Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

She Made A Big Mistake! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made A Big Mistake! (1019 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / A Wifes Big Mistake / The "big Mistake" Women Make That Can Push Men Away And Make Him Withdrew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Made A Big Mistake! by FarWatcher: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Anna, 23 now, was my girl when I was 23 and innocent. I did everything for her, treated her so well I can say - I was a MUGU then. The girl did not reciprocate at all. Her love 'was all words, while mine was action'. Her friends were jealous of her, they could not understand how she got me.
The secret: Anna had a man but she wanted me too. The poor girl was waiting for her man to make a big mistake so that she could dump him and stay with me.
Jake, Anna's boyfriend, is a 'perfect pretender'. He did no wrong!!! Anna dumped me, three weeks to her secret wedding!
------

forward to present

------

Anna is married to Jake now and a day doesn't pass by without a slap from her angel. Her perfect man is now a perfect demon. As for me, I have a girl now that I intend to marry.
------

The problem is this: I was with my girl, last week, shopping for the weekend and Anna did the unthinkable. When she saw us, she ran to me, knelt down and told my girlfriend to keep me and never let me go!
She asked me to forgive her so that she can live in peace. The girl made me very uncomfortable because a lot of people were around shopping. She also made my girl hold me tight too in a way she(my girl) has never done before. grin grin grin

-----
I forgave Anna and told her to face her CHOICE. Amen!
Re: She Made A Big Mistake! by Pimples(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
A Diary would have better suited this piece of history

It's not by force to open a thread
Re: She Made A Big Mistake! by FarWatcher: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pimples: A Diary would have better suited this piece of history

Ok. tongue
Moral of the story is: Be real and sincere.
Re: She Made A Big Mistake! by wissezy: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
Blah! blah! blah!
Re: She Made A Big Mistake! by engrtee(f): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2012
Poor nollywood scri.pt
Re: She Made A Big Mistake! by dmcdad: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2012
Pimples: A Diary would have better suited this piece of history.

You got it!

(1) (Reply)

Love Letters Are Verifiable Evidence — Psychologist / Ever Heard Of Once In A Year Sex For A Marital Relationship? / How To Toast A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.