Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted (19199 Views)

Afro Music Pop Tv Launch With #popparty Featuring Skales,omoakin,emmanyra,etc / Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by cap28: 1:45am On Dec 07, 2012
nigerian society is becoming so decadent and immoral - now anything goes, transvestites, homos.exuals, transgenders are now becomign the order of the day in nigeria, where are we heading to with all of this decadence? who is pushing this negative agenda? it must surely backfire because it is alien to africa and its people, we need a revolution in nigeria so that all of this western imported junk can be wiped out of our system once and for all in order for us to build up from scratch and become a nation to be reckoned with.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by gabmid(f): 2:11am On Dec 07, 2012
Ahmedie25: Haba! Nairaland must anything about omotola,Genevieve &wizkid,make the frontpage?

Still better dan tonto dikeh
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by Telez(m): 3:40am On Dec 07, 2012
Good
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by vocalprince(m): 4:11am On Dec 07, 2012
grin i hope d husband was there to protect his estatez o! Those guys no dey use eye see beptiful lady o!
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by kenlash1(m): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2012
I don't just get that GIRL derenle
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2012
That karen is the definition of the word "Ugly"
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by Pain(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Karen Igho looks like a character from "The Simpsons"

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by ewynaija: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2012
Rooneyboy]how this one take concern us

Rubbish.
[/quote]
How anyone take concern you? Stop hating and get a life!
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by sugar001(f): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2012
Ahmedie25: Haba! Nairaland must anything about omotola,Genevieve &wizkid,make the frontpage?
You forgot to add Tonto Dike.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by razznaija(f): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2012
Karen's face men.... i don't even know what to say about it.
and am i the only one that feels like Karen is popping up at every Lagos event these days, i bet if she was invited to the opening of an envelope self she would attend.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by debsjoat(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2012
baslone: Please what does she do for a living?
Who knows sef. www.google.com shocked
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by micki83(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2012
usmsam: Denrele is still bleaching and fixing weavon, eh Nawaoo!!! Nothing we wont c in naija! lipsrsealed

Which kain glass be dis one on his eye again like windscreen Wey hin wipers?
PURE DISGRACE TO MANHOOD!! (and peeps will tell me he is not a gay. Hian!)
I'm sure u don't even know dis thread is actually about omotola;u got totally distracted and preoccupied with denrele,lol
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by micki83(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2012
Baby mama: This outfit did her a great injustice
She looks like she is 9 months pregnant
...Yea,that's exactly how people look wen they're NINE months pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by micki83(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2012
cap28: nigerian society is becoming so decadent and immoral - now anything goes, transvestites, homos.exuals, transgenders are now becomign the order of the day in nigeria, where are we heading to with all of this decadence? who is pushing this negative agenda? it must surely backfire because it is alien to africa and its people, we need a revolution in nigeria so that all of this western imported junk can be wiped out of our system once and for all in order for us to build up from scratch and become a nation to be reckoned with.
Um...what are u goin on abt? Are we commenting on d same thread/topic here?either I'm on d wrong thread,or u are.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2012
How this one take affect the price of petrol
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by IYANGBALI: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2012
I tire o
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by annastacie: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2012
hmmmm dat good
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by Don4life: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill: www.nairaland.com/attachments/907207_omo_t_yeoal_3_jpg19abd19d4b20fe63aa867879e9e234d2

Awww! She's Pregnant again!

How old is a first child again. . .like 17yrs, right? Oh bet it doesn't sit well with her.

Teenagers are always embarrassed when their moms get pregnant. It's one thing to suspect your parents might be "doing it" , it is quiet another to see evidence of it. cheesy cheesy

I hope she doesn't play this whole pregnancy thing in full view of the cameras oh, we have not gotten there quite yet.
who impregnated her?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by guvna(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2012
Party for everything SHA!! Nonsense!
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by wescoBaba: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2012
Missy_B:
- Go to the section in which you'd like to start your thread
- Click the 'Create new topic' button
- Fill out the 'subject' space and write your message in the space provided below. Click the 'reply' button

Thanks alot
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by Akshow: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2012
usmsam: Denrele is still bleaching and fixing weavon, eh Nawaoo!!! Nothing we wont c in naija! lipsrsealed

Which kain glass be dis one on his eye again like windscreen Wey hin wipers?
PURE DISGRACE TO MANHOOD!! (and peeps will tell me he is not a gay. Hian!)
so What if he is gay? Let he Thats without sin be the first to cast the stone Mr holier than thou. If he screw Men or gets screwed How has that affected your life?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by elbinmanny(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2012
TammAlicia: this karen girl no dey take ear,hear party undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

No mind her! She know say we don dey forget her face.
See her lips like person wey born for LIP-yr
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by fankasibe: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2012
Oga driver abeg carry me comot this thread, make we go d next junction.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by mallorca(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2012
baslone: Please what does she do for a living?
General Sectary at Ekenedilichukwu transport Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by SwitAyi(f): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=baslone]Please what does she do for a living?[/quote
farming n fishing.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by collins123(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2012
cap28: nigerian society is becoming so decadent and immoral - now anything goes, transvestites, homos.exuals, transgenders are now becomign the order of the day in nigeria, where are we heading to with all of this decadence? who is pushing this negative agenda? it must surely backfire because it is alien to africa and its people, we need a revolution in nigeria so that all of this western imported junk can be wiped out of our system once and for all in order for us to build up from scratch and become a nation to be reckoned with.

[size=15pt]Change[/size] [size=18pt]is[/size] [size=20pt]CONSTANT![/size]

[size=18pt]Grow Up OR Be Left Out[/size]
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by hagma37yahoocom: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill: www.nairaland.com/attachments/907207_omo_t_yeoal_3_jpg19abd19d4b20fe63aa867879e9e234d2

Awww! She's Pregnant again!

How old is a first child again. . .like 17yrs, right? Oh bet it doesn't sit well with her.

Teenagers are always embarrassed when their moms get pregnant. It's one thing to suspect your parents might be "doing it" , it is quiet another to see evidence of it. cheesy cheesy

I hope she doesn't play this whole pregnancy thing in full view of the cameras oh, we have not gotten there quite yet.
I go get wifee lyk omosexy,one teenager go come dey tell me say she s suspecting whether we stil dey intimate. If i hear.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by tunapawizzy: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Karen wowo small sha
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Don4life:
who impregnated her?
Goodluck Jona
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Don4life:
who impregnated her?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by zicjoe(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Na wa 4 u o
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
Rooneyboy: how this one take concern us

Rubbish.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend / "Elesin Oba Passes Check On Cinematography, Storyline" - Shola-Adido Oladotun / Yul Edochie Speaks On “Sex For Roles” In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.