Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. (1294 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by lasheez(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Within the last one month,I have noticed the way guys confidently post their pictures and claim to be handsome,sexy,tallest,best physic and even debate about the colour of their skins.Pls ladies what is ur defination of a handsome dude and pls help put a stop to some persons thought process.These days with the way guys post their pictures,we are confused of what the defination of "Hansome is"
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by Daughterzion(f): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2014
Na so dem dey talk my brother
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by coolzeal(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2014
It has come to my understanding that,
People with high self confidence and low self esteem will strive at what they are good at because that is how we earn love and attention. Anyway, there's nothing wrong in self admiration tho too much of it is kinda creepy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by Daughterzion(f): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2014
That does no meam they should advertise their beauty
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Everyone is handsome and beautifully made..they can claim to be handsome in their respective perspectives.
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by marieolae(f): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Everything is about your self esteem
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by iamord(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2014
Arva: Everyone is handsome and beautifully made..they can claim to be handsome in their respective perspectives.

Loving your braids and looks as a whole
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by ERCROSS(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2014
R they eva gonna change...
Jst give dem small time now,
U go c another kind of their thread..
Low-self esteemed dudes.

@ tosyne2much.
I tink dat guy Above ^^^ is practicing woman wrappering ooo..
Abeg help me preach to him.
grin
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by justmag(m): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Arva: Everyone is handsome and beautifully made..they can claim to be handsome in their respective perspectives.

Very Well said!! like they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by Ivanspring(f): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2014
The guy i consider handsome may not be handsome to Titi, Ekaete, Deola, or Nnenna.

1) Some like them short while some like them tall.
2) Some like them fair while some like them dark.
3) Some like them with big nose, while some like them with small nose.
4) Some like them with bushy brows while some like them with thin brows.
5) Some like them with kpomo lips, while some like them full and yet another will still like them with small lips.
6) Some like them with skin cut, while some like them with low cut, yet another will still like them in cornrows, dreads or curls.
7) Some like them with sixpacks, while some like them chubby and yet another will like them extra large.
cool Some like them Old, while some like them young.
9) Some like them with flat a$$, while some like them with chubby a$$.
10) Some like them with flat head, while some like them with square head, and yet another will still like them with round head.

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by tosyne2much(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2014
ERCROSS: R they eva gonna change...
Low-self esteemed dudes.

@ tosyne2much.
grin
hahahahahaha egbon na you draw my attention to this oooo... Make we ban am ?
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by lawrenceunaa: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2014
one man's food is another mans poison.mr handsome to mrs A isn't so to mrs B
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2014
justmag:

Very Well said!! like they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" grin
Yeah.
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2014
iamord:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by ERCROSS(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahaha egbon na you draw my attention to this oooo... Make we ban am ?
Damn it..
U read my mind..
He deserves d award..
12 month ban. grin grin
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2014
iamord:

Sharap dere, woman wrapper. Because sey you see (f) u quickly go check her profile pix. Thunder roast ur left yansh for you.
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by iamord(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2014
assfreak:

Sharap dere, woman wrapper. Because sey you see (f) u quickly go check her profile pix. Thunder roast ur left yansh for you.

Have you eaten today?
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by destante(f): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Lol I should come up with a fun benchmark thread on this tonight. cool
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2014
iamord:

Have you eaten today?

Ogbeni, by the time dem don use you clean yansh finish, no come here come open useless thread sey nl babes no get respect because na mouth I go take destroy u. I don talk my own. He who get ears, make he hear.
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by iamord(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2014
ERCROSS: R they eva gonna change...
Low-self esteemed dudes.

@ tosyne2much.
grin

Lol!! Blackmail
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by iamord(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahaha egbon na you draw my attention to this oooo... Make we ban am ?

Choi! Na so I commit reach.

Remember

He who is without sin should cast the first stone!
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by tosyne2much(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2014
iamord:

Choi! Na so I commit reach.

Remember

He who is without sin should cast the first stone!
let he who is not a woman wrapper cast the first stone grin
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by iamord(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2014
tosyne2much: let he who is not a woman wrapper cast the first stone grin

Hehehe!!!
My nigga!!!
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by naijaboiy: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2014
iamord:

I don catch you here again grin
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by iamord(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

*it wasn't me*

*throws slippers and runs!*
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by naijaboiy: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2014
iamord:

*it wasn't me*

*throws slippers and runs!*
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by ERCROSS(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2014
iamord:

Lol!! Blackmail
Lolz...
Busted...
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by chelseabmw(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by beckyomas(f): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2014
Yea yea, beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder, so we can stop arguing now.
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by beckyomas(f): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

bia naijaboiy, so you are in uniben abi?
Anyway, after you win, you go buy beer o even though say i no vote.
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by naijaboiy: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

bia naijaboiy, so you are in uniben abi?
Anyway, after you win, you go buy beer o even though say i no vote.
yes o I dey uniben.

Try vote for me na make we drink the beer together cheesy
Re: Ladies On Nairaland Pls Help The Guys Who Think They Are Handsome. by beckyomas(f): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

yes o I dey uniben.

Try vote for me na make we drink the beer together cheesy
ok no wahala, that's if my vote wil make you win, you know you have plenty fans. Goodluck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Really Advisable To Start A New Relationship Right After A Break Up? / She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her / Help. She's Cursed To Be A Spinster Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.