Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke (909 Views)

Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by subterfuge: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
The public servant, whose salary and allowances is being paid for by tax payers monies, has lashed out at them for complaining about the incesant fuel scarcity.

Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, on Wednesday in Abuja, while addressing journalists, said the demands by Nigerians for transparency and accountability coupled with the government’s determination to ensure same, was the cause of the sufferings presently experienced by Nigerians.

According to Diezani, “We cannot eat our cakes and have it. We cannot keep calling out for transparency and accountability and pointing at corruption if we are not prepared to bear some of the hardship that will obviously come when you are trying to clean up a sector.”

The minister further went on to attribute the commodity’s scarcity to the present administration’s policy of making subsidy verifications before payments are made disclosing that already, the move had started to pay off.

“The verifications were being done; payments could not be made by Finance and I think they have said that severally, but the verifications have been done; payments are now being made and like I said the queues have actually begun to go down,” she said.
Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by subterfuge: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
What is taking?
like HArlot-Girlfriend Like Dumb Boyfriend jonathan!!!!
See her mouth like CHICKEN NYASHI
Exactly what she discusses with the RETARDED boyfriend jonathan.
Why dont you Join to live in hardship?
Your Dullard boyfriend claims that he had no shoes, and no cash to even afford N20 condom for your septic stench filled GUTTER VAGINA.
Was there nationwide celebrated corruption and endless exploitation those days??
When you perpertrate your fuel corruption at one angle, PHCN will help you ate the other end and you and your num-skull will continue to urge nigerians to ENDURE!!!!!!!! for you to gather and loot?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by etimek: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
[b][/b]TO: PETROL MINISTER, ALISON MADUEKE

YOU SAID! NIGERIANS SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE WITH HARDSHIP? HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH AN EVIL THING WHILE YOUR OWN CHILDREN ARE SPENDING AND BURNING NIGERIAN MONEY IN THE UNITED STATES, LONDON AND SWITZERLAND AS IF THEY ARE USING TOILET PAPERS? YOU DUMPED BILLIONS OF NIGERIAN MONEY IN AN AUSTRIAN BANK. YOU WICKED SOUL.

DIDN'T YOU COME FROM HARDSHIP YOURSELF? WHY SHOULD YOU WISH AND THINK HARDSHIP FOR INNOCENT PEOPLE WHILE YOU KNOW YOU HAVE LIVED IN HARDSHIP BEFORE? I DON'T BLAME YOU HEARTLESS INHUMANE WOMAN; I BLAME THE NIGERIAN DISHONEST AND CRIMINAL-LIKE MILITARY OFFICERS. IF WE HAD HONEST, GOOD, DEDICATED, COMMITTED, PRINCIPLE MILITARY MEN IN NIGERIA WITH THE FEAR OF GOD ALL THESE NONSENSE WOULDN’T BE HAPPENING.

WICKED WOMAN, AS A LEADER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LIVE A LAVISH LIVE STYLE HOME AND ABROAD, BUT INNOCENT NIGERIAN CHILDREN LIVE UNDER THE BRIDGES, GRADUATE ARE ALL UNEMPLOYED, INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING.

YOU ARE PART OF THE SAME CORRUPTION AND HYPOCRISY. YOU DON’T PAY TAXES, YOU LIVE IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE, YOU DON’T PAY ELECTRIC BILLS, GOVERNMENT FUELS ALL YOUR STOLEN CARES, YOU HAVE MULTI BILLION DOLLAR HOUSES AND BUSINESSES ALL OVER THE WORLD, YOU STEAL NIGERIAN MONEY EACH DAY AND SEND TO YOUR KIDS OVERSEAS TO LIVE GOOD, YET YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO TELL NIGERIANS TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH HARDSHIP.

BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY COMMENT FIRST OF ALL LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF “OF WHOSE WEALTH AM I LIVING”

THINK AND CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY. WICKED HEARTLESS WOMAN, IMAGINE YOU SAYING, NIGERIANS SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE WITH HARDSHIP. WHY DON’T YOU LIVE WITH HARDSHIP AND TELL THE DIFFERENCE? EVIL WOMAN. ONE GOOD DAY GOD WILL VISIT YOU ALL IN HIS ANGER.

TO: PETROL MINISTER, ALISON MADUEKE

YOU SAID! NIGERIANS SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE WITH HARDSHIP? HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH AN EVIL THING WHILE YOUR OWN CHILDREN ARE SPENDING AND BURNING NIGERIAN MONEY IN THE UNITED STATES, LONDON AND SWITZERLAND AS IF THEY ARE USING TOILET PAPERS? YOU DUMPED BILLIONS OF NIGERIAN MONEY IN AN AUSTRIAN BANK. YOU WICKED SOUL.

DIDN'T YOU COME FROM HARDSHIP YOURSELF? WHY SHOULD YOU WISH AND THINK HARDSHIP FOR INNOCENT PEOPLE WHILE YOU KNOW YOU HAVE LIVED IN HARDSHIP BEFORE? I DON'T BLAME YOU HEARTLESS INHUMANE WOMAN; I BLAME THE NIGERIAN DISHONEST AND CRIMINAL-LIKE MILITARY OFFICERS. IF WE HAD HONEST, GOOD, DEDICATED, COMMITTED, PRINCIPLE MILITARY MEN IN NIGERIA WITH THE FEAR OF GOD ALL THESE NONSENSE WOULDN’T BE HAPPENING.

