Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val (2593 Views)

Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / KISSING TIPS: 5 Simple Rules To Follow To Be A Great Kisser / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by Ninjabyte(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2008
French Kissing tips

This is a guide to basic kissing, i.e. you learn the basics and get the basics right, then experiment and try different styles and more advanced techniques.

The basics

1. Brush your teeth, get a good bath, nicely groomed and clean and fresh, before meeting the other person. There's nothing worse than kissing the rear end of a garbage truck

2. Get into a comfortable position - you can't kiss if your back feels like it's gonna break. Suggestion - Sit side by side on a comfy sofa.

3. Hold your lover , firmly but gently - don't cause pain. Suggestion would be to hold the shoulders, the neck or gently on the side of the face, one side or both sides.

4. Move your faces closer. Don't bump noses. Suggestion would be the guy angle his face slightly so you don't bump noses.

5. Kiss gently, normal closed lips kissing, and close your eyes. Closing your eyes increases the sensations you feel, and also sets the mood.

6. Continue kissing gently. Get comfortable with simple closed lips, lip-to-lip kissing before going anywhere else.

7. If fine till here, tentatively, slowly and lightly draw your tongue across the other person's lips.

8. Chances are from here, if the other person lightly parts her tongue, slowly explore the other person's tongue in a light licking motion.

9. The tongue has a very sensitive surface, which is why tongue to tongue is the essence of french kissing.

10. After you've tried lightly licking the other person's tongue, you can try sucking on it, wrestling with it ( see if you can hold it to the floor of her mouth ) and other things like that.

11. Explore the other areas of the mouth. Especially the roof of the mouth. Lightly lick, or tickle the area with your tongue.

12. Don't bite. whatever you do, don't bite.

13. Don't swing your tongue round and round like a windmill. Explore lightly, don't drill your way through.

14. Breathe through your nose. Breathe through your nose. I say again, breathe through your nose.

15. Follow so far? You can lightly use your hands too, lightly rubbing the other person. Suggestions, along the waist, along the back, the arms, especially the inside of the arm, the neck, maybe running your fingers through her hair. Again, don't cause pain.

16. Continue kissing.
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by babycool(f): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2008
Hmmmmm,

Are you Simi's twin brother?

Nice work though! cheesy
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by mmonwuba(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2008
nice work. please i need an online shop where i can buy roses for my girlfriend and pay with interswitch card. any ideas?
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by chychy(f): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2008
yeah, r u simi's twin?

@ babycool, u got it right.

I have so missed Simibrazil's posts.
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by iice(f): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2008
Thank you for the post!
Give some people chance to learn. . .all those ones that will chop your lips off, drill your mouth and pour saliva into your mouth say na kiss dem dey kiss grin grin

I detest bad kissers grin grin
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by Ninjabyte(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2008
I wish i knew who this Simi is/was. Considering the foregoing. i sure wud love to say yes to your question, so why dont we just assume that i am.

Thanks anyway guys. Mo later

Hmm, i feel u iice. Looks like u've had plenty bad experiences.
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by iice(f): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2008
Ohhhh not necessarily bad experiences Ninjabyte. . .just disappointing ones cheesy cheesy
You see those gorgeous lips and mouth and think, ooohh yeah, then bam! what da hell? all that to waste! Travesty i tell ye grin grin

BTW simi posts usually in the sexuality section. . .tutorials too for many cheesy cheesy
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by rockiedink(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2008
yeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

i need tutorials o!!! any available lecturers? grin grin grin
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by Ninjabyte(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2008
And Remember folks

The French kiss does NOT consist of sticking out your tongue or simply blasting a tongue into someone else's mouth,

If you're kissing someone and their lips are NOT parted or parting slowly during your kisses - they probably do NOT want to French Kiss.

If your partner is also ready to try the French Kiss, you will feel:
a) their lips part slightly;
b) their tongue against yours.

If you don't get the desired response, then it's best to back off, as opposed to 'forcing your tongue down their throat', as you may have heard bad French Kissing described.

There's not much worse than an insensitive person with an intrusive tongue. And there are fewer things LESS romantic than a French Kiss when you're either not ready for it or don't want it at all.

More Hints to Know When Your Partner is Ready

The KEY to the French Kiss - Sensitivity!

