might one day tell him, ' im sorry but im going back to my ex' and  u expect him to come wipe away ur tears when there is a probability dat u might never come to love him, and dat will hurt his feelings

if only u knew dat men r babies, u wouldnt even be complaining that he wasnt there for u
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by 190: 5:52am On Jun 13, 2009
monicaa
see u tin i have learnt 4rm u is that u neva agree ure wrong
ok well u have hurt this ur new guy
now what
what!

u wanna quit the relationship cos u feel he didnt stay by ur side
stay by ur side wen ure 100% fit
not all men has that patience ooh
notin is wrong with u
ur ex has since moved on
but ure here blaming ur new lover 4 not been by ur side
abeg make i comot here cos u don dey make me dey vex so!
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:53am On Jun 13, 2009
I guess i will just have to forget him too. He is lucky i was honest and not playing him, i even told him even of we are not together, i would not want to lose him and i want to love him best way with my whole mind but maybe God has something else for me so undecided
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by amebono11: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2009
if you still want him, go for him , go get him, we all make mistakes, a simple ' im sorry' will go a long way
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:55am On Jun 13, 2009
I don't blame my new lover. i was here actually asking what i should do because it seems he might have let go but i do not want to beg him or something but act normal. Beg him for what? to be with me? no. i'm only sad because i am beating myself i hope i did not lose a wonderful guy but at the same time God knows i was being honest with him and not playing him
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by 190: 5:56am On Jun 13, 2009
u see ur self

abeg nor come here again come complain again ever
cos ure even the problem ure running 4rm

i wan go sleep
i no sleep 4 nite
u don fockup!

leave him alone u hear
d guy simply dosent merit sm1 like u
angry angry
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 5:56am On Jun 13, 2009
Maybe one day i might have to swallow my pride and ask him if he still likes me but i am scared of rejection and that would be another matter on its own if he tells me no or he has someone else to my face. That is another issue which i am trying to avoid that's why i'm holding my guard up and hope it is the right thing.
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by amebono11: 5:58am On Jun 13, 2009
but if it were ur ex, u would have begged him and even compensated him with sex

it is your life, the dude deserves and apology atleast for not receiving an iota of love from u from the onset

you are not begging him to come back u r simply saying 'im sorry'

do whatever u like
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by amebono11: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2009
Monicaa:

Maybe one day i might have to swallow my pride and ask him if he still likes me but i am scared of rejection and that would be another matter on its own if he tells me no or he has someone else to my face. That is another issue which i am trying to avoid that's why i'm holding my guard up and hope it is the right thing.

he will be telling u he has someone else, im sure he will afterall ur pride made u stay away for long without saying sorry, do u really think he will be sitting there waiting for u, that guy deserves someone better
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by 190: 6:02am On Jun 13, 2009
hisses

@amebo
abeg leave her alone jare
she no know where de pain am!

hisses

she is the architect of her own misfortune if u ask me!
feelin 2 big 2 beg dis her new guy cos he didnt stay wit her
wen she rants abt her old guy
dis no be story na!
MAKE UNA LEAVE AM ALONE
she dosent knw what she wants! angry angry angry
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 6:03am On Jun 13, 2009
The difference was my ex and I were in a relationship, this person we were not into the so called relationship. He liked me and told me, it was more like friends getting to know each other. He wanted to go so deep which involoved every emotion and i told him i liked him, i am here but this is the problem, and still sorting my head. I did not tell him to go but not to push me too much. That was all.
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by amebono11: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2009
my only irritation here is dat, she used to apologise to her ex. d dude never used to apologise to her, infact she was practically begging him to stay with her, even ran out begging him in the street when he walked away from her, and shes talking about pride, wat pride? d one u messed up with ur ex or which one
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 6:06am On Jun 13, 2009
190, you are talking like this because you do not really understand very well. Beg? for what? I did not do anything wrong. So my crime was being honest with him that i liked him but i am hurting too and we should take things slow for now? it was not even up to 3 months i broke up with my ex, before i met him so how is that?
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by Monicaa: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2009
amebo1 looking back, i feel ashamed too, sometimes when in love we act foolishly, i admit, i did a lot of silly things but this new guy i did not do anything wrong to him. This is my personal thought thinking have i lost him? we r still friends but he does not disturb me as before for an intimate relationship, that was why i was thinking maybe he has moved on. What am i doing wrong here?
Re: Please Tell Me What I Should Do. by amebono11: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2009
ok monicaa here is my advice to you

DONT BEG THIS GUY, LEAVE HIM ALONE I BEG YOU IN GODS NAME, LEAVE HIM ALONE LET HIM MEET A BETTER GIRL, DONT BOTHER ABOUT HIM, YOUR FEELINGS FOR HIM WILL DIE DOWN, LIKE YOU SAID HE IS A NICE GUY, LET HIM MEET A NICE GIRL TOO, BUT DONT GO ABOUT CALLING GODS NAME AND ASKING HIM WHY HE LEFT; FORSOOK OR ABANDONED YOU, OR WHAT PLANS HE HAS FOR YOU, DONT EVEN SAY GOD HAS LEFT YOU ON YOUR OWN, COS IT TAKES AGES FOR GOD HIMSELF TO GIVE SOMEONE ANOTHER CHANCE IF THE PERSON MESSES OFF THE ONEY HE OR SHE IS GIVEN

this is my advice to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. / Is It Ok To Marry Ur Friends Ex / Rate My Looks In Percentage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.