Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (85913 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
D-Explorer:
KEEP VOTING PEOPLE. We got less than 40minutes.

To announce that I'm the winner abi? grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
sexkillz: Bull!
dopeJemi:

Shιt grin
-o
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by EzePromoe: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
A Post posted on the 39th page is what you're quoting in the 79th page.
HARDDON:

Ofcos as usual , sexSkills wud turn a blind eye to dis!

You making ♏ԑ feel Ʊ wano rig this shyt! If achuks dnt win dis, I'd personality seee to it you are giving a vote of no confidence and a new mod wud be installed .

Crap!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by ibrokay(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sweetlemon[b][/b]
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
liaslo++:

trust me if you met modella and sweetlemon on the way, you'll go for sweetlemon
if i was thinking of what u are thinking, i wld hav voted achukwu(beautiful than her ID), or livialive(the jucy lagosian). U can see that i didnt vote throughout the prelimnary stage...cos i didn't see what i was looking for.

It is not all about 'lightskin' but what the skin is shielding from u.....essay-modella got something hidden that u must look inward to see. Shine ur eye and look wel-wel....

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
xynerise:
No vex make I ask u one question. Na since morning u dey online dey monitor this contest? undecided

Yeah getting $150 per hour
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
kandiikane:
Trust no one.
kandii, are you male? trans? sad
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Initially, I didn't want to vote but I will be doing a great injustice if I pass without voting after gazing at the amazing beauty of sweetlemon!
Others are pretty but sweetlemon is on a class of her own.
I go for sweetlemon
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
abiL:

To announce that I'm the winner abi? grin grin
hhuhhnnnn*grabs roasted corn as events unfold*
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
where are the contestants? The ones on the front page (with the exception of cinderella and achukwunet) dont look like serious contestants.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by 190theclown: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
bennyraz: lmao... Falls from maggi cube grin WEY 190

If you want to see Mr.bennyraz contest and win Mr.NAIRALAND vote for Sweetlemon.. My management gave me the approval to contest.. grin

How can I help

AchHukwnet won already una still dey Here
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
Awon boyz fe mo ti meen!

OYA TEAM SWEETLEMON cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
caseless: if i was thinking of what u are thinking, i wld hav voted achukwu(beautiful than her ID), or livialive(the jucy lagosian). U can see that i didnt vote throughout the prelimnary stage...cos i didn't see what i was looking for.

It is not all about 'lightskin' but what the skin is shielding from u.....essay-modella got something hidden that u must look inward to see. Shine ur eye and look wel-wel....
you beta come make i spit for that ya eye wey dey see 'bai bai' grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by greedie1(f): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
Rooneyboy:

*that most Nigerian youths are jobless*
grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by DExplorer1: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
30minutes to go. Keep voting people. Make your candidate The Miss Nairaland 2012
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
davidylan: where are the contestants? The ones on the front page (with the exception of cinderella and achukwunet) dont look like serious contestants.
Very objective
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
davidylan: where are the contestants? The ones on the front page (with the exception of cinderella and achukwunet) dont look like serious contestants.
Vote sweetlemon or ItsModella!! kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by TruMantra(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
I vote for Achukwunet!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Rooneyboy:

as in ennn ,
The thing tire rooneyboy o.

It just goes to say something.

*that most Nigerian youths are jobless*
I no agree oooo!
I dey drive dangote truck, but I still dey find time to come here oooo

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
190-the-clown:

How can I help

AchHukwnet won already una still dey Here
una don rig election now.. Meen.. Make i rest grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
(Awww! some people are showing me too much here. I haven't do anything for you guys to deserve this. You are awesome!
Abil! I dont know what to say! How could you be this honourable!
I'm touched :'
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Chiemekaorizu(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shollypopz: @Legit1/pearl~Hapi: I saw your post, I'm honored!! kiss kiss kiss
what happened to itsmodella that you were campaigning for b4? I wanted to make you my campaign manager in my on coming senatorial election I wanted to contest*sorry you have lost the job courtesy of your bogus character*sorry*

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
kandiikane: Itsmodella
https://www.nairaland.com/itsmodella

[img]http://imgit.me/i/8z0C6Z8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imgit.me/i/7t1c1e4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imgit.me/i/s95S9a0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imgit.me/i/1O0D9m2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imgit.me/i/5c4S9n2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imgit.me/i/9Z7A5v4.jpg[/img]

This girl nah KPAKUS!!! You know what i mean. Chai. How Ileke Idi go dey
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by reagand200(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
CINDYRELLA all the way! Mwah!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Caseless: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
BoboYekini: you beta come make i spit for that ya eye wey dey see 'bai bai' grin
hahahaha.....abeg o....i wan stil see more...no spit pls...*covers my eyez*
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Enemiesssss!!!!! grin

Back from the dead! wink

Shollypopz

I see you too babe wink
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
bennyraz: Awon boyz fe mo ti meen!

OYA TEAM SWEETLEMON cheesy
yeaa, drinks is on the house!
#itsSweetlemon
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by desertboom(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
sweetlemon.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
Redmosquito:
I no agree oooo!
I dey drive dangote truck, but I still dey find time to come here oooo
Hahahahahaha
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
D-Explorer:
30minutes to go. Keep voting people. Make your candidate The Miss Nairaland 2012
we would certainly appeal the result of the election ok.. You just take note! Why was the standard polls not used!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by ab1x: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
achukwunet

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (102)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.