Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned (3867 Views)

"Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister And PTF Boss- IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2016

and the probe must continue naw; no be am

na so; we must fight kworoption

APC be ware; we have our search beam ON! ndi ara

Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warns Buhari
Our Reporter August 29, 2012
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida, has threatened to expose the misdeeds of former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari during his reign as Petroleum Minister and Chairman of the Petroleum Trust Funds, PTF.

Babangida who was responding to the allegation made by general Buhari that he (Babangida) and President Goodluck Jonathan killed the Petroleum sector said he has records of Buhari’s tenures in both the Petroleum Ministry and the PTF.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister.

“Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have.

“We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his. “records of performance during those periods,” Babangida, popularly referred to as IBB said.

Babangida through his media aide, Mr. Kassim Afegbua warned, “those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

The former Military leader said that although it is not in his tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, “we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.”

He asked Dr. Jonathan to learn to accept criticisms and threatened to expose the “holier-than thou-attitude” of Gen. Buhari.

He also advised Dr. Jonathan to look elsewhere, not him, if he is blaming past leaders that are criticising him.

Kassim said: “On President Jonathan, there is nothing wrong in criticism if it is constructive and in the interest of the country. Gen. Babangida is one unique former President who does not criticise a sitting President as a matter of courtesy.

“If President Jonathan is blaming past leaders, he should look elsewhere, certainly not IBB.

and the drama continues. . . .

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/shut-up-or-i-expose-your-dirty-deals-as-petroleum-minister-and-ptf-boss-ibb-warns-buhari/
Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
in a civilised country Buhari could have made to resign

i mean a country u have human beings; correct human beings in human form; i mean proper human being; proper proper human being

how can you say an attack on boko harem is an attack on north; for a country like UK for saying that an attack on boko harem is an attack on the north he would not last in the next 24 hours

by the way is NORTH not part of nijieria biko again; is it another kontory

and baboons and monkeys will be soaked on blood!

and the drama continues

11 Likes

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
humanity is watching!

thank you good people of the kontury

and can i asked how many of yall pray for the kontury today in the church

let me tell yall God dnt like liesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

dalu so people

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by ccoolitempa: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
angry grin angry grin angry grin angry grin....iPod youths.....lol....clowns as usual ........... grin

16 Likes

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
/
Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
biko nu

the truth must be told !

if u hate the truth that much

block your eyes and mouth

once again thank you very much

and this goes out to Dasuki saga so the judge and the people of lies notify the facts out there

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
ccoolitempa:
angry grin angry grin angry grin angry grin....iPod youths.....lol....clowns as usual ........... grin

And here you are on the thread will give you the orgasm you need tonight. grin
Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2016

ccoolitempa: 10:51pm

and you are telling us there is nothing wrong with the brain of a black man!

common common naw
Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by psucc(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
I am surprise that Dasuki et al are languishing in different cells and prisons while Buhari travels the world on the same offence and charge.

Did Buhari not go a share of Dasuki's large heart?
Did he not got 2SUVs from the proceeds of corruption?
Has he also entered plea bargaining as his friend and ally did? or
when is he going to return the cars?
Is EFCC and DSS compromised on Buhari?

So many questions begging for answer.

2 Likes

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
wait on emm

there is this man called TOnye something

i think u are needed here to explain your em lipsrsealed
Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2016

Babangida who was responding to the allegation made by general [size=21pt] Buhari[/size] that he (Babangida) and President Goodluck Jonathan killed the Petroleum sector said he has records of Buhari’s tenures in both the Petroleum Ministry and the PTF.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister.

“Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have.

“We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his. “records of performance during those periods,” Babangida, popularly referred to as IBB said.

Babangida through his media aide, Mr. Kassim Afegbua warned, “those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”
Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2016

“We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed
-IBB

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by dammytosh: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
This IPOB jobless youth wings are clowns.

No brain, no ideology.

See, Mr. Integrity is the last man standing.

Attempts to rubbish him always come back cleaner and makes him stronger.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
^^^^^ well for humanity

we leave this in your hand

u decide

but for us we have decided cool

dammytosh: 11:09pm
This IPOB jobless yourh wings are clowns.

No brain, no ideology.

