Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season (1977 Views)

The Best Non-alcoholic Wine To Buy For A Girl This Season / Who Needs A Girl This Bad??? / How To Seduce A Girl! This Will Have Any Girl Turned On Within Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Top Eight things you would probably encounter with a Nigerian Girl within the ending of december.

1) All Nigerian Girls я 100% likely 2 go on new weaves
Between now and 30th please place emphasis on a hair stylist saloon close 2 you- you would probably notice a triple amount of Nigerian Girls going to-fix their various hair

2) All Nigerian Girls are 100% most likely 2be seen in various gatherings, beer parlours, clubs and hotel rooms before the-end of the-month, if you doubt me then how about you go out for an evening walk and watch these beautiful creatures in these afformentioned places doing nothing more than chatting the-evening away, drinking beer, liquor or even ogogoro

3) 98% of Nigerian Girls are most likely 2ask their man for xmas shopping for either xmas clothes or new year clothes,mary kay or those ashawo don get uniform outfits

4) 90% of Nigerian Girls are most likely 2break up with you during the-next 25days to-apologize from January 5th that they didn't know what they were doing

5) Most Nigerian Girls are most likely seen patronizing chemist and hospitals over abortion pills and related drugs over the-next 30day period

6) Most Nigerian Girls are likely to-tell you they are going off visiting their uncles in anambra, lagos, abuja or even benue state and during that period they would most likely not be easily reached on phone

7) Most Nigerian girls are expected 2 stylishly tell you that they need 50K to- 100K just to- change their wardrobe and when you stylishly frown at them -expect them to-laugh over it and ignore your calls till 15th January 2013

8 ) You are most likely to-buy heaven and earth for a nigerian girl these festive period but expect nothing more than boxers and singlet from them in return

Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Booty4me: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
190-the-clown:
Top seven things you would probably encounter with a Nigerian Girl within the ending of december.

Between now and 30th please place emphasis on a hair stylist saloon close 2 you- you would probably notice a triple amount of Nigerian Girls going to-fix their various hair

2) All Nigerian Girls are 100% most likely 2be seen in various gatherings, beer parlours, clubs and hotel rooms before the-end of the-month, if you doubt me then how about you go out for an evening walk and watch these beautiful creatures in these afformentioned places doing nothing more than chatting the-evening away, drinking beer, liquor or even ogogoro

3) 98% of Nigerian Girls are most likely 2ask their man for xmas shopping for either xmas clothes or new year clothes,mary kay or those ashawo don get uniform outfits

4) 90% of Nigerian Girls are most likely 2break up with you during the-next 25days to-apologize from January 5th that they didn't know what they were doing

5) Most Nigerian Girls are most likely seen patronizing chemist and hospitals over abortion pills and related drugs over the-next 30day period

6) Most Nigerian Girls are likely to-tell you they are going off visiting their uncles in anambra, lagos, abuja or even benue state and during that period they would most likely not be easily reached on phone

7) Most Nigerian girls are expected 2 stylishly tell you that they need 50K to- 100K just to- change their wardrobe and when you stylishly frown at them -expect them to-laugh over it and ignore your calls till 15th January 2013

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by NessaFresh(f): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
I just discovered u only talk about nigerian girls...u got problems with ur country girls?

1 Like

Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
NessaFresh: I just discovered u only talk about nigerian girls...u got problems with ur country girls?

No - why angry angry
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 3direct: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time for all this. undecided

Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Na wa,and u know all this because?
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 2sexy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Bro, I think it is high time you stopped all these and channel your energy to something much more productive...

Heart break is common in any relationship and I know that most guys are always at the receiving ends, but please put a stop to all this chastising of our Nigerian girls... Please.

I have been hurt but that does not mean I should give up. The proportion of girls who get hurt in a relationship is small compared to the male and no thanks to the fact they feel they have so many options.

Seriously, you have to stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by slimchi2k2(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
is only GOD know wat Nigeria girl has done to u,
yesterday u claim them finish ur drink today another topic,190 why dis hate? seriously ain't judge because of people u ve been wit,there're nt the same
even here u can still find the best woman

1 Like

Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
angry angry
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
2sexy: Bro, I think it is high time you stopped all these and channel your energy to something much more productive...

Heart break is common in any relationship and I know that most guys are always at the receiving ends, but please put a stop to all this chastising of our Nigerian girls... Please.

I have been hurt but that does not mean I should give up. The proportion of girls who get hurt in a relationship is small compared to the mail and no thanks to the fact they feel they have so many options.

Seriously, you have to stop it.
Who told u he was heart broken. And what happens to freedom of speech?
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Shugamania(f): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
undecided
You need a shrink 190, you need to be purged of this obsession.
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Shugamania: undecided
You need a shrink 190, you need to be purged of this obsession.

Purge me out of it grin grin
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
tpacalipse: Who told u he was heart broken. And what happens to freedom of speech?

Nice question- please help me ask him
Its all over the-news
Can't a brother share 2save other anymore angry
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Shugamania(f): 1:07am On Dec 08, 2012
190-the-clown:

Purge me out of it grin grin

Not me, go find exorcist.
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Mynd44: 5:49am On Dec 08, 2012
190!!!!
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by ektbear: 5:55am On Dec 08, 2012
Lmao smiley
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 6:29am On Dec 08, 2012
Mynd_44: 190!!!!

embarassed embarassed
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2012
I guess the poster has sisters also so they are not excluded.

1 Like

Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2012
amourpure: I guess the poster has sisters also so they are not excluded.

I guess so too undecided
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by slimchi2k2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
me three
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
grin grin
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Osareime(f): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
190-the-clown:
Top Eight things you would probably encounter with a Nigerian Girl within the ending of december.

8 ) You are most likely to-buy heaven and earth for a nigerian girl these festive period but expect nothing more than boxers and singlet from them in return

This post is soooo dumb!
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
^Just like you grin grin
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Mynd44: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
190-the-clown:
^Just like you grin grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
Nice one @OP smiley
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Rocktation(f): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hehe. Clowning around as always.
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
You need to come out and tell us which Nigerian girl turned u into this monster you are! You really need to.
Meanwhile, your bad experience has been a good thing cos no other Naija girl should have to deal with u
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Temi231(f): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
Smh for 190.
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
What is the problem tHis time these girls angry
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Rocktation: Hehe. Clowning around as always.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Rocktation: Hehe. Clowning around as always.
How dare you insult 190? Abeg park well oooo
Re: Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season by 190theclown: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
How dare you insult 190? Abeg park well oooo

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Dont Need Condom!there’s A New Female Condom Dat Dissolves Inside The Body / Warning To Nigerian Girls. / Yah! Give This Kiss A Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.