WICKED WOMAN, AS A LEADER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LIVE A LAVISH LIVE STYLE HOME AND ABROAD, BUT INNOCENT NIGERIAN CHILDREN LIVE UNDER THE BRIDGES, GRADUATE ARE ALL UNEMPLOYED, INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING.

YOU ARE PART OF THE SAME CORRUPTION AND HYPOCRISY. YOU DON’T PAY TAXES, YOU LIVE IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE, YOU DON’T PAY ELECTRIC BILLS, GOVERNMENT FUELS ALL YOUR STOLEN CARES, YOU HAVE MULTI BILLION DOLLAR HOUSES AND BUSINESSES ALL OVER THE WORLD, YOU STEAL NIGERIAN MONEY EACH DAY AND SEND TO YOUR KIDS OVERSEAS TO LIVE GOOD, YET YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO TELL NIGERIANS TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH HARDSHIP.

BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY COMMENT FIRST OF ALL LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF “OF WHOSE WEALTH AM I LIVING”

THINK AND CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY. WICKED HEARTLESS WOMAN, IMAGINE YOU SAYING, NIGERIANS SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE WITH HARDSHIP. WHY DON’T YOU LIVE WITH HARDSHIP AND TELL THE DIFFERENCE? EVIL WOMAN. ONE GOOD DAY GOD WILL VISIT YOU ALL IN HIS ANGER.

TO: PETROL MINISTER, ALISON MADUEKE

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by greatgod2012(f): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
I say it again!
This woman is just..........................
A FEMALE RETARDEEN i.e A RETARDEENESS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by acidtalk: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
Abeg paste the source first before a post my reply.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by Afam4eva(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
People like this deserve to be driven to Ikeja under-bridge and shot in front of ordinary Nigerians with her mouth open and gele on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by taharqa: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
There are just too mani fooolish KIDS on NL...*smh*
Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by taharqa: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
afam4eva: People like this deserve to be driven to Ikeja under-bridge and shot in front of ordinary Nigerians with her mouth open and gele on.
Sharrap there @afam4eva!... U re supposd to be more intelligent than bliving every tin a low-life writes
Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by Lasinoh: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
See what happens when women use poohsies to get positions in Nigeria?
Shebi una don wish am happy birthday finish? grin
Mu he he he he he
NIGERIAN BOTTOM PAWA WOMAN POLITICIAN!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by olatomiwa(f): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2012
This woman is very callous. She is a disgrace to other hard working, educated Nigerian women. Is she actually saying we must be punished for demanding that her corruption ridden ministry do the right thing?! Ahhhhh, this is just crazy! She ought to be apologetic! She is too arrogant by far! This will teach to go out, register, vote for sane people and stand firmly by our votes. 2015 is almost here!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by MajeOfficial: 1:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Did anyone read the article?
Very ignorant responses. Clearly 99% of you read the headline and got angry.
Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by MajeOfficial: 1:36am On Dec 07, 2012
According to Diezani, “We cannot eat our cakes and have it. We cannot keep calling out for transparency and accountability and pointing at corruption if we are not prepared to bear some of the hardship that will obviously come when you are trying to clean up a sector.”

The minister further went on to attribute the commodity’s scarcity to the present administration’s policy of making subsidy verifications before payments are made disclosing that already, the move had started to pay off.

“The verifications were being done; payments could not be made by Finance and I think they have said that severally, but the verifications have been done; payments are now being made and like I said the queues have actually begun to go down,” she said.

is all she said. headline warriors lol. She saging that for the cleaning of the subsidy sitution to happen Nigerians will have to be more patient because it's going to take more time to get fuel since now they're all being screen and verified before they're approved for subsidy to make sure they're not stealing from the system.
Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by slimghost(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=]

is all she said. headline warriors lol. She saging that for the cleaning of the subsidy sitution to happen Nigerians will have to be more patient because it's going to take more time to get fuel since now they're all being screen and verified before they're approved for subsidy to make sure they're not stealing from the system. [/quote]

Dude STFU! Read the article well. That biatch is telling us to endure some hardship because we asked her and her useless Government to be transparent and corrupt free in that sector. I regret giving this idio.t called GEJ my vote.Come 2015, i hope we set the record str8. Hopeless country.
Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by drnoel: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2012
I don't think she would be stupid enough to make such comments. In as much as she often says dumb things.
Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by slimghost(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2012
drnoel: I don't think she would be stupid enough to make such comments. In as much as she often says dumb things.

Actually, she is that silly.
Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by etimek: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Drnoel, taharqa, , we know that you people on her payroll must rise to defend her even with your last blood. PA's
Re: Nigerians Should Learn To Live With Hardship - Petrol Minister, Alison, Madueke by drnoel: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
etimek: Drnoel, taharqa, , we know that you people on her payroll must rise to defend her even with your last blood. PA's
If there is nothing else that surprises one, its is the method with which people try to insult u on NL. Look, I don't have respect for that lassy and I usually don't work for people I don't respect.

(1) (Reply)

When Will The FG Declare Public Holidays For The Traditional Worshippers? / Mods, I Just Posted Another Achebe Rocks, Go And Delete It ;d / 2015 Posters: Resign If You’ve Run Out Of Idea – PDP Youth Group To Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.