Not lip sensitivity - but sensitivity to your partner, is probably the most important part of the French kiss. Remember that although you may be ready and willing, they may not be. Although it's not unheard of to talk about something like French kissing before trying it together, non-verbal clues are much more common.

Your partner will SIGNAL you,

They'll let you know if they're ready or not.
For example: He's ready to go - but is she?

It really doesn't look as if she's giving him the go-ahead signal.
No parted lips - no tongue exposure - and she's not leaning into the kiss,
He'd do better to slow down and use soft, gentle kisses.

There are some obvious (and not so obvious) signs that someone is ready for the French kiss:

# Longer, slow kisses indicate the person may be ready to try a more passionate kiss,
# Slightly parted lips, or look for an increase in how wide your partner's lips are parted,
# Any tongue exposure, before or during the kiss,
# 'Deep' kissing, where the lips find their way deeper between the partner's,
# 'Moister' kissing- again, look for a change in kissing 'style'.

Ultimately, kissing is an art, not a science. Try it, follow your instincts - take it slowly, and you'll find out what you and your partner enjoy and don't enjoy along the way.

Your kissing preferences will change over time depending on your experience, the situation and your partner.

The more you kiss, the better you get at it - happy practicing.
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by rockiedink(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2008
i still need the tutorials o!!!

any willing tutors?
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by Bizl4Rizl(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2008
Load of HOGWASH !!!

Kissing tutorials my a$$ - u either know how to kiss or not! Period!
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by mmonwuba(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2008
Bizl4Rizl:

Load of HOGWASH !!!

looks like ur bad ass very bad at the work.

ninjabyte, i have just printed a copy of this article and ill keep it by my side as i kiss grin
nice one
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by babycool(f): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2008
Since i have no one to kiss, what do i practice with? sad
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by mmonwuba(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2008
babycool:

Since i have no one to kiss, what do i practice with? sad

do u want to borrow me? grin
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2008
hmmmmmmm. . . . . .
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by tommyex(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2008
Nice lecture guy.
I love d time u spent,at least i wont force no babe 2 kiss anymore,lol

But this SIMIBRAZIL sef,every1 seems to respect her,was she some angel or what??I beg some1 answer oo,every1 will be lyk 'if simi was ere. . .'.na so she good reach?
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by babycool(f): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2008
mmonwuba:

do u want to borrow me? grin

A bowl of vanilla and chocolate ice cream would be worth practing on, can you get me some? grin
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by Delta007(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2008
Dunno the point of this thread, but one can safely conclude that iice has been sampled several times.

@iice, i hope ur mouth is still intact.
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by tommyex(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2008
funny dude
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by rockiedink(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2008
Bizl4Rizl:

Load of HOGWASH !!!

aproko!!! wetin be ya own? na you i dey ask for tutorial? beta people like iice and babycool and lamidebaby no talk, you come open that ya stinking mouth wey be like sagamu-benin expressway in a state of absolute disrepair to come dey yarn dust! yuou better go and buy some daily need toothpasteremember the advert back in the eighties? and do it or else no wants to even think of doing it with you.

ode oshi, idiot, omugo, oponu, omo-to-yi-o-gbon; eni tá na'wo le lori to tun ra chalk. wooo, no let me finish you for here o! just take ya time.
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by Ninjabyte(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2008
Hmm na wa ooo. Na only kiss we dey talk about ooo. See as kasala come dey happen. If we begin yarn about the next step nko?
Abeg Bizl4Rizl, if ur galfriend don already classify ur case as "No Hope", no come dey poor sand sand for other people garri u hear. Better go back to the basics and start from scratch. Try ur pillow for starters.
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by chychy(f): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2008
2 d poster that is asking 4 tutorial, isn't this enuff or u want practicals?

i think that when kissing, u follow ur instincts but it sure gets better with practice.
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by creamdream: 1:44am On Feb 16, 2008
h,mmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val by iice(f): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2008
Delta007:

Dunno the point of this thread, but one can safely conclude that iice has been sampled several times.

@iice, i hope your mouth is still intact.

Laughin ma frozen butt off grin grin grin Oh lawdy lawd! 'Where dreams may lie' grin grin grin
And into a box i get shoved grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Prefer To Sing In The Bathroom? / What Would You Say Are Reasonable Grounds For Divorce? / Why Are Women So Angry When Outsmarted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.