See, Me Integrity is the last man standing.

by the way do u think IBB dnt know what he is talking about

MR lies apologist

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by DaBullIT(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Continue opening Monika

The thing is Buhari has come to stay

Lagoon available if you are not satisfied

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
^^^ oh ok

he has come to stay right?

na nawo

people of that kontury

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by dammytosh: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
IPOB123london:
^^^^^ well for humanity

we leave this in your hand

u decide

but for us we have decided cool

by the way do u think IBB dnt know what he is talking about

MR lies apologist

This brainless propaganda is stupeedly lame. Very lame and ridiculous.

At times i ask myself how you guys intend to run Republic of Biafra without any brain or ideology.it is a disaster waiting to happen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by ccoolitempa: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
dammytosh:
This IPOB jobless yourh wings are clowns.

No brain, no ideology.

See, Me Integrity is the last man standing.

But we like to entertain them just for the fun of it.... cheesy....having said that....corruption will be a crime that no government can ignore....God bless president burahi.....this man will eventually end up as one of the greatest leaders in our country...

7 Likes

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
^^^^ did you pray for this kontury today at the church service

chineke come down and see o

naw this is more serious for the black people of that kontury

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
naw naw no way mbanu

u have people shouting Dasuki in their sleep and we have bring to their attention that kworuption fight is not what it makes to look in the pages

IMF has ran away and who will be next
Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by emmalexabl(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by ccoolitempa: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
IPOB123london:

naw naw no way mbanu

u have people shouting Dasuki in their sleep and we have bring to their attention that kworuption fight is not what it makes to look in the pages

IMF has ran away and who will be next

... grin angry grin angry grin...iPod illiterate ............... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by Mutuwa(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mr IBB, speak up if at all you have the facts.why wait? How much more time do you think you have.You have something on buhari,and kept mute all this year's? Waiting for what?
Speak up jare,if you get proof of his maladministration.

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mutuwa(m): 11:25pm
Mr IBB, speak up if at all you have the facts.why wait? How much more time do you think you have.You have something on buhari,and kept mute all this year's? Waiting for what?
Speak up jare,if you get proof of his maladministration.

biko it will not work; for us the SUN stand for the truth even if it lead to your death; im afraid we do not lie in the OPEN

for a start that is a warning SHOT from IBB

so the ball is on the side court of BUhari

and this comes down to one question

why did holy BUmhari back off lipsrsealed

maybe you know something we dnt know

therefore tell us

good man

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
and they have the liminality to talk about Dasuki

hm
Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by Yhinkss(m): 1:36am On Jan 18, 2016
IPOB news stand from IPOB nairaland rep
Pls ensure you take part in Enugu protest oh. Since the governor say no way show am say u are chestbeaters as you always claim

3 Likes

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by myselfonly: 2:02am On Jan 18, 2016
2012 news..... The question is : Will IBB still say the same thing now?

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by IPOB123london: 2:27am On Jan 18, 2016

myselfonly: 2:02am
2012 news..... The question is : Will IBB still say the same thing now?

wrong!

the question is Buhari need to expose himself to start with!

but then u are dealing with balck people of nijiria

Buhari never appear before oputa panel

Buhari ran away when he was clearly challenged by IBB

Today the chiuldlen of liar Mohammed would not let us sleep

they have been banging on Dakusi saga and that

even with Tompolo Buhari rejected arrest too; flauted court orders

and u are telling us he is fighting kworoption right?

it clear people like IBB,OBj JOn etc will continue to be no go area

yesterday the childlen of liers was hailing IBB as evil genius and today they are rubbishing the same man

by the way do u think IBB is sstupid?

lets Buhari move an inch and see if IBB will expose his criminal act

ok carry on with your mantra i go better indeed

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by Vicadonis(m): 3:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Lafz... Only God knows who will win this corruption battle
Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by Meriekriss: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Nobody is a saint after all... Let me leave here before they call me IPOD youth..

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by otokx(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Nairaland moderators should delete this thread, the write up is contradicting itself.

1 Like

Re: Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned by goodlifehyd(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2016
ccoolitempa:
you dey mind the unfortunate e goat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! / BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu / See How Fuels Are Transported In Other Countries - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.