Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Unban Slimghost Mukina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unban Slimghost Mukina (984 Views)

To Seun & Mukina, Look Into This And Correct Please. / Bill Seeking To Unban Use Of Tinted-Glass Pass Second Reading In Senate. / Front Page Should Be Renamed Mukina Page! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unban Slimghost Mukina by alexchiny: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2012
Just because my hommy questioned your morality as a MOD, you shamefully banned him. As a MOD, you should be neutral and also condemn any form of tribalism and not aligning with a particular tribe. Once again, unban SLIMGHOST cuz he so told u the truth. rubbish
Re: Unban Slimghost Mukina by cjrane: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
alexchiny: Just because my hommy questioned your morality as a MOD, you shamefully banned him. As a MOD, you should be neutral and also condemn any form of tribalism and not aligning with a particular tribe. Once again, unban SLIMGHOST cuz he so told u the truth. rubbish

If you guys are tired of the double standards on tribalism here, then we need to leave here and join serious sites that will tolerate the real issues Nigeria is facing being discussed in a fair mature environment. Don't beg thugs to allow you post. I am glad they are killing the site by being very tribalistic. If people don't post different opinions here, why would anyone want to come here to hear what they already heard before?

I always wondered why people like Ileke -Idi,Eko-ile and Dayokanu will have liberty to post offensive lies and open threads clearly aimed at creating more enmity between yoruba and igbo particularly and indeed other groups in Nigeria without being banned, but if you say kpim about yoruba, banning for 6 months ! Until i learnt about the tribe of the mods,thus i stopped expecting better.

Mukina, abi you dey hear? na you do pass. Abeg, Slow down small for non-yoruba,They are also your countrymen,even though you don't know their destiny and yours are actually tired together.The more they post,the more you deeply understand the issues holding Nigeria back from being a global power. If you have a situation that other Nigerians expect you to be objective,you must live above board to prove Nigeria can be better.If you must ban people,apply the same rule fairly across the board. Afterall,irrespective of what we say,our prayer is to raise better leaders for our secretly beloved country. We no get another one.that is the painful fact.
The tribalist may also ban me for telling them the truth, na una sabi ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unban Slimghost Mukina by SlyIg(f): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
For how long is the ban? Forward all complains to my email box table and i shall see to it as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Igbomina’s In Kwara And Osun Demand A Separate State / El-rufai Cannot Be A Religious Bigot,he Worships In My Church – Tunde Bakare / Boko Haram: Northerners Still Ready To Fight For Nigeria’s Unity, Jerry Gana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.