Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Online Small Scale Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Small Scale Importation Business (1465 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Is Small Scale Importation Still LUCRATIVE ? / How To Start Small Scale Importation Business With As Low As N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Small Scale Importation Business by dav8id(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
Online small scale importation business has to do with any kind of product/ goods importing in a small quantity..

there are lot of thread here on this forum section that teach and answer question on small scale online importation business .. I remember when i started a thread with the title HOW PROFITABLE TO IMPORT UK USED LAPTOP AND MOBILE PHONE. I also remember the kind of respond i got from that thread.to the instead some pple address me as a scammer while some said am the owner of the cliamed site. But uptill now ,none come up here and say that i scam him in the process of following my tips and guid on used laptop importation business.thats mean everyone that grap my UK USED IMPORTATION LAPTOP AND PHONE tips really get values of their money. That's by the way. Let get back to our main topic.
I will like to salute all contributors on a thread IMPORTATION MAKE EASIER..YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH.

It hardly when you mention importation business and u wil nt get a respond.when the discussion continue 95% will be figuring a particular site eg aliexpress ,alibaba or dhgate. Yes, that make my job easier. Now there is a big secret behind the so-alibaba.com that most people did'nt figure out..UPDATE...PLS THOSE THAT GRAP MY USED LAPTOP IMPORT TIPS should contact me something new came up.

Now,we'll get the idea of importing and some even started importing. but there is some challenges that we also need to address.example,..

marketing idea, how to raise a starup capital, type and kind of goods to order.

Yes.many will say ,advertise on facebook and others social media or forum. How far did to go to build trust between you and your buyer that will make them buy your product or goods?..it take you 1 month before you sold 2 laptop? Hey!that's a west of time and it's no sweetable to you as a business individual.
What can of profit you make in your importation business? Can you say confidently that your profit is able to take care of you and even help your family or friend? Of course NO. If u can only sell 1 to 2 laptop in a month. Your may YES if you are the type that can sell ur goods even before they arrive or you already have someone you are constantly supplying to.

What grade did your online small scale importation business skill take you to? Did your skill make pple recommend you to their frds and family?.

On 22 dec.2012 i will be hosting a practical seminar at LAFIA THE STATE CAPITAL OF NAS.STATE. And it's being sponsor by a senator representing the state. Lafia is my home town. I currently live in BWARI ,ABUJA. i just (today) got a supplying contract of a desktop computer by the area council chairman. Am supplying 40 pics.but i have to supply 10 PICS as sample...

Marketing means alot on this kind of business, startup capital also means alot...

Before i forget here are some few iteam you can cosider importing.,

SOLAR CHARGER FOR PHONE AND LAPTOP, ANDRIOD PC TABLET, USED LAPTOP, USED PHONE( smart phone) USED IPAD, SHEOS, WRISTWATCH,MP3 and 4 PLAYER, LED FLASHING LIGHT OR TORCHLIGHT. This and many more..

Is not too late to increase your importation skills.cos you need to knw the qualities of goods you're importing in order to give your customers the values of their money...never see yourself as just an ordinary online importer but see yourself as someone that can import a full container loaded with goods in a nearest future....

Finally. You can increase your importation skill by joining me on my UNREVEALED 100% IMPORTATION SECRET. You will never ask any question on importation issue again when you join me.cos every secret you suppose to know on small scale online importation business will be reveal all.

are you a bigginer? Do you want to start small scale online importation?.You can do yourself good by joining now and start making money importing goods...

Am going to reveal the BIG SECRET OF SUCCESS THAT HANG ON ALIBABA AND MANY tips u never heard before.

join now..it's not free sha.. FEE apply ....

Regard
Re: Online Small Scale Importation Business by Christambasador: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pls edit ur post. Gbaguan plenty well well. And it will be better if u are more specific. Thx
Re: Online Small Scale Importation Business by dav8id(m): 12:50am On Dec 07, 2012
Christambasador: Pls edit ur post. Gbaguan plenty well well. And it will be better if u are more specific. Thx
thank's man. NOTED
Re: Online Small Scale Importation Business by dav8id(m): 12:55am On Dec 07, 2012
@all Sorry i did nt reply some of your email,cos i think is good to reply here.
Yes the toturial include the importation of UK USED LAPTOP AND MOBILE PHONE.
Re: Online Small Scale Importation Business by Bayils(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
dav8id: @all Sorry i did nt reply some of your email,cos i think is good to reply here.
Yes the toturial include the importation of UK USED LAPTOP AND MOBILE PHONE.

Mr_dav,
Ve really being following yθur thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1113725/importation-make-easier.ask-question-here/ i must admit yθu're really doing a Very great job in exposing some basic hidden facts as regards this mini importation biz which i δo sincerely appreciate' pls i think it's rather imperative to shot u a personal Mail on this' though ve got some knowledge but still think i really neeδ in venturing deeply into this biz this very time around' σk δo expect My mail. Tnx brov #Bless!!
Re: Online Small Scale Importation Business by dav8id(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Bayils:
Mr_dav,
Ve really being following yθur thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1113725/importation-make-easier.ask-question-here/ i must admit yθu're really doing a Very great job in exposing some basic hidden facts as regards this mini importation biz which i δo sincerely appreciate' pls i think it's rather imperative to shot u a personal Mail on this' though ve got some knowledge but still think i really neeδ in venturing deeply into this biz this very time around' σk δo expect My mail. Tnx brov #Bless!!
you are always wlcm. There are more secret to be reveal just like the gadget in picture below. Pple wil beg u to buy it from u I SWEAT TO GOD

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Guv, Cant Atms Dispense N100; N200; N500 As Well As The Usual N1,000? / My 10 Most Powerful Secrete Of Making Money Online / Cab Business In Port Harcourt: How Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.