Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) (28634 Views)

How Dogs Ate Boy Alive....! / World's Fattest Man, Ricky Ate Himself To Death  while Battling To Loose Weight. / Urgent Attention! What To Do To Someone That Ate Detergent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by seunajia: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
honeric01: 625LBS, that's like 7-10 of me put together.

shocked Check again sir.
7x=625lbs; x=89lbs ~= 40.5kg an adult male? undecided

If 10x=625lbs; x=62.5lbs ~=28.3kg undecided

She's approx 3 of me put together.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Ndoz(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dygeasy: Did she enter the guiness book of record?
ask google

1 Like

Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
carletta: So....wat part of her body did she eat?

LMAO. the title can be confusing to not so smart people grin but seriously i doubt this was out of over-feeding. na she chop pass? it must have been some illness, perhaps Elephantiasis!
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by treasureboy09(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
crispgg: I remember this woman.

There was a show about her on DSTV some time ago, I think last year. Doctors were making attempts to get her lose some weight prior to doing much needed surgery. But that woman was totally non cooperative, she would be screaming at her daughters to get her snacks and junk food. Her doctors would come into the house and start packing out junk food and drinks from her she hid them in her room. Her older daughters would refuse to get them for her but she always managed to get the last daugther to get it for her.Very emotional..., it was a serious addiction, if her screaming and getting angry failed to make her daughters get her junk food, she would start pleading and crying. She even called the cops on her daughters once.she would be crying, her daughters would cry too. Her last daughter is the most beautiful of the lot. I remember her singing and dancing for her mum towards the end of the programme and the woman was smiling.

Its totally unfortunate that she did'nt make it.

100% correct.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by somegirl1: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
honeric01: 625LBS, that's like 7-10 of me put together.

you weigh between 28 and 41kg? shocked shocked
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
How did she fit in that coffin, was she butchered first?
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by tomakint: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
A once cute lady, all of a sudden grown to be 'something else'! What a wasted life of a beautiful life!!! cry
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by bolaino(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
AjanleKoko: A bit of an irreverent statement to make . . . but aren't they supposed to be starving in Haiti?
lwkmd, for pete's sake show some respect for the people of haiti, but I'll give it to u, u have some real crazy ish going on in ur head boy, lol
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by pimplucious: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
carletta: So....wat part of her body did she eat?

Lmao
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Beync(f): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
shocked dis is abnormal
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by BlueMurder(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pity
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
strange objects flying this days on nairaland....

1 Like

Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Coldfaya(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
I thought she ate herself. Op give ur stories correct heading abeg.
She was a phyne woman sha. Rip to d dead
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Kezzy24(f): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sad one!
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2012

There was a show about her on DSTV some time ago, I think last year. Doctors were making attempts to get her lose some weight prior to doing much needed surgery. But that woman was totally non cooperative, she would be screaming at her daughters to get her snacks and junk food. Her doctors would come into the house and start packing out junk food and drinks from her she hid them in her room. Her older daughters would refuse to get them for her but she always managed to get the last daugther to get it for her.Very emotional..., it was a serious addiction, if her screaming and getting angry failed to make her daughters get her junk food, she would start pleading and crying. She even called the cops on her daughters once.she would be crying, her daughters would cry too. Her last daughter is the most beautiful of the lot. I remember her singing and dancing for her mum towards the end of the programme and the woman was smiling.

Yeah, I watched her episode on TLC. She was very very uncooperative, her addiction was that terrible.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by funkymedina: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Oh! I watched the documentary about her. She was such a lively woman but had a serious addiction. She will emotionally hunt her daughters till they brought food for her. Very pretty girls, they really love thier mum. Its so sad. Its an addiction stop insulting her, some of you that drink like buffoons and smoke like idiots are no different from her. Your all killing urselfs albiet slowly. You can do without drugs, cigaretts and alcohol but u cant do without food, you have to eat it everyday .. Let her find peace now. She was one stubborn lady grin I pray God comfort her lovely girls.

*This is a real human being with a family so shut ur judgemental traps cause if ur life story is put out i am sure lots of u are no better*
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by pendusky(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
Agbo2:

Your hole body for real!
Nawa oh! U self team am english na...might be he is hole... grin
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
my Good God.
gush....am shocked.
dis size na wa ooooo.

if it was to be naija the whole family will go to babalawo, dibia etc to find who did it to her. hey chei this is damm too much.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
fat industry
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by luluosas(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
What was responsible for this fatness? Too much.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by redsun(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
What a lot waste for the worms to feed down there if she was buried. I bet they will feast on her carcass for years to come.

I dont feel sorry for slobs that eats themselves to death,just like junkies,alcoholics and religious zealots. If something is not good for you,you stop it.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by linearity: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
OP, that coffin was a stock picture, right? except she lost some weight at the last moment, I do not see her fitting into that regular sized coffin.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Leadn(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
I wouldn't even wish this kinda death to Diezani, Otedollar and co... it's rather horrific! lipsrsealed
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by tinuolababy(f): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
afam4eva: This has got to be a disease.

exactly my thought when i saw the pictures.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
ItsModella:
Yeah, I watched her episode on TLC. She was very very uncooperative, her addiction was that terrible.
very sad
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by yinkard4me(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2012

There was a show about her on DSTV some time ago, I think last year.
is DSTV a tv channel?? Get some education. U hear?
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by yinkard4me(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2012

Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by yinkard4me(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2012

Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by KokoBeware: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
FAST FOOD!!!
The guy that snuck the 'S' into that word must be a genius.....

2 Likes

Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
o ma se o!
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Cold faya: I thought she ate herself. Op give ur stories correct heading abeg.
She was a phyne woman sha. Rip to d dead

"Eating herself to death" is not to be taken in the literal term..
She obviously didnt eat herself.. It means she overeating led to her death..
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by omenziate(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hmmmm, hope her spirit no go fat like dis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Obvious Signals Your Body Needs Help / Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? / Top 10 Most Damaging Brain Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.