Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) (28635 Views)

How Dogs Ate Boy Alive....! / World's Fattest Man, Ricky Ate Himself To Death  while Battling To Loose Weight. / Urgent Attention! What To Do To Someone That Ate Detergent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by smartg(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
I so much pity this woman, sure she never prayed for this kind thing in her life
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by UyiIredia(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
I fe open my mouth when I see the lady. Choi ! shocked See as she big.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by crispgg: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
yinkard4me: is DSTV a tv channel?? Get some education. U hear?

Hi Yinkard4me

Normally, I just ignore posts such as yours 'cos peeps like you are not worth responding to.

I hate it when people insult others on public forums just because they are able to conceal their identity.

It's obvious you are one of the jobless r'tards on Nairaland who have nothin' doing but look for others to insult on the forum.

A little advice for you "boy". Do not type anything before your brain boots and develops the capacity to process it. And next time, try and be a little more respectful, if you don't like what others write, you can always ignore it or ask that the mods take it down.

2 Likes

Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by fankasibe: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dis is why i no dey date fat ladies, dem fit expand at any time. I dey fear orobo.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by fankasibe: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
Me: driver!! Apply ur brake
driver: oga why na?
Me: don't u see we ar heading to d part of distruction.
Driver: oga but na only fat girls dey for dat area
Me: those ar d agents of man distruction. Now U-turn.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
baby_123:
Why do you hardly see fat people in villages? They eat fresh foods and fruits. Non preserved or grown with chemicals. They also walk around a lot.

Baby_123, hugs & kisses from me to you, mwah!
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
naijathings: i wish i had the power to curse all my enemies to blow up like this for as long as i like so that they will beg me to release them when the doctor tells them they have less than 6 months to live.

Hehehehehehe. Only if wishes were real.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
carletta: So....wat part of her body did she eat?

I'm telling you; that was what I was thinking.

pharuk: Misleading Topic...

Very misleading.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by miteolu(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Since December 2006. Very old info
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Wallie(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
virtuoso01: It will be very interesting to see the size of the coffin she is buried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DNe6zPFT5Y
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Theblessed(f): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
[size=16pt]What a sad story!

This what can happen to people who have no true spirit of God in their lives.

When you have no God in you, and too far away from the Word of God, and no real contact i.e. mixing with the children of God and the Ministries then, you will be susceptible to demonic vices e.g. you loose all touches - moral values and spiritual insights and that's when the devil
and his messengers enter into the empty room in your Mind, Body and Soul and work havoc such as this - the demonic spirit of gluttony.

That's to blame but, someone gave him the legal right to enter - y o o o u u u u!!!!!

[/size]
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by NovusHomo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt]What a sad story!

This what can happen to people who have no true spirit of God in their lives.

When you have no God in you, and too far away from the Word of God, and no real contact i.e. mixing with the children of God and the Ministries then, you will be susceptible to demonic vices e.g. you loose all touches - moral values and spiritual insights and that's when the devil
and his messengers enter into the empty room in your Mind, Body and Soul and work havoc such as this - the demonic spirit of gluttony.

That's to blame but, someone gave him the legal right to enter - y o o o u u u u!!!!!

[b]Ah, Naija!

[/size][/b]
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by noobsaibot2(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
IF TO SAY SHE DRINK GARRI (G4) AND MAMA IBEJI GROUNDNUTS... SHE FOR NO FAT LIKE THIS...
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
carletta: So....wat part of her body did she eat?
dats what i'm still wondering. :s undecided misleading topic...
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2012

...This Bullshit is just Highly Disgusting.
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by yinchar(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Here is the link to her documentary....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kdy1NM7c88
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by naijababe2(f): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
:oOh jezz! And She still pierced her face shocked
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by OSAEI: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=OkwaIfugo]my Good God.
gush....am shocked.
dis size na wa ooooo.

if it was to be naija the whole family will go to babalawo, dibia etc to find who did it to her. hey chei this is damm too much.[/quote)

y nt leav naija outa dis!
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by ektbear: 12:58am On Dec 08, 2012
Gluttony made flesh.

Absolutely disgusting woman.

Or maybe some sort of mental illness caused this..
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
Dis woman is realy gigantic damn grin
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by modextus(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
she'l definatly get nothing after death..
Re: 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) by adaxxy: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2014
RIP AT SAME TIME SHE CONTRIBUTED tTO HER EARLY DEATH,COS I SAW THE DOCUMENTARY WHERE A DOCTOR AND A DIETICIAN WAS ASSIGNED TO HER INITIALY SHE WAS COPING AND NEXT SHE STARTED HAVING ARRANGEMENT WITH PIZZA GUYS AND PASTRY GUY THROUGH HER WINDOWS AND THE DAUGHTERS TRIED FOR HER BUT SHE WASN'T HELPING MATTER AS SHE CAUSSED THEM AND AT TIMES YHE DAUGHTERS CRIED IN THIER ROOMS WHRN YHEY LEFT HER ALONE BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE DAUGHTERS CRIED IN HER PRESENCE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Obvious Signals Your Body Needs Help / Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? / Top 10 Most Damaging Brain Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.